Sleep EZ makes a variety of latex mattresses that range from organic to all-natural. Having been in business since 1976, Sleep EZ understands what its doing as it makes all natural, protected mattresses for the family. They have an assortment of products in various price points and interesting features such as: flippable and dual-sided mattresses. Sleep Ez Mattress Canada
Sleep EZ has four primary best selling mattresses:
- The Select Sleep Mattress is customizable in terms of thickness, firmness, and makeup. Based upon the thickness, they may contain two, three, or four latex layers.
- Four firmness alternatives are offered for each latex layer: Soft, Medium, Firm, and Extra Firm. Dual firmness is also offered for dimensions Queen and larger.
- Two composition customizations are available.
- The Lifetime Dreams option features a natural cotton and Joma wool cover, plus a blended Talalay high latex layer.
- The Organic Latex alternative features an organic-cotton plus eco-wool cover, along with a natural Talalay high latex layer.
- For the two alternatives, the rest three layers are made of natural Dunlop latex. Both choices follow the exact same pricing structure.
From the four best selling mattresses Sleep EZ has to offer, the Roma Mattress is perhaps the hottest. Thus, a complete breakdown of this Roma mattress has been made with much more in depth specifics to assist you in your decision process.
Together with both high end and more affordable options, Sleep EZ’s mid-range Roma Latex option expects to offer a premium feel in a budget price. 100 percent natural latex functions to provide a more natural sleep compared to traditional foam beds. Dual sided firmness levels ought to keep you rested regardless of your position preferences for a long time to come.
You will love the Sleep EZ Roma Latex if you:
- Need firmness options — Moderate plush on one side, Firm on the flip side, this item offers options so you can find out what best suits your needs. If your needs change over time, you do not have to pick a new bed. Rather, it’s possible to just reverse this mattress over.
- Don’t want to feel stuck — This item is very responsive and should keep you from experiencing difficulties while repositioning. This, together with minimum sinkage, should keep you from feeling trapped in the mattress.
- Strict budget — Latex beds are proven to run a few thousand dollars in retail shops. The business hopes to deliver a superior feel with no luxury strain on your wallet by selling online and removing the middleman. The Roma is a foam and latex hybrid vehicle which ships compacted into a box. The business promises the mattress will operate on most solid foundations, but they caution against foundations comprising pliers or springs more than 3 inches apart as these can cause sagging. Adjustable and timber foundations are readily available for sale through the provider’s website.
The cover features a channel-quilted design that promises to keep sheets securely in place. A layer of foam is quilted into the cover to provide warmth along with a gentle cradle.
- The very first layer consists of 3 inches of Medium 100% Natural Dunlop latex. This side should sense plusher and should offer a minimal cradling impact when used as the top side of the mattress.
- The next layer contains 3 inches of Firm 100% Natural Dunlop latex. This side is meant to feel more Business when slept on.
Support & Feel
The firmer Dunlop latex will supply a foundation layer of support, but apparent cradling along with the quilted foam cover seem to supply a softer feel at the top.
Roma presents exceptional bounce which should save you from feeling overly stuck when trying to reposition. The mattress is fast to respond to pressure and reforms easily. These attributes should meet combination sleepers who prefer to modify position as they sleep.
Side sleepers should undergo comforting pressure relief on account of the foam layer within the cover, which may help to reduce this tension.
Back sleepers should be able to find an option that suits their unique requirements, thanks to this item’s double-sided nature. Significantly heavier sleepers might want to opt for the firm side, as an obvious sinking of the hips may be present when using the Medium-Plush option.
Stomach sleepers might want to avoid the medium side as the buttocks might sink deeply and adversely affect their backbone alignment. This is not necessarily a deal breaker because the Roma supplies a firm layer that is meant to offer improved support.
Most clients need to be able to discover the Roma satisfactory, particularly given its double nature. It’s recommended that those with significant weight concerns utilize the company side. Sleep Ez Mattress Canada
Motion TransferLatex frequently performs well in the subject of motion transferand this product should do exactly the same. The Dunlop absorbs movement, helping to keep disruptions to a minimum. This is especially beneficial to co-sleepers or those who share their bed with pets or children.
Edge SupportThe edge support supplied by this product is typical for bed-in-a-box type items. You may notice compression when lying or sitting on the edge. Co-sleepers or individuals who prefer to sprawl out may be concerned with edge aid, but this is usually not a concern for most people.
- Multiple Firmness Options — Both Medium-Plush and Company are available.
- Trial Period — Returns can be made for up to 90 days after purchase.
- Guarantee — There is a 10-year limited guarantee. Shipping is free in the contiguous states.
- Optional White Glove Delivery Service — White glove delivery can be found via a partner service for an adjustable foundation set up only. Set-up services are not supplied for the mattress itself.
- CertiPUR-US Certified— All poly foams located inside Sleep EZ’s products are certified to be free from chemicals like lead or formaldehyde.
- Adaptive Base
- Produced in the USA
At the time of producing this the below sizes and prices are as follows:
Twin: 38″ X 74″— $495
Queen: 60″ X 80″ — $760
King: 76″ X 80″ — $1,095
Cal King: 72″ X 84″ — $1,095
Financing is available for people who are looking for additional payment choices.
Some mattresses aren’t available in all eight sizes. Moreover, the Ultra King is exclusively available in the Ultra King size (which can be larger than a standard King/California King). Prices vary by selected model and size. All Sleep EZ mattresses are manufactured in the United States.
Delivery Coverage:The delivery coverage for Sleep EZ is as follows:
- All deliveries are coordinated through UPS Ground. The mattress will be constructed and shipped within 2 business days. Once the mattress ships, estimated delivery times are:
- 2 to 3 business days for California and the southwest.
- 4 to 5 business days for New England and the East Coast.
Sleep EZ Product Firmness
Each latex layer of this Select Sleep and Ultra King mattresses is customizable in terms of firmness. Four firmness options are offered for these layers: Soft (19-22 ILD), Medium (30-32 ILD), Business (37-40 ILD), and Extra Business (44 ILD). In dimensions Queen and bigger, each layer may be divided for double firmness; this option isn’t offered for dimensions Full and much smaller. Sleep Ez Mattress Canada
As previously mentioned, the Roma mattress is flippable; one side is moderate, whereas the other side is company. The Luxerion mattress is a medium company.
Trial Period: Sleep EZ Provides a 90 night sleep trial for your Select Sleep, Roma, and Luxerion mattresses.
- This sleep trial doesn’t include a compulsory break-in period. Purchasers may return their mattress at any point during the sleep trial
- Select Sleep mattress owners may swap out layers of latex throughout the sleeping trial.
Warranty: Sleep EZ Provides a 20-year warranty for the Select Sleep mattress (both Lifetime Dreams and Organic Latex layouts ), and a 10-year warranty for your Roma, Luxerion, and Ultra King mattresses. The mattress cover is covered under a separate one year guarantee.