Sleep EZ makes many different latex mattresses that vary from organic to all-natural. Having been in business since 1976, Sleep EZ knows what its doing as it gets all natural, protected mattresses to the family. They have a variety of merchandise in different price points and fascinating features like: flippable and dual-sided mattresses. Sleep Ez Mattress Company In Los Angeles
Sleep EZ has four primary best selling mattresses:
- The Select Sleep Mattress is customizable concerning depth, firmness, and makeup.
- Models can be found in 7″, 9″, 10″, and 13″ profiles. Based on the thickness, they may contain two, three, or four latex layers.
- Four firmness options are offered for each latex layer: Soft, Medium, Firm, and Extra Firm. Dual firmness is also offered for sizes Queen and larger.
- Two makeup customizations can be found.
- The Lifetime Dreams option features a organic cotton and Joma wool cover, plus a blended Talalay high latex layer.
- The Organic Latex option features an organic-cotton and eco-wool cover, along with a natural Talalay top latex layer.
- For both alternatives, the remaining one to three layers are made of organic Dunlop latex. Both options follow the same pricing structure.
- The Roma Latex Mattress is a flippable mattress version. Each side includes an organic-cotton cover quilted to a foam layer, and the shared support center is made from organic Dunlop latex.
- The Luxerion Natural Latex Hybrid features a comfort system using a four-way-stretch cover plus a layer of natural Dunlop latex. The support center is constructed from high-density polyfoam.
- The Ultra King mattress consists of 3 layers of natural Talalay latex which are customizable for firmness; double firmness is also offered. This mattress measures 84″ wide and 96″ long, making it significantly larger than a King or California King.
From the four best selling mattresses Sleep EZ offers, the Roma Mattress is possibly the hottest. Thus, a comprehensive breakdown of the Roma mattress was created with more in depth particulars to aid you in your decision process.
With both high end and more affordable choices, Sleep EZ’s mid-range Roma Latex option hopes to offer a premium feel in a budget cost. 100 percent natural latex functions to provide a more natural sleep than traditional foam beds. Double sided firmness levels ought to keep you rested regardless of your position preferences for years to come.
You’ll love the Sleep EZ Roma Latex in case you:
- Need firmness options — Moderate plush on one side, Firm on the other, this item offers options so that you can find out what best suits your needs. If your needs change over time, you don’t need to select a new mattress. Rather, you can simply reverse this mattress over.
- Do not need to feel stuck — This item is quite responsive and ought to save you from experiencing difficulties while repositioning. This, combined with minimum sinkage, should keep you from feeling trapped at the mattress.
- Strict budget — Latex beds are proven to run a few thousand dollars in retail stores. The business hopes to deliver a premium feel with no luxury strain on your wallet by selling online and removing the middleman.
Roma Materials & Quality
The Roma is a foam and latex hybrid vehicle that ships compressed in a box. The business promises that the mattress will operate on most solid foundations, but they caution against foundations containing pliers or springs more than 3 inches apart as these could cause sagging. Adjustable and wood foundations are readily available for sale through the provider’s website.
The cover features a channel-quilted layout that promises to keep sheets firmly in place. A layer of polyurethane is quilted into the cover to provide warmth and a gentle cradle.
- The very first layer is made up of 3 inches of Moderate 100% Organic Dunlop latex. This side should sense plusher and should offer a minimal cradling effect when used as the upper side of the mattress.
- The next layer comprises 3 inches of Business 100% Natural Dunlop latex. This side is meant to feel more Firm when slept on.
Support & Feel
The firmer Dunlop latex will provide a foundation layer of aid, but noticeable cradling along with the quilted foam cover appear to provide a softer feel at the top.
Roma presents exceptional bounce which should save you from feeling too stuck when trying to reposition. The mattress is fast to respond to stress and reforms easily. These attributes should satisfy combination sleepers who prefer to modify position since they sleep.
Side sleepers should experience comforting pressure relief due to the foam layer inside the cover, which might help to decrease this tension.
Back sleepers ought to be able to find an option that suits their unique requirements, thanks to this thing’s double-sided nature. Significantly heavier sleepers might want to opt for the business side, as a noticeable sinking of the hips might be present if using the Medium-Plush option.
Stomach sleepers might want to get around the medium side as the buttocks might sink and negatively influence their backbone alignment. This is not always a deal breaker because the Roma offers a firm layer that’s meant to offer enhanced support.
Most customers should be able to find the Roma satisfactory, particularly given its double nature. It is recommended that people who have significant weight concerns utilize the company side. Sleep Ez Mattress Company In Los Angeles
Motion TransferLatex frequently performs well in the area of motion transferand this item should do exactly the same. The Dunlop absorbs motion, helping to keep disruptions to a minimum. This is especially useful to co-sleepers or people who share their bed with pets or children.
Edge Service The edge support supplied by this item is typical for bed-in-a-box kind items. You might notice compression when lying or sitting on the edge. Co-sleepers or people who prefer to sprawl out might be concerned with edge support, but this is generally not a concern for most individuals.
- Multiple Firmness Alternatives — Both Medium-Plush and Company are available.
- Guarantee — There is a 10-year limited guarantee.
- Shipping — This item ships in the United States and Canada. Delivery is free in the neighboring states.
- Optional White Glove Delivery Service — White glove delivery is available through a partner service to get an adjustable foundation setup only. Set-up providers aren’t supplied for the mattress itself.
- CertiPUR-US Accredited — All poly foams found inside Sleep EZ’s goods are certified to be free from chemicals like lead or formaldehyde.
- Adaptive Base
- Made in the United States
In the time of producing this the below sizes and prices are as follows:
Twin XL: 38″ X 80″ — $595
Full: 53″ X 74″ — $695
Queen: 60″ X 80″ — $760
Cal King: 72″ X 84″ — $1,095
Special: Roma Queen $750 + 2 FREE Pillows
Financing is available for those looking for additional payment choices.
All Product Sizes:Sleep EZ mattresses are available in a total of eight dimensions: Twin, Twin XL, Full, Queen, King, Split King, California King, and Split California King. Some mattresses are not available in all eight dimensions. Additionally, the Ultra King is only available from the Ultra King dimensions (which is bigger than a standard King/California King). Prices vary by selected model and size. All Sleep EZ mattresses are manufactured in the USA.
Delivery Policy:The delivery policy for Sleep EZ is as follows:
The mattress is going to be constructed and sent within 2 business days.
As previously mentioned, the Roma mattress is flippable; one side is moderate, while the other side is company. The Luxerion mattress is a medium firm.
Trial and Warranty Info.
- This sleep trial doesn’t include a mandatory break-in period. Purchasers can return their mattress at any point through the sleep trial
- Select Sleep mattress owners can swap out layers of latex throughout the sleeping trial.
Warranty: Sleep EZ offers a 20-year guarantee for your Select Sleep mattress (both Lifetime Dreams and Organic Latex designs), and a 10-year warranty for the Roma, Luxerion, and Ultra King mattresses. The mattress cover is covered under a separate one year guarantee.