Sleep EZ makes a variety of latex mattresses that range from organic to organic. Having been in business since 1976, Sleep EZ understands what its doing when it makes all natural, protected mattresses for the family. They’ve a variety of products in various price points and interesting features such as: flippable and dual-sided mattresses. Sleep Ez Roma Mattress
Sleep EZ has four primary best selling mattresses:
- The Select Sleep Mattress is customizable in terms of thickness, firmness, and makeup.
- Models are available in 7″, 9″, 10″, and 13″ profiles. Based on the thickness, they might contain two, three, or four latex layers.
- Four firmness options are offered for each latex layer: Soft, Medium, Firm, and Extra Firm. Dual firmness can be offered for sizes Queen and bigger.
- Two makeup customizations are available.
- The Lifetime Dreams option features a natural cotton and Joma wool cover, plus a mixed Talalay high latex layer.
- The Organic Latex alternative features an organic-cotton plus eco-wool cover, along with a natural Talalay high latex layer.
- For both options, the rest three layers are produced with organic Dunlop latex. Both options follow the exact same pricing structure. Each side features an organic-cotton cover to a foam layer, and the shared support center is made from natural Dunlop latex.
- The Luxerion Natural Latex Hybrid Comes with a comfort system with a four-way-stretch cover plus a layer of organic Dunlop latex. The support center is assembled from high-density polyfoam.
- The Ultra King mattress includes three layers of natural Talalay latex that are customizable for firmness; double firmness is also available. This mattress measures 84″ wide and 96″ lengthy, making it significantly larger than a King or California King.
Out of the four best selling mattresses Sleep EZ offers, the Roma Mattress is perhaps the most popular. Therefore, a comprehensive breakdown of the Roma mattress has been made with more in depth particulars to assist you in your decision process.
ROMA MATTRESS REVIEW 2019
Together with both higher end and cheaper options, Sleep EZ’s mid-range Roma Latex option hopes to offer a premium feel at a budget price. 100 percent organic latex functions to supply a more natural sleep compared to conventional foam beds. Double sided firmness levels should keep you rested no matter your position tastes for a long time to come.
You will adore the Sleep EZ Roma Latex if you:
- Need firmness options — Medium plush on one side, Firm on the other, this item provides options so that you can figure out what best suits your requirements. In case your needs change over time, then you don’t have to pick a new bed. Rather, it’s possible to just reverse this bed over.
- Don’t need to feel stuck — This item is very responsive and should keep you from experiencing problems while repositioning. This, together with minimal sinkage, should keep you from feeling trapped at the mattress.
- Strict budget — Latex beds are known to run a couple thousand dollars in retail stores. The business hopes to provide a premium feel with no luxury strain on your wallet by selling online and removing the middleman. The Roma is a foam and latex hybrid vehicle which ships compacted into a box. The company promises that the mattress will operate on many solid foundations, but they caution against bases containing pliers or springs over 3 inches apart because these could cause sagging. Adjustable and timber foundations are available for sale through the provider’s website.
The cover comes with a channel-quilted layout that promises to maintain sheets securely in place. A layer of polyurethane is quilted into the cover to give warmth and also a gentle cradle.
- The very first layer is made up of 3 inches of Medium 100% Natural Dunlop latex. This side should sense plusher and should provide a minimal cradling effect when used as the top side of the mattress.
- The next layer contains 3 inches of Firm 100% Organic Dunlop latex. This side is meant to feel more Business when slept on. The open cell structure of the latex should stop you from overheating.
Support & Feel
The firmer Dunlop latex will supply a base layer of aid, but apparent cradling along with the in-ear cover seem to supply a softer feel at the top.
Roma offers exceptional bounce which should save you from feeling overly stuck when attempting to reposition. The mattress is quick to react to stress and reforms easily. These features should meet combination sleepers who like to change position since they sleep.
Side sleepers should undergo reassuring pressure relief on account of the foam layer within the cover, which might help to decrease this tension.
Back sleepers ought to be able to find an alternative that suits their unique requirements, thanks to this thing’s double-sided nature. Significantly heavier sleepers may want to opt for the firm side, as an obvious sinking of the hips might be present when using the Medium-Plush alternative.
Stomach sleepers might want to avoid the moderate side as the buttocks might sink and adversely affect their spine alignment. This isn’t always a deal breaker since the Roma supplies a firm layer that’s intended to offer improved support.
Most clients need to have the ability to discover that the Roma satisfactory, especially given its double nature. It’s recommended that people who have significant weight concerns utilize the firm side. Sleep Ez Roma Mattress
Motion TransferLatex often performs well in the area of motion transferand this item should do the same. The Dunlop absorbs movement, helping to keep disruptions to a minimum. This is especially useful to co-sleepers or people who share their bed with pets or children.
Edge Service The edge support provided by this product is average for bed-in-a-box kind items. You may notice compression when sitting or lying on the edge. Co-sleepers or people who prefer to sprawl out may be concerned with edge support, but that is generally not an issue for most individuals.
- Multiple Firmness Options — Both Medium-Plush and Company can be found.
- Warranty — There is a 10-year limited warranty.
- Shipping — This item ships in the USA and Canada. Shipping is free in the contiguous states.
- Optional White Glove Delivery Service — White glove delivery is available through a spouse service to get an adjustable foundation setup just. Set-up providers aren’t provided for the mattress itself.
- CertiPUR-US Certified— All poly foams found inside Sleep EZ’s goods are certified to be free of substances like lead or formaldehyde.
- Adjustable Base
- Made in the USA
At the time of creating this the under sizes and prices will be as follows:
Twin: 38″ X 74″— $495
Twin XL: 38″ X 80″ — $595
Queen: 60″ X 80″ — $760
Financing is available for those looking for additional payment options.
Order a full size or bigger mattress and receive 2 FREE latex pillows with your mattress!