Sleep EZ makes many different latex mattresses that range from organic to all-natural. Having been in business since 1976, Sleep EZ understands what its doing as it makes all natural, protected mattresses for the family. They have a variety of merchandise in various price points and fascinating features like: flippable and dual-sided mattresses. Sleep Ez Mattress Toppers
Sleep EZ has four main best selling mattresses:
- The Select Sleep Mattress is customizable in terms of thickness, firmness, and composition. Based upon the thickness, they might contain two, three, or four latex layers.
- Four firmness options are offered for each latex layer: Soft, Medium, Firm, and Extra Firm. Dual firmness is also offered for sizes Queen and bigger.
- Two makeup customizations can be found.
- The Lifetime Dreams alternative features a organic cotton and Joma wool cover, plus a blended Talalay high latex layer.
- The Organic Latex option features an organic-cotton plus eco-wool cover, and a natural Talalay top latex layer.
- For the two options, the rest three layers are made of organic Dunlop latex. Both options follow the same pricing structure.
Out of the four best selling mattresses Sleep EZ has to offer, the Roma Mattress is possibly the hottest. Therefore, a comprehensive breakdown of this Roma mattress was created with much more in depth particulars to assist you in your decision procedure.
ROMA MATTRESS REVIEW 2019
Together with both high end and cheaper choices, Sleep EZ’s mid sized Roma Latex option expects to offer a premium feel in a budget price. 100 percent organic latex functions to supply a more natural sleep than conventional foam beds. Dual sided firmness levels ought to keep you well rested no matter your position tastes for a long time to come.
You will love the Sleep EZ Roma Latex in case you:
- Need firmness options — Medium plush on one side, Business on the flip side, this item offers options so that you can find out what best suits your requirements. In case your needs change over time, you don’t need to select a new bed. Instead, it’s possible to just reverse this bed over.
- Do not want to feel stuck — This item is very responsive and should save you from experiencing difficulties while repositioning. This, together with minimal sinkage, should save you from feeling stuck at the mattress.
- Strict budget — Latex beds have been known to run a couple thousand dollars in retail shops. The company hopes to deliver a superior feel without the luxury strain in your pocket by purchasing online and eliminating the middleman.
Roma Materials & Makeup
The Roma is a foam and latex hybrid that ships compressed in a box. The company promises the mattress will operate on most solid foundations, but they caution against bases comprising pliers or springs more than 3 inches apart because these could cause sagging. Engineered and timber foundations are readily available for purchase through the provider’s website.
The cover comes with a channel-quilted layout that promises to keep sheets securely in place. A layer of foam is quilted into the cover to give airflow along with also a gentle cradle.
- The first layer consists of 3 inches of Moderate 100% Organic Dunlop latex. This side should sense plusher and should provide a minimal cradling impact when used as the top side of the mattress.
- The second layer contains 3 inches of Business 100% Organic Dunlop latex. This side is intended to feel more Business when slept on.
Support & Feel
The firmer Dunlop latex does supply a base layer of aid, but apparent cradling along with the in-ear cover appear to supply a softer feel at the top.
Roma offers exceptional bounce that ought to save you from feeling too stuck when attempting to reposition. The mattress is fast to react to stress and reforms easily. These attributes should satisfy combination sleepers who like to modify position since they sleep.
Side sleepers should undergo reassuring pressure relief on account of the foam layer within the cover, which might help to reduce this tension.
Back sleepers should have the ability to find an alternative that suits their individual needs, thanks to this thing’s double-sided nature. Significantly heavier sleepers might want to opt for the business side, as an obvious sinking of the hips might be present if using the Medium-Plush option.
Stomach sleepers might want to get around the medium side as the hips might sink and adversely influence their backbone alignment. This is not always a deal breaker since the Roma supplies a firm layer that’s intended to offer improved support.
Most customers should be able to find that the Roma satisfactory, especially given its dual nature. It is advisable that those with significant weight concerns use the company side. Sleep Ez Mattress Toppers
Motion Transport Latex frequently performs well in the area of motion transferand this product should do the same. The Dunlop absorbs motion, helping to keep disruptions to a minimum. This is particularly useful to co-sleepers or those who share their bed with pets or children.
Edge Service The edge support provided by this product is average for bed-in-a-box type items. You might notice compression when sitting or lying on the edge. Co-sleepers or people who like to sprawl out may be concerned with edge aid, but that is generally not an issue for most individuals.
- Multiple Firmness Alternatives — The two Medium-Plush and Firm can be found.
- Warranty — There’s a 10-year limited guarantee. Shipping is free in the neighboring states.
- Optional White Glove Delivery Service — White glove delivery is available through a spouse service to get a flexible base set up only. Set-up services aren’t supplied for the mattress itself.
- CertiPUR-US Certified— All poly foams found inside Sleep EZ’s goods are certified to be free from chemicals like lead or formaldehyde.
- Adaptive Base
- Made in the USA
In the time of producing this the under sizes and costs are as follows:
Twin XL: 38″ X 80″ — $595
Full: 53″ X 74″ — $695
King: 76″ X 80″ — $1,095
Cal King: 72″ X 84″ — $1,095
Special: Roma Queen $750 + 2 FREE Pillows
Financing is available for those looking for additional payment options.
Order a full size or bigger mattress and receive 2 FREE latex pillows with your mattress!
Sleep EZ Specifics
All Product Sizes:Sleep EZ mattresses are available in a total of eight sizes: Twin, Twin XL, Full, Queen, King, Split King, California King, and Split California King. Some mattresses aren’t available in all eight dimensions. Moreover, the Ultra King is only available in the Ultra King dimensions (which can be bigger than a standard King/California King). Prices vary by chosen model and size. All Sleep EZ mattresses are manufactured in the United States.
Shipping Policy:The delivery coverage for Sleep EZ is as follows:
- All deliveries are coordinated through UPS Ground. The mattress is going to be assembled and shipped within 2 business days. Once the mattress ships, estimated delivery times are:
- 2 to 3 business days for California and the southwest.
- 4 to 5 business days for New England and the East Coast. Every latex layer of the Select Sleep and Ultra King mattresses is customizable concerning firmness. Four firmness options can be obtained for these layers: Soft (19-22 ILD), Medium (30-32 ILD), Firm (37-40 ILD), and Extra Business (44 ILD). In dimensions Queen and bigger, each layer may be split for dual firmness; this option isn’t available for dimensions Full and smaller. Sleep Ez Mattress Toppers
As previously mentioned, the Roma mattress is flippable; one facet is moderate, whereas the other side is company. The Luxerion mattress is a medium firm.
- This sleep trial doesn’t include a mandatory break-in period. Purchasers can return their mattress at any stage during the sleep trial
- Select Sleep mattress owners may swap out layers of latex during the sleeping trial.
Warranty: Sleep EZ offers a 20-year guarantee for your Select Sleep mattress (both Lifetime Dreams and Organic Latex designs), and a 10-year guarantee for your Roma, Luxerion, and Ultra King mattresses. The mattress cover is covered under a different one year warranty.