Sleep EZ makes many different latex mattresses that vary from organic to organic. Having been in business since 1976, Sleep EZ knows what its doing as it makes all natural, protected mattresses to your loved ones. They have an assortment of products in various price points and interesting features such as: flippable and dual-sided mattresses. Sleep Ez Crib Mattress
Sleep EZ has four main best selling mattresses:
- The Select Sleep Mattress is customizable in terms of depth, firmness, and composition.
- Models are available in 7″, 9″, 10″, and 13″ profiles. Depending on the thickness, they might contain two, three, or four latex layers.
- Four firmness alternatives are offered for every latex layer: Soft, Medium, Firm, and Extra Firm. Dual firmness can be offered for sizes Queen and larger.
- Two makeup customizations can be found.
- The Lifetime Dreams alternative includes a organic cotton and Joma wool cover, and a blended Talalay high latex layer.
- The Organic Latex option features an organic-cotton and eco-wool cover, along with a natural Talalay high latex layer.
- For the two options, the rest three layers are made of natural Dunlop latex. Both choices follow the same pricing structure.
- The Roma Latex Mattress is a flippable mattress model. Each side features an organic-cotton cover to a foam layer, and also the shared support center is constructed from organic Dunlop latex.
- The Luxerion Natural Latex Hybrid features a comfort system with a four-way-stretch cover and a layer of natural Dunlop latex. The support core is constructed from high-density polyfoam.
- The Ultra King mattress consists of three layers of natural Talalay latex which are customizable for firmness; dual firmness is also offered. This mattress measures 84″ broad and 96″ long, making it significantly bigger than a standard King or California King.
Out of those four best selling mattresses Sleep EZ has to offer, the Roma Mattress is possibly the most popular. Therefore, a comprehensive breakdown of the Roma mattress has been created with much more in depth particulars to assist you in your decision process.
ROMA MATTRESS REVIEW 2019
With both higher end and cheaper options, Sleep EZ’s mid sized Roma Latex option expects to offer a premium feel in a budget cost. 100 percent organic latex functions to supply a more natural sleep than conventional foam beds. Dual sided firmness levels should keep you rested no matter your position preferences for a long time to come.
You will adore the Sleep EZ Roma Latex in case you:
- Want firmness options — Moderate lavish on one side, Firm on the flip side, this item offers options so that you can figure out what best suits your needs. In case your needs change over time, then you do not need to pick a new mattress. Rather, it’s possible to simply flip this mattress over.
- Don’t want to feel stuck — This item is very responsive and ought to keep you from experiencing difficulties while repositioning. This, combined with minimal sinkage, should save you from feeling stuck in the mattress.
- Strict budget — Latex beds have been known to run a couple thousand bucks in retail shops. The company expects to deliver a premium feel without the luxury strain on your pocket by purchasing online and eliminating the middleman. The Roma is a foam and latex hybrid vehicle that ships compacted into a box. The business promises the mattress will work on many solid foundations, but they caution against bases comprising springs or slats over 3 inches apart as these can cause sagging. Engineered and wood foundations are readily available for purchase through the provider’s website.
The cover features a channel-quilted layout that promises to maintain sheets firmly in place. A layer of foam is quilted into the cover to give airflow and a gentle cradle.
- The very first layer consists of 3 inches of Medium 100% Natural Dunlop latex. This side should sense plusher and should provide a minimal cradling impact when used at the top side of the mattress.
- The next layer comprises 3 inches of Business 100% Natural Dunlop latex. This side is meant to feel more Firm when slept on. The heftier Dunlop latex will supply a base layer of aid, but apparent cradling along with the in-ear cover seem to supply a softer feel on top.
Roma offers exceptional bounce that ought to keep you from feeling overly stuck when attempting to reposition. The mattress is fast to react to pressure and reforms easily. These features should satisfy combination sleepers who like to change position as they sleep.
Side sleepers should undergo comforting pressure relief on account of the foam layer inside the cover, which may help to decrease this tension.
Back sleepers should be able to find an option that suits their individual needs, thanks to this item’s double-sided nature. Significantly heavier sleepers may want to opt for the firm side, as a noticeable sinking of the hips might be present if using the Medium-Plush alternative.
Stomach sleepers may want to avoid the moderate side as the buttocks might sink and adversely influence their spine alignment. This isn’t always a deal breaker because the Roma supplies a firm layer that’s meant to provide enhanced support.
Most clients need to have the ability to find that the Roma satisfactory, especially given its dual nature. It is advisable that people who have significant weight concerns utilize the company side. Sleep Ez Crib Mattress
Motion TransferLatex frequently performs well in the area of motion transferand this item should do exactly the same. The Dunlop absorbs movement, helping to keep disruptions to a minimum. This is especially useful to co-sleepers or those who share their bed with pets or children.
Edge Service The edge support supplied by this product is average for bed-in-a-box kind items. You may see compression when sitting or lying on the edge. Co-sleepers or people who like to sprawl out may be concerned with edge aid, but that is usually not an issue for most individuals.
- Multiple Firmness Options — The two Medium-Plush and Company are available.
- Guarantee — There’s a 10-year limited warranty. Delivery is free in the contiguous states.
- Optional White Glove Delivery Service — White glove delivery is available through a partner service to get an adjustable foundation setup only. Set-up services are not supplied for the mattress itself.
- CertiPUR-US Accredited — All poly foams located inside Sleep EZ’s products are certified to be free of chemicals like lead or formaldehyde.
- Adjustable Base
- Produced in the USA
At the time of producing this the under sizes and prices are as follows:
Twin XL: 38″ X 80″ — $595
King: 76″ X 80″ — $1,095
Cal King: 72″ X 84″ — $1,095
Financing can be obtained for those looking for additional payment choices.
Order a full size or bigger mattress and receive 2 FREE latex pillows with your mattress!