Sleep EZ makes a variety of latex mattresses that range from organic to all-natural. Having been in business since 1976, Sleep EZ knows what its doing as it gets all natural, safe mattresses for the family. They have an assortment of merchandise in various price points and interesting features such as: flippable and dual-sided mattresses. Sleep Ez Twin Mattress
Sleep EZ has four primary best selling mattresses:
- The Select Sleep Mattress is customizable concerning depth, firmness, and makeup. Depending on the depth, they may contain two, three, or four latex layers.
- Four firmness alternatives are offered for each latex layer: Soft, Medium, Firm, and Extra Firm. Dual firmness is also offered for dimensions Queen and larger.
- Two makeup customizations are available.
- The Lifetime Dreams alternative includes a organic cotton and Joma wool cover, plus a blended Talalay high latex layer.
- The Organic Latex option features an organic-cotton and eco-wool cover, along with a natural Talalay top latex layer.
- For the two alternatives, the rest three layers are produced with natural Dunlop latex. Both options follow the exact same pricing structure.
From those four best selling mattresses Sleep EZ offers, the Roma Mattress is possibly the hottest. Thus, a complete breakdown of this Roma mattress has been made with much more in depth specifics to assist you in your decision process.
ROMA MATTRESS REVIEW 2019
With both high end and more affordable options, Sleep EZ’s mid-range Roma Latex option hopes to offer you a premium feel in a budget price. 100 percent natural latex functions to supply a more natural sleep compared to traditional foam beds. Dual sided firmness levels should keep you rested regardless of your position preferences for years to come.
You will love the Sleep EZ Roma Latex in case you:
- Need firmness options — Medium plush on one side, Firm on the flip side, this item offers options so you can find out what best suits your needs. If your needs change over time, you do not have to pick a new mattress. Instead, it’s possible to simply flip this mattress over.
- Don’t want to feel stuck — This item is very responsive and should save you from experiencing difficulties while repositioning. This, together with minimum sinkage, should save you from feeling stuck in the mattress.
- Strict budget — Latex beds are proven to run a couple thousand dollars in retail stores. The business hopes to provide a premium feel with no luxury strain on your pocket by purchasing online and removing the middleman.
Roma Materials & Quality
The Roma is a foam and latex hybrid vehicle that ships compressed into a box. The business promises the mattress will work on most solid foundations, but they caution against foundations comprising pliers or springs over 3 inches apart because these can cause sagging. Adjustable and wood foundations are readily available for purchase through the provider’s website.
The cover comes with a channel-quilted layout that promises to keep sheets securely in place. A layer of polyurethane is quilted into the cover to provide airflow and also a gentle cradle.
- The very first layer is made up of 3 inches of Medium 100% Natural Dunlop latex. This side should feel plusher and should provide a minimal cradling effect when used at the upper side of the mattress.
- The second layer comprises 3 inches of Firm 100% Organic Dunlop latex. This side is meant to feel more Firm when slept on. The firmer Dunlop latex will provide a foundation layer of support, but noticeable cradling and the quilted foam cover appear to provide a softer feel on top.
Roma presents exceptional bounce that ought to save you from feeling overly stuck when attempting to reposition. The mattress is quick to respond to stress and reforms easily. These features should meet combination sleepers who like to modify position as they sleep.
Side sleepers should experience reassuring pressure relief on account of the foam layer within the cover, which may help to decrease this tension.
Back sleepers ought to be able to find an alternative that suits their individual needs, thanks to the item’s double-sided nature. Significantly heavier sleepers might want to elect for the business side, as an obvious sinking of the hips may be present when using the Medium-Plush option.
Stomach sleepers might want to get around the moderate side as the hips might sink and negatively affect their spine alignment. This isn’t necessarily a deal breaker because the Roma supplies a firm layer that is intended to provide improved support.
Most clients should have the ability to find that the Roma satisfactory, particularly given its double nature. It is advisable that people who have significant weight concerns utilize the firm side. Sleep Ez Twin Mattress
Motion TransferLatex often performs well in the subject of motion transferand this product should do exactly the same. The Dunlop absorbs motion, helping to keep disruptions to a minimum. This is particularly useful to co-sleepers or people who share their bed with pets or children.
Edge Service The edge support provided by this product is average for bed-in-a-box kind items. You may see compression when lying or sitting on the edge. Co-sleepers or people who prefer to sprawl out may be concerned with edge aid, but that is usually not an issue for most people.
- Multiple Firmness Options — Both Medium-Plush and Company can be found.
- Trial Period — Returns can be created for up to 90 days after purchase.
- Guarantee — There’s a 10-year limited warranty. Delivery is free in the neighboring states.
- Optional White Glove Delivery Service — White glove delivery is available via a spouse service to get an adjustable base setup only. Set-up services are not supplied for the mattress .
- CertiPUR-US Accredited — All poly foams located inside Sleep EZ’s goods are certified to be free of substances like lead or formaldehyde.
- Adaptive Base
- Produced in the USA
In the time of producing this the under sizes and prices are as follows:
Twin: 38″ X 74″— $495
Full: 53″ X 74″ — $695
Queen: 60″ X 80″ — $760
Cal King: 72″ X 84″ — $1,095
Financing is available for those looking for additional payment options.
Order a full size or bigger mattress and receive 2 FREE latex pillows with your mattress!
Sleep EZ Specifics
All Product Sizes:Sleep EZ mattresses are available in a total of eight dimensions: Twin, Twin XL, Full, Queen, King, Split King, California King, and Split California King. Some mattresses are not available in all eight sizes. Moreover, the Ultra King is exclusively available in the Ultra King dimensions (which can be bigger than a standard King/California King). Prices vary by selected model and size. All of Sleep EZ mattresses are manufactured in the United States.
Delivery Coverage:The delivery coverage for Sleep EZ is as follows:
The mattress is going to be constructed and sent within 2 business days. Once the mattress ships, estimated delivery times are:
As previously noted, the Roma mattress is flippable; one facet is moderate, whereas the other side is company. The Luxerion mattress is a moderate firm.
- This sleep trial doesn’t include a mandatory break-in period. Purchasers may return their mattress at any point through the sleeping trial
- Select Sleep mattress owners can swap out layers of latex throughout the sleep trial.
Warranty: Sleep EZ offers a 20-year warranty for the Select Sleep mattress (both Lifetime Dreams and Organic Latex designs), and a 10-year warranty for the Roma, Luxerion, and Ultra King mattresses. The mattress cover is covered under a separate one year guarantee.