Sleep EZ 2019
Sleep EZ makes many different latex mattresses that range from organic to organic. Having been in business since 1976, Sleep EZ knows what its doing as it makes all natural, protected mattresses to the family. They’ve a variety of products in various price points and fascinating features like: flippable and dual-sided mattresses. Yankee Mattress Latex
Sleep EZ has four primary best selling mattresses:
- The Select Sleep Mattress is customizable concerning depth, firmness, and composition.
- Models can be found in 7″, 9″, 10″, and 13″ profiles. Depending upon the thickness, they may contain two, three, or four latex layers.
- Four firmness options are available for each latex layer: Soft, Medium, Firm, and Extra Firm. Dual firmness is also offered for dimensions Queen and larger.
- Two makeup customizations are available.
- The Lifetime Dreams alternative features a natural cotton and Joma wool cover, and a blended Talalay high latex layer.
- The Organic Latex option features an organic-cotton plus eco-wool cover, and a natural Talalay top latex layer.
- For the two options, the rest three layers are produced with organic Dunlop latex. Both options follow the same pricing structure.
- The Roma Latex Mattress is a flippable mattress version. Each side includes an organic-cotton cover to a foam layer, and the shared support core is made from organic Dunlop latex.
- The Luxerion Natural Latex Hybrid features a comfort system using a four-way-stretch cover plus a layer of natural Dunlop latex. The service core is assembled from high-density polyfoam.
- The Ultra King mattress consists of 3 layers of natural Talalay latex which are customizable for firmness; double firmness is also available. This mattress measures 84″ broad and 96″ long, making it significantly bigger than a standard King or California King.
Out of those four best selling mattresses Sleep EZ offers, the Roma Mattress is perhaps the most popular. Therefore, a comprehensive breakdown of this Roma mattress has been created with more in depth particulars to assist you in your decision procedure.
With both higher end and more affordable choices, Sleep EZ’s mid sized Roma Latex option hopes to offer a premium feel in a budget price. 100 percent organic latex functions to provide a more natural sleep than traditional foam beds. Double sided firmness levels ought to keep you rested no matter your position preferences for a long time to come.
You will love the Sleep EZ Roma Latex if you:
- Need firmness options — Moderate plush on one side, Business on the flip side, this item provides options so that you can figure out what best suits your needs. If your needs change over time, then you don’t need to pick a new bed. Instead, you can simply flip this mattress over.
- Do not want to feel stuck — This product is very responsive and should save you from experiencing problems while repositioning. This, combined with minimal sinkage, should save you from feeling stuck at the mattress.
- Strict budget — Latex beds are known to run a few thousand bucks in retail shops. The company hopes to provide a superior feel without the luxury strain on your pocket by purchasing online and removing the middleman. The Roma is a foam and latex hybrid vehicle that ships compressed into a box. The business promises the mattress will work on many solid foundations, but they caution against bases comprising springs or slats more than 3 inches apart because these can cause sagging. Adjustable and wood foundations are readily available for purchase through the company’s website.
The cover features a channel-quilted design that promises to keep sheets firmly in place. A layer of polyurethane is quilted into the cover to provide warmth along with also a gentle cradle.
- The very first layer consists of 3 inches of Medium 100% Natural Dunlop latex. This aspect should sense plusher and should offer a minimal cradling impact when used at the upper side of the mattress.
- The second layer comprises 3 inches of Business 100% Organic Dunlop latex. This side is meant to feel more Business when slept on. The open cell structure of the latex should stop you from overheating. The firmer Dunlop latex does supply a foundation layer of aid, but apparent cradling along with the in-ear cover seem to supply a softer feel on top.
Roma offers exceptional bounce that ought to save you from feeling too stuck when attempting to reposition. The mattress is fast to react to stress and reforms easily. These features should meet combination sleepers who prefer to change position since they sleep.
Side sleepers should experience comforting pressure relief on account of the foam layer inside the cover, which may help to decrease this tension.
Rear sleepers should have the ability to find an alternative that suits their individual needs, thanks to this item’s double-sided nature. Significantly heavier sleepers might want to elect for the firm side, as a noticeable sinking of the hips may be present when using the Medium-Plush option.
Stomach sleepers may want to get around the moderate side as the hips might sink deeply and adversely affect their backbone alignment. This isn’t always a deal breaker since the Roma supplies a firm layer that’s meant to offer improved support.
Most clients need to have the ability to find the Roma satisfactory, particularly given its double nature. It is recommended that people who have significant weight concerns use the firm side. Yankee Mattress Latex
Motion TransferLatex often performs well in the subject of motion transferand this product should do the same. The Dunlop absorbs motion, helping to keep disruptions to a minimum. This is especially useful to co-sleepers or those who share their bed with pets or children.
Edge Service The edge support supplied by this product is average for bed-in-a-box kind items. You might notice compression when sitting or lying on the edge. Co-sleepers or people who like to sprawl out might be worried with edge aid, but this is generally not an issue for most individuals.
- Multiple Firmness Alternatives — The two Medium-Plush and Company can be found.
- Trial Period — Returns can be created for up to 90 days following purchase.
- Warranty — There’s a 10-year limited warranty. Delivery is free in the neighboring states.
- Optional White Glove Delivery Service — White glove delivery can be found via a spouse service for an adjustable foundation set up only. Set-up services are not provided for the mattress .
- CertiPUR-US Certified— All poly foams located inside Sleep EZ’s goods are certified to be free from chemicals like lead or formaldehyde.
- Adaptive Base
- Produced in the United States
At the time of creating this the below sizes and prices will be as follows:
Twin: 38″ X 74″— $495
Twin XL: 38″ X 80″ — $595
Full: 53″ X 74″ — $695
Queen: 60″ X 80″ — $760
King: 76″ X 80″ — $1,095
Financing is available for those looking for additional payment options.
Order a full size or bigger mattress and receive 2 FREE latex pillows with your mattress!