Sleep EZ makes a variety of latex mattresses that vary from organic to all-natural. Having been in business since 1976, Sleep EZ knows what its doing when it makes all natural, safe mattresses to your loved ones. They have an assortment of products in various price points and fascinating features such as: flippable and dual-sided mattresses. Zinus Mattress Latex
Sleep EZ has four primary best selling mattresses:
- The Select Sleep Mattress is customizable concerning depth, firmness, and makeup. Depending upon the thickness, they may contain two, three, or four latex layers.
- Four firmness options are available for each latex layer: Soft, Medium, Firm, and Extra Firm. Dual firmness can be offered for dimensions Queen and larger.
- Two composition customizations are available.
- The Lifetime Dreams alternative features a organic cotton and Joma wool cover, and a mixed Talalay top latex layer.
- The Organic Latex alternative features an organic-cotton and eco-wool cover, and a natural Talalay top latex layer.
- For the two options, the remaining three layers are made of organic Dunlop latex. Both options follow the same pricing structure.
Out of the four best selling mattresses Sleep EZ offers, the Roma Mattress is perhaps the most popular. Thus, a comprehensive breakdown of the Roma mattress was created with more in depth specifics to assist you in your decision procedure.
ROMA MATTRESS REVIEW 2019
With both high end and more affordable options, Sleep EZ’s mid sized Roma Latex option hopes to offer you a premium feel in a budget price. 100 percent organic latex works to provide a more natural sleep than conventional foam beds. Double sided firmness levels ought to keep you rested regardless of your position preferences for years to come.
You will love the Sleep EZ Roma Latex in case you:
- Need firmness options — Moderate lavish on one side, Firm on the other, this item offers options so that you can figure out what best suits your needs. If your needs change over time, you do not need to pick a new bed. Rather, it’s possible to simply flip this bed over.
- Don’t need to feel stuck — This product is very responsive and ought to keep you from experiencing problems while repositioning. This, together with minimal sinkage, should keep you from feeling trapped in the mattress.
- Strict budget — Latex beds are known to run a couple thousand dollars in retail shops. The business hopes to provide a premium feel without the luxury strain in your wallet by selling online and removing the middleman. The Roma is a foam and latex hybrid which ships compressed into a box. The business promises the mattress will operate on many solid foundations, but they caution against bases comprising pliers or springs more than 3 inches apart as these could cause sagging. Adjustable and wood foundations are available for sale through the provider’s website.
The cover comes with a channel-quilted layout that promises to maintain sheets firmly in place. A layer of polyurethane is quilted into the cover to provide airflow along with also a gentle cradle.
- The first layer consists of 3 inches of Moderate 100% Organic Dunlop latex. This aspect should sense plusher and should offer a minimal cradling effect when used at the top side of the mattress.
- The next layer contains 3 inches of Firm 100% Organic Dunlop latex. This side is intended to feel more Business when slept on. The open cell structure of the latex should prevent you from overheating. The firmer Dunlop latex will provide a foundation layer of support, but apparent cradling and the quilted foam cover seem to supply a softer feel at the top.
Roma offers exceptional bounce that ought to save you from feeling too stuck when trying to reposition. The bed is quick to respond to stress and reforms easily. These attributes should meet combination sleepers who prefer to change position as they sleep.
Side sleepers should undergo comforting pressure relief on account of the foam layer inside the cover, which might help to decrease this tension.
Rear sleepers ought to have the ability to find an alternative that suits their individual requirements, thanks to this item’s double-sided nature. Significantly heavier sleepers might want to opt for the firm side, as a noticeable sinking of the hips might be present when using the Medium-Plush alternative.
Stomach sleepers might want to avoid the moderate side as the buttocks might sink deeply and adversely affect their spine alignment. This is not necessarily a deal breaker because the Roma supplies a firm layer that’s meant to offer improved support.
Most customers should be able to find the Roma satisfactory, particularly given its double nature. It’s recommended that those with significant weight concerns utilize the firm side. Zinus Mattress Latex
Motion Transport Latex often performs well in the area of motion transferand this item should do exactly the same. The Dunlop absorbs movement, helping to keep disruptions to a minimum. This is especially beneficial to co-sleepers or people who share their bed with pets or kids.
Edge Service The edge support supplied by this product is average for bed-in-a-box kind items. You might see compression when sitting or lying on the edge. Co-sleepers or individuals who prefer to sprawl out may be concerned with edge support, but that is usually not an issue for most individuals.
- Multiple Firmness Alternatives — Both Medium-Plush and Company can be found.
- Guarantee — There is a 10-year limited warranty. Shipping is free in the neighboring states.
- Optional White Glove Delivery Service — White glove delivery can be found via a spouse service to get an adjustable foundation set up just. Set-up services aren’t provided for the mattress .
- CertiPUR-US Certified— All poly foams located inside Sleep EZ’s products are certified to be free of chemicals like lead or formaldehyde.
- Adjustable Base
- Made in the USA
At the time of producing this the under sizes and costs will be as follows:
Twin: 38″ X 74″— $495
Full: 53″ X 74″ — $695
Queen: 60″ X 80″ — $760
King: 76″ X 80″ — $1,095
Cal King: 72″ X 84″ — $1,095
Financing is available for people who are looking for additional payment options.
All Product Sizes:Sleep EZ mattresses Can Be Found in a total of eight dimensions: Twin, Twin XL, Full, Queen, King, Split King, California King, and Split California King. Some mattresses are not available in all eight dimensions. Moreover, the Ultra King is only available in the Ultra King size (which is bigger than a standard King/California King). Prices vary by selected model and size. All of Sleep EZ mattresses are manufactured from the USA.
Shipping Coverage:The Shipping policy for Sleep EZ is as follows:
- All deliveries are coordinated through UPS Ground. The mattress is going to be constructed and shipped inside 2 business days. When the mattress ships, estimated delivery times are:
- 2 to 3 business days for California and the southwest.
- 4 to 5 business days for New England and the East Coast.
Sleep EZ Product Firmness
Every latex layer of the Select Sleep and Ultra King mattresses is customizable in terms of firmness. Four firmness options can be obtained for these layers: Flexible (19-22 ILD), Medium (30-32 ILD), Firm (37-40 ILD), and Extra Business (44 ILD). In dimensions Queen and bigger, each layer may be divided for dual firmness; this alternative isn’t offered for dimensions Full and much smaller. Zinus Mattress Latex
As previously mentioned, the Roma mattress is flippable; one facet is moderate, whereas another side is firm. The Luxerion mattress is a medium firm.
Trial Period: Sleep EZ Provides a 90 night sleep trial for the Select Sleep, Roma, and Luxerion mattresses.
- This sleep trial does not include a compulsory break-in period. Purchasers may return their mattress at any point through the sleeping trial
- Select Sleep mattress owners can swap out layers of latex throughout the sleep trial.
Warranty: Sleep EZ offers a 20-year guarantee for your Select Sleep mattress (both Lifetime Dreams and Organic Latex designs), and a 10-year warranty for the Roma, Luxerion, and Ultra King mattresses. The mattress cover is covered under a separate one year guarantee.