Sleep EZ makes many different latex mattresses that range from organic to all-natural. Having been in business since 1976, Sleep EZ knows what its doing when it makes all natural, safe mattresses to your loved ones. They have an assortment of products in different price points and fascinating features like: flippable and dual-sided mattresses. Sleep Ez Organic Mattress Reviews
Sleep EZ has four main best selling mattresses:
- The Select Sleep Mattress is customizable in terms of thickness, firmness, and composition.
- Models are available in 7″, 9″, 10″, and 13″ profiles. Depending upon the depth, they might contain two, three, or four latex layers.
- Four firmness alternatives are available for every latex layer: Soft, Medium, Firm, and Extra Firm. Dual firmness can be offered for dimensions Queen and larger.
- Two composition customizations are available.
- The Lifetime Dreams alternative features a organic cotton and Joma wool cover, and a blended Talalay top latex layer.
- For the two options, the rest three layers are made of organic Dunlop latex. Both choices follow the same pricing structure. Each side features an organic-cotton cover quilted to a foam layer, and the shared support core is constructed of organic Dunlop latex.
- The Luxerion Natural Latex Hybrid Comes with a comfort system with a four-way-stretch cover and a layer of organic Dunlop latex. The service center is assembled from high-density polyfoam.
- The Ultra King mattress consists of 3 layers of natural Talalay latex that are customizable for firmness; dual firmness is also offered. This mattress measures 84″ wide and 96″ lengthy, making it significantly bigger than a standard King or California King.
Out of those four best selling mattresses Sleep EZ has to offer, the Roma Mattress is perhaps the most popular. Therefore, a comprehensive breakdown of the Roma mattress was made with much more in depth particulars to assist you in your decision process.
Together with both high end and more affordable choices, Sleep EZ’s mid-range Roma Latex option expects to offer you a premium feel in a budget cost. 100 percent organic latex functions to provide a more natural sleep than conventional foam beds. Dual sided firmness levels should keep you well rested no matter your position tastes for years to come.
You will love the Sleep EZ Roma Latex in case you:
- Need firmness options — Medium lavish on one side, Business on the flip side, this item provides options so that you can figure out what best suits your requirements. If your needs change over time, you don’t have to pick a new bed. Instead, it’s possible to just reverse this bed over.
- Don’t need to feel stuck — This item is very responsive and should save you from experiencing problems while repositioning. This, combined with minimum sinkage, should save you from feeling trapped in the mattress.
- Strict budget — Latex beds have been known to run a few thousand dollars in retail shops. The company hopes to deliver a premium feel with no luxury strain in your wallet by selling online and removing the middleman.
Roma Materials & Makeup
The Roma is a foam and latex hybrid vehicle which ships compressed in a box. The company promises the mattress will operate on many solid foundations, but they caution against bases comprising springs or slats more than 3 inches apart as these can cause sagging. Adjustable and timber foundations are readily available for purchase through the provider’s website.
The cover comes with a channel-quilted design that promises to maintain sheets securely in place. A layer of foam is quilted into the cover to give warmth and a gentle cradle.
- The very first layer consists of 3 inches of Medium 100% Natural Dunlop latex. This side should feel plusher and should offer a minimal cradling impact when used at the top side of the mattress.
- The second layer contains 3 inches of Business 100% Natural Dunlop latex. This side is meant to feel more Firm when slept on. The open cell structure of the latex should stop you from overheating.
Support & Feel
The heftier Dunlop latex does supply a foundation layer of aid, but apparent cradling along with the quilted foam cover appear to supply a softer feel at the top.
Roma offers exceptional bounce which should save you from feeling overly stuck when trying to reposition. The bed is quick to react to pressure and reforms easily. These features should meet combination sleepers who prefer to modify position since they sleep.
Side sleepers should undergo comforting pressure relief on account of the foam layer inside the cover, which might help to reduce this tension.
Rear sleepers should have the ability to find an alternative that suits their unique needs, thanks to the thing’s double-sided nature. Significantly heavier sleepers may want to elect for the business side, as an obvious sinking of the hips may be present when using the Medium-Plush option.
Stomach sleepers might want to avoid the medium side as the hips might sink deeply and negatively affect their spine alignment. This is not always a deal breaker because the Roma supplies a firm layer that is meant to provide improved support.
Most clients should have the ability to find the Roma satisfactory, particularly given its double nature. It is recommended that people who have significant weight concerns utilize the firm side. Sleep Ez Organic Mattress Reviews
Motion TransferLatex often performs well in the subject of motion transferand this product should do the same. The Dunlop absorbs movement, helping to keep disruptions to a minimum. This is especially beneficial to co-sleepers or people who share their bed with pets or kids.
Edge Service The edge support supplied by this item is average for bed-in-a-box kind items. You might see compression when sitting or lying on the edge. Co-sleepers or people who prefer to sprawl out might be concerned with edge aid, but this is usually not a concern for most people.
- Multiple Firmness Alternatives — Both Medium-Plush and Firm can be found.
- Trial Period — Returns can be made for up to 90 days following purchase.
- Guarantee — There’s a 10-year limited warranty.
- Shipping — This item ships in the USA and Canada. Delivery is free in the neighboring states.
- Optional White Glove Delivery Service — White glove delivery is available via a partner service for an adjustable foundation setup only. Set-up providers are not provided for the mattress .
- CertiPUR-US Certified— All poly foams found inside Sleep EZ’s products are certified to be free from chemicals like lead or formaldehyde.
- Adaptive Base
- Made in the United States
At the time of producing this the under sizes and costs are as follows:
Twin XL: 38″ X 80″ — $595
Queen: 60″ X 80″ — $760
King: 76″ X 80″ — $1,095
Cal King: 72″ X 84″ — $1,095
Financing can be obtained for people who are looking for additional payment options.
All Product Sizes:Sleep EZ mattresses are available in a total of eight sizes: Twin, Twin XL, Full, Queen, King, Split King, California King, and Split California King. Some mattresses are not available in all eight sizes. Additionally, the Ultra King is exclusively available from the Ultra King size (which is bigger than a standard King/California King). Prices vary by selected model and size. All Sleep EZ mattresses are manufactured in the USA.
Shipping Coverage:The delivery policy for Sleep EZ is as follows:
- All deliveries are coordinated through UPS Ground. The mattress is going to be constructed and sent within 2 business days.
- 3 to 4 business days for the Pacific Northwest and Midwest states.
- 4 to 5 business days for New England and the East Coast. Each latex layer of the Select Sleep and Ultra King mattresses is customizable concerning firmness. Four firmness choices are offered for all these layers: Flexible (19-22 ILD), Medium (30-32 ILD), Business (37-40 ILD), and Extra Firm (44 ILD). In sizes Queen and larger, each layer could be split for dual firmness; this alternative isn’t available for sizes Full and smaller. Sleep Ez Organic Mattress Reviews
As previously mentioned, the Roma mattress is flippable; one side is medium, whereas another side is company. The Luxerion mattress is a medium company.
Trial and Warranty Info.
Trial Period: Sleep EZ Provides a 90 night sleep trial for your Select Sleep, Roma, and Luxerion mattresses.
- This sleep trial does not include a compulsory break-in period. Purchasers may return their mattress at any point through the sleep trial
- Select Sleep mattress owners can swap out layers of latex throughout the sleep trial.
Warranty: Sleep EZ offers a 20-year warranty for your Select Sleep mattress (equally Lifetime Dreams and Organic Latex layouts ), and a 10-year guarantee for your Roma, Luxerion, and Ultra King mattresses. The mattress cover is covered under a separate one year guarantee.