Sleep EZ 2019
Sleep EZ makes a variety of latex mattresses that vary from organic to all-natural. Having been in business since 1976, Sleep EZ knows what its doing as it makes all natural, protected mattresses for your loved ones. They’ve an assortment of products in different price points and interesting features such as: flippable and dual-sided mattresses. Sleep Ez Latex Mattress Reviews
Sleep EZ has four main best selling mattresses:
- The Select Sleep Mattress is customizable in terms of thickness, firmness, and makeup. Depending upon the depth, they might contain two, three, or four latex layers.
- Four firmness alternatives are available for every latex layer: Soft, Medium, Firm, and Extra Firm. Dual firmness can be offered for sizes Queen and bigger.
- Two makeup customizations can be found.
- The Lifetime Dreams option includes a organic cotton and Joma wool cover, plus a blended Talalay high latex layer.
- The Organic Latex option features an organic-cotton plus eco-wool cover, along with a natural Talalay top latex layer.
- For the two options, the rest one to three layers are produced with organic Dunlop latex. Both choices follow the same pricing structure.
From the four best selling mattresses Sleep EZ has to offer, the Roma Mattress is possibly the most popular. Thus, a comprehensive breakdown of this Roma mattress was made with more in depth specifics to aid you in your decision procedure.
ROMA MATTRESS REVIEW 2019
Together with both high end and cheaper choices, Sleep EZ’s mid sized Roma Latex option expects to offer a premium feel in a budget price. 100 percent natural latex functions to supply a more natural sleep than traditional foam beds. Double sided firmness levels ought to keep you rested no matter your position preferences for years to come.
You’ll love the Sleep EZ Roma Latex if you:
- Need firmness options — Medium plush on one side, Firm on the flip side, this item provides options so you can figure out what best suits your requirements. If your needs change over time, you don’t need to pick a new mattress. Rather, you can simply reverse this bed over.
- Don’t want to feel stuck — This product is quite responsive and ought to keep you from experiencing difficulties while repositioning. This, together with minimal sinkage, should save you from feeling trapped at the mattress.
- Strict budget — Latex beds are proven to run a few thousand bucks in retail stores. The company hopes to deliver a superior feel with no luxury strain in your wallet by selling online and eliminating the middleman. The Roma is a foam and latex hybrid vehicle which ships compacted in a box. The company promises the mattress will operate on many solid foundations, but they caution against bases containing springs or slats over 3 inches apart as these could cause sagging. Adjustable and timber foundations are readily available for sale through the company’s website.
The cover features a channel-quilted layout that promises to maintain sheets firmly in place. A layer of foam is quilted into the cover to provide warmth and also a gentle cradle.
- The very first layer consists of 3 inches of Moderate 100% Natural Dunlop latex. This side should sense plusher and should offer a minimal cradling effect when used at the upper side of the mattress.
- The second layer comprises 3 inches of Business 100% Organic Dunlop latex. This side is intended to feel more Firm when slept on.
Support & Feel
The heftier Dunlop latex will supply a base layer of support, but apparent cradling along with the in-ear cover appear to supply a softer feel at the top.
Roma offers exceptional bounce which should save you from feeling too stuck when attempting to reposition. The bed is fast to respond to stress and reforms easily. These features should satisfy combination sleepers who like to modify position since they sleep.
Side sleepers should experience reassuring pressure relief due to the foam layer inside the cover, which may help to reduce this tension.
Back sleepers should be able to find an option that suits their unique requirements, thanks to the item’s double-sided nature. Significantly heavier sleepers might want to opt for the firm side, as an obvious sinking of the hips may be present when using the Medium-Plush alternative.
Stomach sleepers may want to get around the medium side as the hips might sink deeply and adversely affect their backbone alignment. This is not always a deal breaker since the Roma supplies a firm layer that is meant to offer improved support.
Most customers need to be able to find that the Roma satisfactory, particularly given its dual nature. It’s advisable that those with significant weight concerns use the company side. Sleep Ez Latex Mattress Reviews
Motion TransferLatex frequently performs well in the area of motion transferand this item should do exactly the same. The Dunlop absorbs movement, helping to keep disruptions to a minimum. This is particularly useful to co-sleepers or people who share their bed with pets or kids.
Edge SupportThe edge support supplied by this product is average for bed-in-a-box kind items. You might notice compression when sitting or lying on the edge. Co-sleepers or people who like to sprawl out might be worried with edge support, but this is usually not an issue for most people.
- Multiple Firmness Options — The two Medium-Plush and Company are available.
- Guarantee — There’s a 10-year limited warranty. Shipping is free in the neighboring states.
- Optional White Glove Delivery Service — White glove delivery can be found through a partner service for a flexible foundation set up only. Set-up services aren’t supplied for the mattress .
- CertiPUR-US Certified— All poly foams found inside Sleep EZ’s products are certified to be free of substances like lead or formaldehyde.
- Adjustable Base
- Made in the United States
At the time of producing this the below sizes and costs will be as follows:
Twin: 38″ X 74″— $495
Full: 53″ X 74″ — $695
Queen: 60″ X 80″ — $760
King: 76″ X 80″ — $1,095
Cal King: 72″ X 84″ — $1,095
Financing is available for people who are looking for additional payment options.
Some mattresses are not available in all eight dimensions. Additionally, the Ultra King is exclusively available in the Ultra King dimensions (which is larger than a normal King/California King). Prices vary by selected model and size. All of Sleep EZ mattresses are manufactured in the United States.
Shipping Coverage:The delivery coverage for Sleep EZ is as follows:
The mattress will be constructed and shipped within 2 business days. When the mattress ships, estimated delivery times are:
- 2 to 3 business days for California and the southwest.
- 3 to 4 business days for the Pacific Northwest and Midwest states.
- 4 to 5 business days for New England and the East Coast.
Sleep EZ Product Firmness
Each latex layer of this Select Sleep and Ultra King mattresses is customizable concerning firmness. Four firmness options are offered for all these layers: Flexible (19-22 ILD), Medium (30-32 ILD), Business (37-40 ILD), and Extra Firm (44 ILD). In dimensions Queen and bigger, each layer may be divided for double firmness; this alternative isn’t available for sizes Full and much smaller. Sleep Ez Latex Mattress Reviews
As previously mentioned, the Roma mattress is flippable; one side is medium, while another side is firm. The Luxerion mattress is a moderate firm.
Trial and Warranty Info.
Trial Period: Sleep EZ offers a 90 night sleep trial for the Select Sleep, Roma, and Luxerion mattresses.
- This sleep trial does not include a compulsory break-in period. Purchasers may return their mattress at any point during the sleep trial
- Select Sleep mattress owners can swap out layers of latex during the sleep trial.
Warranty: Sleep EZ offers a 20-year warranty for the Select Sleep mattress (both Lifetime Dreams and Organic Latex layouts ), and a 10-year guarantee for your Roma, Luxerion, along with Ultra King mattresses. The mattress cover is covered under a different one year guarantee.