Sleep EZ makes a variety of latex mattresses that range from organic to organic. Having been in business since 1976, Sleep EZ knows what its doing when it gets all natural, protected mattresses to the family. They have an assortment of products in various price points and fascinating features such as: flippable and dual-sided mattresses. Sleep Ez Mattress Store
Sleep EZ has four primary best selling mattresses:
- The Select Sleep Mattress is customizable in terms of depth, firmness, and makeup. Based on the thickness, they might contain two, three, or four latex layers.
- Four firmness options are offered for every latex layer: Soft, Medium, Firm, and Extra Firm. Dual firmness is also offered for dimensions Queen and bigger.
- Two makeup customizations can be found.
- The Lifetime Dreams option features a organic cotton and Joma wool cover, and a mixed Talalay high latex layer.
- The Organic Latex option features an organic-cotton plus eco-wool cover, and a natural Talalay high latex layer.
- For the two alternatives, the rest one to three layers are made of natural Dunlop latex. Both choices follow the exact same pricing structure.
Out of the four best selling mattresses Sleep EZ offers, the Roma Mattress is possibly the hottest. Therefore, a complete breakdown of this Roma mattress was created with more in depth specifics to aid you in your decision procedure.
Together with both higher end and cheaper choices, Sleep EZ’s mid-range Roma Latex option expects to offer you a premium feel in a budget price. 100 percent natural latex functions to supply a more natural sleep than conventional foam beds. Double sided firmness levels ought to keep you rested no matter your position tastes for years to come.
You will adore the Sleep EZ Roma Latex in case you:
- Want firmness options — Moderate lavish on one side, Business on the flip side, this item offers options so that you can figure out what best suits your requirements. In case your needs change over time, then you do not have to select a new bed. Rather, you can just reverse this bed over.
- Do not need to feel stuck — This product is quite responsive and ought to save you from experiencing difficulties while repositioning. This, together with minimal sinkage, should save you from feeling stuck at the mattress.
- Strict budget — Latex beds have been known to run a few thousand dollars in retail stores. The business hopes to deliver a superior feel with no luxury strain on your wallet by selling online and eliminating the middleman.
Roma Materials & Quality
The Roma is a foam and latex hybrid vehicle that ships compacted into a box. The business promises that the mattress will operate on many solid foundations, but they caution against foundations containing pliers or springs more than 3 inches apart because these could cause sagging. Adjustable and wood foundations are readily available for purchase through the provider’s website.
The cover comes with a channel-quilted layout that promises to keep sheets securely in place. A layer of polyurethane is quilted into the cover to give warmth and also a gentle cradle.
- The first layer is made up of 3 inches of Moderate 100% Organic Dunlop latex. This aspect should feel plusher and should offer a minimal cradling impact when used as the top side of the mattress.
- The second layer contains 3 inches of Business 100% Organic Dunlop latex. This side is meant to feel more Business when slept on. The firmer Dunlop latex does provide a base layer of aid, but noticeable cradling along with the in-ear cover appear to provide a softer feel at the top.
Roma presents exceptional bounce which should keep you from feeling too stuck when trying to reposition. The bed is quick to respond to stress and reforms easily. These features should satisfy combination sleepers who like to change position as they sleep.
Side sleepers should experience comforting pressure relief on account of the foam layer inside the cover, which may help to reduce this tension.
Back sleepers ought to be able to find an alternative that suits their unique requirements, thanks to the item’s double-sided nature. Significantly heavier sleepers may want to opt for the firm side, as an obvious sinking of the hips might be present when using the Medium-Plush alternative.
Stomach sleepers may want to avoid the moderate side as the hips might sink and negatively influence their spine alignment. This is not always a deal breaker because the Roma offers a firm layer that is meant to provide improved support.
Most clients need to have the ability to find the Roma satisfactory, especially given its double nature. It is advisable that those with significant weight concerns use the company side. Sleep Ez Mattress Store
Motion Transport Latex frequently performs well in the subject of motion transferand this product should do the same. The Dunlop absorbs motion, helping to keep disruptions to a minimum. This is especially beneficial to co-sleepers or people who share their bed with pets or kids.
Edge Service The edge support provided by this item is average for bed-in-a-box type items. You may see compression when sitting or lying on the edge. Co-sleepers or people who like to sprawl out might be concerned with edge support, but this is generally not an issue for most individuals.
- Multiple Firmness Options — Both Medium-Plush and Company are available.
- Trial Period — Returns can be created for up to 90 days after purchase.
- Warranty — There’s a 10-year limited guarantee. Delivery is free in the contiguous states.
- Optional White Glove Delivery Service — White glove delivery can be found via a spouse service to get an adjustable base set up just. Set-up providers are not supplied for the mattress itself.
- CertiPUR-US Accredited — All poly foams located inside Sleep EZ’s goods are certified to be free of substances like lead or formaldehyde.
- Adaptive Base
- Produced in the USA
In the time of producing this the under sizes and costs will be as follows:
Twin: 38″ X 74″— $495
Full: 53″ X 74″ — $695
King: 76″ X 80″ — $1,095
Cal King: 72″ X 84″ — $1,095
Financing can be obtained for people who are looking for additional payment choices.
All Product Sizes:Sleep EZ mattresses Can Be Found in a total of eight dimensions: Twin, Twin XL, Full, Queen, King, Split King, California King, and Split California King. Some mattresses aren’t available in all eight dimensions. Moreover, the Ultra King is exclusively available in the Ultra King dimensions (which can be larger than a standard King/California King). Prices vary by chosen model and size. All Sleep EZ mattresses are manufactured from the United States.
Shipping Coverage:The delivery policy for Sleep EZ is as follows:
- All deliveries are coordinated through UPS Ground. The mattress will be assembled and sent within 2 business days.
- 3 to 4 business days for the Pacific Northwest and Midwest states.
- 4 to 5 business days for New England and the East Coast.
Sleep EZ Product Firmness
Each latex layer of the Select Sleep and Ultra King mattresses is customizable in terms of firmness. Four firmness options can be obtained for all these layers: Soft (19-22 ILD), Medium (30-32 ILD), Firm (37-40 ILD), and Extra Business (44 ILD). In dimensions Queen and larger, each layer may be divided for dual firmness; this alternative isn’t available for dimensions Full and smaller. Sleep Ez Mattress Store
As previously noted, the Roma mattress is flippable; one facet is medium, whereas another side is firm. The Luxerion mattress is a medium company.
Trial Period: Sleep EZ offers a 90 night sleep trial for the Select Sleep, Roma, and Luxerion mattresses.
- This sleep trial does not include a compulsory break-in period. Purchasers may return their mattress at any stage through the sleeping trial
- Select Sleep mattress owners may swap out layers of latex throughout the sleeping trial.
Warranty: Sleep EZ Provides a 20-year guarantee for your Select Sleep mattress (both Lifetime Dreams and Organic Latex designs), plus a 10-year guarantee for your Roma, Luxerion, and Ultra King mattresses. The mattress cover is covered under a different one year guarantee.