Sleep EZ 2019
Sleep EZ makes many different latex mattresses that range from organic to all-natural. Having been in business since 1976, Sleep EZ understands what its doing when it gets all natural, safe mattresses to your loved ones. They’ve a variety of merchandise in different price points and interesting features such as: flippable and dual-sided mattresses. Sleep Ez Mattress Cover
Sleep EZ has four main best selling mattresses:
- The Select Sleep Mattress is customizable concerning depth, firmness, and composition.
- Models can be found in 7″, 9″, 10″, and 13″ profiles. Depending upon the thickness, they might contain two, three, or four latex layers.
- Four firmness alternatives are offered for every latex layer: Soft, Medium, Firm, and Extra Firm. Dual firmness is also offered for sizes Queen and larger.
- Two composition customizations can be found.
- The Lifetime Dreams alternative includes a organic cotton and Joma wool cover, and a blended Talalay high latex layer.
- The Organic Latex alternative features an organic-cotton plus eco-wool cover, and a natural Talalay high latex layer.
- For both options, the rest one to three layers are made of natural Dunlop latex. Both options follow the same pricing structure. Each side includes an organic-cotton cover quilted to a foam layer, and the shared support center is made from organic Dunlop latex.
- The Luxerion Natural Latex Hybrid Comes with a comfort system with a four-way-stretch cover plus a layer of organic Dunlop latex. The service center is constructed from high-density polyfoam.
- The Ultra King mattress consists of three layers of natural Talalay latex which are customizable for firmness; dual firmness is also available. This mattress measures 84″ wide and 96″ long, making it significantly bigger than a standard King or California King.
Out of the four best selling mattresses Sleep EZ offers, the Roma Mattress is possibly the most popular. Therefore, a complete breakdown of this Roma mattress was made with much more in depth specifics to assist you in your decision process.
Together with both high end and cheaper choices, Sleep EZ’s mid-range Roma Latex option expects to offer a premium feel in a budget cost. 100 percent natural latex functions to supply a more natural sleep compared to traditional foam beds. Dual sided firmness levels ought to keep you well rested no matter your position tastes for a long time to come.
You’ll adore the Sleep EZ Roma Latex in case you:
- Need firmness options — Moderate lavish on one side, Business on the flip side, this item offers options so that you can find out what best suits your needs. If your needs change over time, you do not need to pick a new bed. Rather, you can just flip this bed over.
- Do not need to feel stuck — This item is very responsive and ought to save you from experiencing difficulties while repositioning. This, combined with minimum sinkage, should save you from feeling trapped at the mattress.
- Strict budget — Latex beds are known to run a few thousand bucks in retail stores. The business expects to provide a superior feel without the luxury strain in your wallet by selling online and eliminating the middleman. The Roma is a foam and latex hybrid vehicle that ships compacted in a box. The business promises the mattress will operate on many solid foundations, but they caution against foundations comprising pliers or springs over 3 inches apart as these can cause sagging. Adjustable and timber foundations are readily available for purchase through the company’s website.
The cover features a channel-quilted layout that promises to maintain sheets securely in place. A layer of foam is quilted into the cover to give warmth along with also a gentle cradle.
- The first layer consists of 3 inches of Moderate 100% Organic Dunlop latex. This aspect should feel plusher and should provide a minimal cradling effect when used as the top side of the mattress.
- The next layer comprises 3 inches of Firm 100% Organic Dunlop latex. This side is intended to feel more Firm when slept on. The open cell structure of the latex should prevent you from overheating.
Support & Feel
The heftier Dunlop latex does supply a base layer of aid, but noticeable cradling along with the quilted foam cover seem to provide a softer feel on top.
Roma offers exceptional bounce which should save you from feeling too stuck when attempting to reposition. The mattress is fast to react to pressure and reforms readily. These features should satisfy combination sleepers who like to modify position since they sleep.
Side sleepers should undergo reassuring pressure relief on account of the foam layer inside the cover, which may help to reduce this tension.
Rear sleepers ought to be able to find an alternative that suits their individual requirements, thanks to the item’s double-sided nature. Significantly heavier sleepers may want to opt for the firm side, as an obvious sinking of the hips might be present if using the Medium-Plush option.
Stomach sleepers might want to get around the medium side as the buttocks might sink deeply and negatively affect their backbone alignment. This isn’t necessarily a deal breaker because the Roma supplies a firm layer that is meant to offer enhanced support.
Most clients should be able to discover the Roma satisfactory, especially given its dual nature. It’s recommended that those with significant weight concerns use the firm side. Sleep Ez Mattress Cover
Motion TransferLatex frequently performs well in the subject of motion transferand this product should do the same. The Dunlop absorbs movement, helping to keep disruptions to a minimum. This is particularly useful to co-sleepers or people who share their bed with pets or kids.
Edge SupportThe edge support supplied by this product is average for bed-in-a-box type items. You might see compression when lying or sitting on the edge. Co-sleepers or people who like to sprawl out might be concerned with edge support, but that is usually not an issue for most individuals.
- Multiple Firmness Options — The two Medium-Plush and Company can be found.
- Trial Period — Returns can be made for up to 90 days following purchase.
- Guarantee — There’s a 10-year limited guarantee.
- Shipping — This item ships in the United States and Canada. Delivery is free in the contiguous states.
- Optional White Glove Delivery Service — White glove delivery can be found through a spouse service to get an adjustable foundation set up just. Set-up providers are not provided for the mattress itself.
- CertiPUR-US Certified— All poly foams located inside Sleep EZ’s products are certified to be free of substances like lead or formaldehyde.
- Adjustable Base
- Produced in the USA
In the time of producing this the under sizes and prices will be as follows:
Twin: 38″ X 74″— $495
Twin XL: 38″ X 80″ — $595
Queen: 60″ X 80″ — $760
Cal King: 72″ X 84″ — $1,095
Financing is available for those looking for additional payment options.
Order a full size or bigger mattress and receive 2 FREE latex pillows with your mattress!