Sleep EZ 2019
Sleep EZ makes many different latex mattresses that range from organic to all-natural. Having been in business since 1976, Sleep EZ understands what its doing when it makes all natural, safe mattresses to the loved ones. They have a variety of merchandise in various price points and interesting features such as: flippable and dual-sided mattresses. Sleep Ez Mattress Phoenix Oregon
Sleep EZ has four main best selling mattresses:
- The Select Sleep Mattress is customizable concerning depth, firmness, and makeup.
- Models can be found in 7″, 9″, 10″, and 13″ profiles. Based on the depth, they may contain two, three, or four latex layers.
- Four firmness options are offered for each latex layer: Soft, Medium, Firm, and Extra Firm. Dual firmness can be offered for dimensions Queen and bigger.
- Two makeup customizations are available.
- The Lifetime Dreams alternative includes a organic cotton and Joma wool cover, and a mixed Talalay high latex layer.
- The Organic Latex option features an organic-cotton and eco-wool cover, along with a natural Talalay high latex layer.
- For the two options, the rest three layers are produced with natural Dunlop latex. Both choices follow the exact same pricing structure. Each side features an organic-cotton cover quilted to a foam layer, and also the shared support core is constructed from natural Dunlop latex.
- The Luxerion Natural Latex Hybrid features a comfort system using a four-way-stretch cover plus a layer of organic Dunlop latex. The service core is assembled from high-density polyfoam.
- The Ultra King mattress includes three layers of natural Talalay latex which are customizable for firmness; dual firmness is also available. This mattress measures 84″ wide and 96″ lengthy, making it significantly larger than a standard King or California King.
>>VISIT THE SLEEP EZ WEBSITE<<
Out of the four best selling mattresses Sleep EZ has to offer, the Roma Mattress is perhaps the most popular. Thus, a complete breakdown of this Roma mattress has been created with more in depth particulars to aid you in your decision process.
ROMA MATTRESS REVIEW 2019
With both high end and more affordable choices, Sleep EZ’s mid-range Roma Latex option expects to offer you a premium feel in a budget price. 100 percent organic latex works to provide a more natural sleep than traditional foam beds. Dual sided firmness levels should keep you rested no matter your position preferences for years to come.
You’ll love the Sleep EZ Roma Latex if you:
- Need firmness options — Moderate lavish on one side, Firm on the other, this item provides options so that you can find out what best suits your needs. In case your needs change over time, then you don’t need to pick a new mattress. Instead, you can just reverse this mattress over.
- Do not need to feel stuck — This product is very responsive and ought to keep you from experiencing problems while repositioning. This, together with minimal sinkage, should keep you from feeling trapped at the mattress.
- Strict budget — Latex beds are known to run a few thousand dollars in retail stores. The company expects to provide a superior feel without the luxury strain on your pocket by purchasing online and removing the middleman. The Roma is a foam and latex hybrid vehicle that ships compacted into a box. The business promises that the mattress will work on most solid foundations, but they caution against foundations containing pliers or springs more than 3 inches apart because these could cause sagging. Engineered and timber foundations are readily available for sale through the company’s website.
The cover comes with a channel-quilted layout that promises to keep sheets firmly in place. A layer of foam is quilted into the cover to give airflow along with a gentle cradle.
- The very first layer is made up of 3 inches of Moderate 100% Natural Dunlop latex. This aspect should sense plusher and should provide a minimal cradling impact when used at the top side of the mattress.
- The second layer comprises 3 inches of Firm 100% Organic Dunlop latex. This side is meant to feel more Firm when slept on. The open cell structure of the latex should stop you from overheating. The heftier Dunlop latex will supply a foundation layer of support, but apparent cradling and the in-ear cover seem to provide a softer feel at the top.
Roma presents exceptional bounce which should save you from feeling too stuck when trying to reposition. The mattress is quick to respond to pressure and reforms easily. These features should meet combination sleepers who prefer to modify position since they sleep.
Side sleepers should experience reassuring pressure relief on account of the foam layer inside the cover, which might help to reduce this tension.
Rear sleepers ought to have the ability to find an alternative that suits their unique needs, thanks to this thing’s double-sided nature. Significantly heavier sleepers may want to elect for the firm side, as a noticeable sinking of the hips might be present if using the Medium-Plush alternative.
Stomach sleepers might want to get around the medium side as the hips might sink and negatively affect their backbone alignment. This is not always a deal breaker because the Roma offers a firm layer that is intended to offer improved support.
Most clients need to be able to discover the Roma satisfactory, particularly given its double nature. It’s advisable that those with significant weight concerns use the firm side. Sleep Ez Mattress Phoenix Oregon
Motion TransferLatex often performs well in the subject of motion transferand this product should do the same. The Dunlop absorbs movement, helping to keep disruptions to a minimum. This is particularly useful to co-sleepers or those who share their bed with pets or kids.
Edge SupportThe edge support provided by this item is average for bed-in-a-box type items. You may notice compression when sitting or lying on the edge. Co-sleepers or people who prefer to sprawl out might be concerned with edge aid, but that is generally not a concern for most people.
- Multiple Firmness Options — The two Medium-Plush and Company can be found.
- Warranty — There is a 10-year limited warranty.
- Shipping — This item ships in the USA and Canada. Shipping is free in the contiguous states.
- Optional White Glove Delivery Service — White glove delivery is available through a spouse service to get a flexible base setup only. Set-up services are not supplied for the mattress itself.
- CertiPUR-US Certified— All poly foams found inside Sleep EZ’s products are certified to be free from substances like lead or formaldehyde.
- Adaptive Base
- Produced in the USA
At the time of producing this the below sizes and costs are as follows:
Twin XL: 38″ X 80″ — $595
King: 76″ X 80″ — $1,095
Financing is available for people who are looking for additional payment options.
Order a full size or bigger mattress and receive 2 FREE latex pillows with your mattress!