Sleep EZ makes a variety of latex mattresses that range from organic to all-natural. Having been in business since 1976, Sleep EZ knows what its doing when it makes all natural, protected mattresses for the family. They have a variety of products in different price points and interesting features like: flippable and dual-sided mattresses. Talalay Latex Mattress Queen
Sleep EZ has four main best selling mattresses:
- The Select Sleep Mattress is customizable in terms of thickness, firmness, and makeup.
- Models are available in 7″, 9″, 10″, and 13″ profiles. Depending upon the thickness, they may contain two, three, or four latex layers.
- Four firmness options are offered for every latex layer: Soft, Medium, Firm, and Extra Firm. Dual firmness can be offered for sizes Queen and bigger.
- Two makeup customizations can be found.
- The Lifetime Dreams option includes a organic cotton and Joma wool cover, plus a blended Talalay top latex layer.
- The Organic Latex alternative features an organic-cotton plus eco-wool cover, along with a natural Talalay top latex layer.
- For the two alternatives, the rest three layers are made of organic Dunlop latex. Both choices follow the exact same pricing structure.
- The Roma Latex Mattress is a flippable mattress model. Each side includes an organic-cotton cover to a foam layer, and also the shared support center is constructed of natural Dunlop latex.
- The Luxerion Natural Latex Hybrid features a comfort system using a four-way-stretch cover and a layer of natural Dunlop latex. The service core is constructed from high-density polyfoam.
- The Ultra King mattress includes 3 layers of natural Talalay latex that are customizable for firmness; dual firmness is also offered. This mattress measures 84″ broad and 96″ long, making it considerably bigger than a standard King or California King.
From those four best selling mattresses Sleep EZ offers, the Roma Mattress is perhaps the most popular. Thus, a comprehensive breakdown of this Roma mattress has been created with more in depth particulars to aid you in your decision process.
ROMA MATTRESS REVIEW 2019
With both high end and cheaper options, Sleep EZ’s mid sized Roma Latex option expects to offer a premium feel at a budget cost. 100 percent natural latex functions to supply a more natural sleep compared to conventional foam beds. Double sided firmness levels should keep you well rested regardless of your position tastes for a long time to come.
You will love the Sleep EZ Roma Latex if you:
- Need firmness options — Moderate lavish on one side, Business on the flip side, this item provides options so that you can find out what best suits your requirements. In case your needs change over time, then you do not need to select a new mattress. Instead, it’s possible to just reverse this mattress over.
- Do not want to feel stuck — This item is very responsive and should keep you from experiencing difficulties while repositioning. This, together with minimal sinkage, should save you from feeling trapped at the mattress.
- Strict budget — Latex beds have been known to run a couple thousand bucks in retail shops. The business expects to provide a superior feel with no luxury strain in your wallet by selling online and removing the middleman. The Roma is a foam and latex hybrid vehicle that ships compressed into a box. The company promises the mattress will operate on most solid foundations, but they caution against bases comprising pliers or springs more than 3 inches apart as these can cause sagging. Engineered and wood foundations are readily available for purchase through the provider’s website.
The cover comes with a channel-quilted layout that promises to maintain sheets securely in place. A layer of foam is quilted into the cover to provide airflow and a gentle cradle.
- The first layer is made up of 3 inches of Medium 100% Natural Dunlop latex. This aspect should feel plusher and should offer a minimal cradling impact when used at the top side of the mattress.
- The second layer contains 3 inches of Business 100% Organic Dunlop latex. This side is meant to feel more Business when slept on. The open cell structure of the latex should prevent you from overheating. The firmer Dunlop latex does supply a foundation layer of support, but apparent cradling along with the quilted foam cover seem to supply a softer feel on top.
Roma presents exceptional bounce that ought to save you from feeling too stuck when trying to reposition. The mattress is quick to react to pressure and reforms readily. These attributes should meet combination sleepers who prefer to modify position since they sleep.
Side sleepers should experience comforting pressure relief due to the foam layer within the cover, which might help to decrease this tension.
Back sleepers should be able to find an alternative that suits their unique needs, thanks to this item’s double-sided nature. Significantly heavier sleepers may want to opt for the firm side, as a noticeable sinking of the hips may be present if using the Medium-Plush option.
Stomach sleepers might want to avoid the moderate side as the hips might sink deeply and negatively influence their spine alignment. This isn’t always a deal breaker since the Roma offers a firm layer that is meant to offer enhanced support.
Most clients need to have the ability to discover the Roma satisfactory, particularly given its dual nature. It’s advisable that those with significant weight concerns utilize the firm side. Talalay Latex Mattress Queen
Motion Transport Latex frequently performs well in the area of motion transferand this product should do exactly the same. The Dunlop absorbs motion, helping to keep disruptions to a minimum. This is particularly beneficial to co-sleepers or people who share their bed with pets or kids.
Edge Service The edge support provided by this item is typical for bed-in-a-box type items. You might see compression when sitting or lying on the edge. Co-sleepers or people who prefer to sprawl out might be concerned with edge aid, but this is generally not a concern for most individuals.
- Multiple Firmness Alternatives — The two Medium-Plush and Company are available.
- Warranty — There is a 10-year limited warranty. Shipping is free in the contiguous states.
- Optional White Glove Delivery Service — White glove delivery can be found through a spouse service for a flexible base set up only. Set-up providers are not supplied for the mattress .
- CertiPUR-US Accredited — All poly foams located inside Sleep EZ’s products are certified to be free from chemicals like lead or formaldehyde.
- Adaptive Base
- Made in the USA
In the time of creating this the under sizes and costs will be as follows:
Twin: 38″ X 74″— $495
Queen: 60″ X 80″ — $760
Financing is available for those looking for additional payment choices.
Order a full size or bigger mattress and receive 2 FREE latex pillows with your mattress!