Sleep EZ 2019
Sleep EZ makes a variety of latex mattresses that range from organic to all-natural. Having been in business since 1976, Sleep EZ knows what its doing as it gets all natural, protected mattresses for the loved ones. They have an assortment of products in different price points and interesting features such as: flippable and dual-sided mattresses. Sleep Ez Mattress Underground
Sleep EZ has four primary best selling mattresses:
- The Select Sleep Mattress is customizable concerning thickness, firmness, and makeup.
- Models are available in 7″, 9″, 10″, and 13″ profiles. Depending on the depth, they may contain two, three, or four latex layers.
- Four firmness alternatives are offered for every latex layer: Soft, Medium, Firm, and Extra Firm. Dual firmness is also offered for sizes Queen and larger.
- Two makeup customizations are available.
- The Lifetime Dreams option includes a organic cotton and Joma wool cover, and a blended Talalay top latex layer.
- The Organic Latex alternative features an organic-cotton and eco-wool cover, along with a natural Talalay top latex layer.
- For the two options, the rest one to three layers are produced with natural Dunlop latex. Both options follow the exact same pricing structure.
- The Roma Latex Mattress is a flippable mattress version. Each side includes an organic-cotton cover quilted to a foam layer, and the shared support center is constructed of natural Dunlop latex.
- The Luxerion Natural Latex Hybrid Comes with a comfort system with a four-way-stretch cover and a layer of natural Dunlop latex. The service center is constructed from high-density polyfoam.
- The Ultra King mattress consists of 3 layers of natural Talalay latex which are customizable for firmness; double firmness is also available. This mattress measures 84″ wide and 96″ long, making it significantly bigger than a standard King or California King.
>>VISIT THE SLEEP EZ WEBSITE<<
From those four best selling mattresses Sleep EZ offers, the Roma Mattress is perhaps the most popular. Thus, a comprehensive breakdown of the Roma mattress has been created with much more in depth particulars to assist you in your decision process.
ROMA MATTRESS REVIEW 2019
With both high end and more affordable options, Sleep EZ’s mid sized Roma Latex option expects to offer a premium feel at a budget price. 100 percent organic latex functions to provide a more natural sleep compared to traditional foam beds. Dual sided firmness levels should keep you well rested regardless of your position tastes for a long time to come.
You’ll love the Sleep EZ Roma Latex if you:
- Want firmness options — Medium plush on one side, Firm on the flip side, this item offers options so that you can find out what best suits your needs. In case your needs change over time, then you don’t need to pick a new mattress. Rather, it’s possible to simply flip this mattress over.
- Do not want to feel stuck — This product is quite responsive and ought to keep you from experiencing difficulties while repositioning. This, together with minimal sinkage, should save you from feeling stuck in the mattress.
- Strict budget — Latex beds have been known to run a couple thousand dollars in retail shops. The business hopes to deliver a premium feel without the luxury strain on your wallet by selling online and removing the middleman. The Roma is a foam and latex hybrid vehicle that ships compressed in a box. The business promises the mattress will operate on many solid foundations, but they caution against foundations containing pliers or springs over 3 inches apart because these could cause sagging. Adjustable and wood foundations are available for purchase through the company’s website.
The cover comes with a channel-quilted layout that promises to maintain sheets firmly in place. A layer of polyurethane is quilted into the cover to provide airflow along with also a gentle cradle.
- The first layer consists of 3 inches of Moderate 100% Organic Dunlop latex. This aspect should feel plusher and should provide a minimal cradling impact when used as the upper side of the mattress.
- The next layer contains 3 inches of Firm 100% Natural Dunlop latex. This side is meant to feel more Firm when slept on. The open cell structure of the latex should stop you from overheating.
Support & Feel
The heftier Dunlop latex will supply a foundation layer of support, but noticeable cradling along with the in-ear cover seem to provide a softer feel on top.
Roma offers exceptional bounce which should keep you from feeling overly stuck when trying to reposition. The mattress is quick to react to pressure and reforms easily. These features should satisfy combination sleepers who prefer to change position as they sleep.
Side sleepers should experience reassuring pressure relief due to the foam layer inside the cover, which may help to decrease this tension.
Back sleepers ought to be able to find an alternative that suits their unique requirements, thanks to this thing’s double-sided nature. Significantly heavier sleepers might want to elect for the firm side, as an obvious sinking of the hips may be present when using the Medium-Plush option.
Stomach sleepers may want to avoid the medium side as the buttocks might sink and negatively affect their backbone alignment. This is not necessarily a deal breaker because the Roma offers a firm layer that is meant to offer improved support.
Most clients should be able to find the Roma satisfactory, especially given its dual nature. It is advisable that people who have significant weight concerns utilize the firm side. Sleep Ez Mattress Underground
Motion TransferLatex frequently performs well in the area of motion transferand this product should do exactly the same. The Dunlop absorbs movement, helping to keep disruptions to a minimum. This is particularly beneficial to co-sleepers or people who share their bed with pets or children.
Edge SupportThe edge support supplied by this product is typical for bed-in-a-box type items. You may notice compression when sitting or lying on the edge. Co-sleepers or individuals who prefer to sprawl out might be worried with edge aid, but this is usually not an issue for most individuals.
- Multiple Firmness Options — Both Medium-Plush and Firm are available.
- Guarantee — There is a 10-year limited warranty.
- Shipping — This item ships in the United States and Canada. Shipping is free in the contiguous states.
- Optional White Glove Delivery Service — White glove delivery can be found through a partner service to get a flexible foundation setup just. Set-up services are not provided for the mattress .
- CertiPUR-US Accredited — All poly foams found inside Sleep EZ’s products are certified to be free of chemicals like lead or formaldehyde.
- Adaptive Base
- Produced in the USA
At the time of producing this the under sizes and costs will be as follows:
Full: 53″ X 74″ — $695
Queen: 60″ X 80″ — $760
King: 76″ X 80″ — $1,095
Financing is available for those looking for additional payment choices.
Order a full size or bigger mattress and receive 2 FREE latex pillows with your mattress!