Sleep EZ 2019
Sleep EZ makes many different latex mattresses that vary from organic to organic. Having been in business since 1976, Sleep EZ knows what its doing as it gets all natural, safe mattresses for the loved ones. They have a variety of merchandise in various price points and interesting features like: flippable and dual-sided mattresses. Talalay Latex Mattress Twin Xl
Sleep EZ has four primary best selling mattresses:
- The Select Sleep Mattress is customizable in terms of thickness, firmness, and composition. Depending upon the depth, they may contain two, three, or four latex layers.
- Four firmness options are available for each latex layer: Soft, Medium, Firm, and Extra Firm. Dual firmness is also offered for dimensions Queen and larger.
- Two makeup customizations are available.
- The Lifetime Dreams option includes a natural cotton and Joma wool cover, plus a blended Talalay high latex layer.
- The Organic Latex alternative features an organic-cotton and eco-wool cover, and a natural Talalay high latex layer.
- For both alternatives, the remaining three layers are produced with natural Dunlop latex. Both options follow the exact same pricing structure.
>>VISIT THE SLEEP EZ WEBSITE<<
Out of those four best selling mattresses Sleep EZ offers, the Roma Mattress is possibly the hottest. Thus, a complete breakdown of the Roma mattress was created with more in depth particulars to assist you in your decision procedure.
With both higher end and more affordable options, Sleep EZ’s mid sized Roma Latex option expects to offer a premium feel in a budget price. 100 percent natural latex functions to provide a more natural sleep than traditional foam beds. Double sided firmness levels should keep you well rested no matter your position tastes for years to come.
You’ll adore the Sleep EZ Roma Latex if you:
- Want firmness options — Medium plush on one side, Firm on the other, this item provides options so you can figure out what best suits your needs. In case your needs change over time, you do not need to pick a new bed. Instead, you can just flip this mattress over.
- Do not want to feel stuck — This item is quite responsive and ought to save you from experiencing problems while repositioning. This, combined with minimal sinkage, should keep you from feeling trapped at the mattress.
- Strict budget — Latex beds are proven to run a couple thousand bucks in retail shops. The business hopes to provide a superior feel with no luxury strain in your wallet by selling online and eliminating the middleman. The Roma is a foam and latex hybrid vehicle which ships compacted in a box. The company promises the mattress will operate on many solid foundations, but they caution against foundations containing pliers or springs over 3 inches apart because these could cause sagging. Adjustable and wood foundations are readily available for purchase through the company’s website.
The cover comes with a channel-quilted design that promises to maintain sheets firmly in place. A layer of foam is quilted into the cover to provide warmth and also a gentle cradle.
- The very first layer consists of 3 inches of Medium 100% Natural Dunlop latex. This aspect should feel plusher and should provide a minimal cradling impact when used at the upper side of the mattress.
- The next layer comprises 3 inches of Firm 100% Organic Dunlop latex. This side is meant to feel more Firm when slept on. The firmer Dunlop latex will supply a foundation layer of support, but noticeable cradling along with the in-ear cover seem to supply a softer feel at the top.
Roma offers exceptional bounce that ought to save you from feeling too stuck when attempting to reposition. The bed is fast to respond to pressure and reforms easily. These attributes should satisfy combination sleepers who like to change position as they sleep.
Side sleepers should experience reassuring pressure relief due to the foam layer within the cover, which may help to decrease this tension.
Rear sleepers ought to have the ability to find an option that suits their unique needs, thanks to the item’s double-sided nature. Significantly heavier sleepers may want to elect for the business side, as an obvious sinking of the hips might be present when using the Medium-Plush alternative.
Stomach sleepers might want to avoid the medium side as the hips might sink deeply and adversely influence their spine alignment. This is not always a deal breaker because the Roma supplies a firm layer that is meant to offer improved support.
Most clients should be able to find that the Roma satisfactory, especially given its double nature. It’s advisable that people who have significant weight concerns use the company side. Talalay Latex Mattress Twin Xl
Motion Transport Latex often performs well in the area of motion transferand this product should do exactly the same. The Dunlop absorbs motion, helping to keep disruptions to a minimum. This is particularly beneficial to co-sleepers or people who share their bed with pets or children.
Edge Service The edge support supplied by this product is average for bed-in-a-box kind items. You may notice compression when sitting or lying on the edge. Co-sleepers or people who prefer to sprawl out may be worried with edge support, but that is usually not an issue for most individuals.
- Multiple Firmness Alternatives — Both Medium-Plush and Company are available.
- Trial Period — Returns can be made for up to 90 days following purchase.
- Guarantee — There’s a 10-year limited warranty. Shipping is free in the contiguous states.
- Optional White Glove Delivery Service — White glove delivery is available through a partner service to get an adjustable base set up only. Set-up services are not provided for the mattress .
- CertiPUR-US Accredited — All poly foams found inside Sleep EZ’s products are certified to be free of chemicals like lead or formaldehyde.
- Adaptive Base
- Made in the USA
At the time of producing this the under sizes and costs will be as follows:
Twin: 38″ X 74″— $495
Twin XL: 38″ X 80″ — $595
Full: 53″ X 74″ — $695
King: 76″ X 80″ — $1,095
Cal King: 72″ X 84″ — $1,095
Financing is available for those looking for additional payment choices.
All Product Sizes:Sleep EZ mattresses are available in a total of eight sizes: Twin, Twin XL, Full, Queen, King, Split King, California King, and Split California King. Some mattresses aren’t available in all eight dimensions. Moreover, the Ultra King is exclusively available in the Ultra King size (which is bigger than a standard King/California King). Prices vary by selected size and model. All Sleep EZ mattresses are manufactured in the USA.
Shipping Policy:The delivery policy for Sleep EZ is as follows:
The mattress is going to be constructed and sent within 2 business days. When the mattress ships, estimated delivery times are:
- 2 to 3 business days for California and the southwest.
- 3 to 4 business days for the Pacific Northwest and Midwest states.
- 4 to 5 business days for New England and the East Coast.
Sleep EZ Product Firmness
Each latex layer of the Select Sleep and Ultra King mattresses is customizable concerning firmness. Four firmness choices are offered for all these layers: Flexible (19-22 ILD), Medium (30-32 ILD), Business (37-40 ILD), and Extra Business (44 ILD). In sizes Queen and larger, each layer may be split for double firmness; this option isn’t offered for dimensions Full and smaller. Talalay Latex Mattress Twin Xl
As previously noted, the Roma mattress is flippable; one facet is medium, whereas the other side is company. The Luxerion mattress is a moderate firm.
- This sleep trial does not include a mandatory break-in period. Purchasers can return their mattress at any stage during the sleep trial
- Select Sleep mattress owners can swap out layers of latex during the sleep trial.
Warranty: Sleep EZ Provides a 20-year guarantee for the Select Sleep mattress (equally Lifetime Dreams and Organic Latex designs), plus a 10-year warranty for the Roma, Luxerion, along with Ultra King mattresses. The mattress cover is covered under a separate one year guarantee.
>>VISIT THE SLEEP EZ WEBSITE<<