Sleep EZ makes a variety of latex mattresses that vary from organic to organic. Having been in business since 1976, Sleep EZ knows what its doing when it gets all natural, safe mattresses for the family. They’ve an assortment of products in different price points and interesting features like: flippable and dual-sided mattresses. Sleep Easy Memory Foam Mattress
Sleep EZ has four primary best selling mattresses:
- The Select Sleep Mattress is customizable in terms of depth, firmness, and makeup.
- Models can be found in 7″, 9″, 10″, and 13″ profiles. Depending on the depth, they might contain two, three, or four latex layers.
- Four firmness alternatives are offered for each latex layer: Soft, Medium, Firm, and Extra Firm. Dual firmness is also offered for dimensions Queen and larger.
- Two makeup customizations can be found.
- The Lifetime Dreams option features a natural cotton and Joma wool cover, and a blended Talalay high latex layer.
- The Organic Latex alternative features an organic-cotton plus eco-wool cover, along with a natural Talalay high latex layer.
- For both options, the rest one to three layers are produced with organic Dunlop latex. Both choices follow the same pricing structure.
- The Roma Latex Mattress is a flippable mattress version. Each side features an organic-cotton cover to a foam layer, and also the shared support core is constructed from organic Dunlop latex.
- The Luxerion Natural Latex Hybrid Comes with a comfort system using a four-way-stretch cover and a layer of organic Dunlop latex. The support center is constructed from high-density polyfoam.
- The Ultra King mattress consists of three layers of natural Talalay latex that are customizable for firmness; dual firmness is also offered. This mattress measures 84″ wide and 96″ lengthy, making it significantly bigger than a King or California King.
>>VISIT THE SLEEP EZ WEBSITE<<
Out of those four best selling mattresses Sleep EZ has to offer, the Roma Mattress is possibly the hottest. Therefore, a comprehensive breakdown of the Roma mattress was made with more in depth particulars to assist you in your decision procedure.
ROMA MATTRESS REVIEW 2019
With both high end and more affordable options, Sleep EZ’s mid-range Roma Latex option expects to offer a premium feel in a budget cost. 100 percent organic latex functions to provide a more natural sleep compared to conventional foam beds. Dual sided firmness levels ought to keep you well rested no matter your position tastes for years to come.
You will love the Sleep EZ Roma Latex in case you:
- Want firmness options — Moderate plush on one side, Business on the flip side, this item provides options so you can find out what best suits your needs. If your needs change over time, then you do not have to pick a new mattress. Rather, it’s possible to simply reverse this mattress over.
- Don’t need to feel stuck — This product is very responsive and should save you from experiencing difficulties while repositioning. This, combined with minimum sinkage, should keep you from feeling trapped in the mattress.
- Strict budget — Latex beds are proven to run a few thousand dollars in retail stores. The business hopes to provide a superior feel without the luxury strain on your pocket by purchasing online and removing the middleman. The Roma is a foam and latex hybrid that ships compacted into a box. The company promises the mattress will operate on many solid foundations, but they caution against bases comprising pliers or springs over 3 inches apart as these can cause sagging. Engineered and wood foundations are readily available for sale through the company’s website.
The cover comes with a channel-quilted layout that promises to maintain sheets securely in place. A layer of foam is quilted into the cover to give warmth along with a gentle cradle.
- The first layer is made up of 3 inches of Medium 100% Natural Dunlop latex. This side should sense plusher and should offer a minimal cradling impact when used as the top side of the mattress.
- The next layer contains 3 inches of Business 100% Organic Dunlop latex. This side is intended to feel more Business when slept on. The open cell structure of the latex should prevent you from overheating.
Support & Feel
The heftier Dunlop latex does provide a base layer of support, but apparent cradling along with the quilted foam cover seem to provide a softer feel on top.
Roma presents exceptional bounce that ought to keep you from feeling too stuck when trying to reposition. The bed is quick to respond to stress and reforms readily. These attributes should satisfy combination sleepers who like to change position as they sleep.
Side sleepers should experience reassuring pressure relief on account of the foam layer inside the cover, which may help to reduce this tension.
Rear sleepers should have the ability to find an alternative that suits their unique requirements, thanks to the item’s double-sided nature. Significantly heavier sleepers may want to opt for the business side, as a noticeable sinking of the hips might be present when using the Medium-Plush alternative.
Stomach sleepers may want to get around the medium side as the buttocks might sink and negatively influence their spine alignment. This isn’t always a deal breaker because the Roma offers a firm layer that’s intended to offer enhanced support.
Most customers should be able to discover the Roma satisfactory, especially given its double nature. It is recommended that those with significant weight concerns utilize the company side. Sleep Easy Memory Foam Mattress
Motion Transport Latex often performs well in the area of motion transferand this product should do the same. The Dunlop absorbs motion, helping to keep disruptions to a minimum. This is especially beneficial to co-sleepers or people who share their bed with pets or children.
Edge SupportThe edge support supplied by this product is typical for bed-in-a-box type items. You might notice compression when lying or sitting on the edge. Co-sleepers or people who prefer to sprawl out might be concerned with edge support, but that is generally not an issue for most individuals.
- Multiple Firmness Alternatives — The two Medium-Plush and Firm can be found.
- Warranty — There’s a 10-year limited guarantee. Delivery is free in the neighboring states.
- Optional White Glove Delivery Service — White glove delivery is available through a partner service to get a flexible base setup just. Set-up providers are not provided for the mattress itself.
- CertiPUR-US Accredited — All poly foams located inside Sleep EZ’s goods are certified to be free of chemicals like lead or formaldehyde.
- Adaptive Base
- Produced in the USA
At the time of creating this the under sizes and costs are as follows:
Twin: 38″ X 74″— $495
Twin XL: 38″ X 80″ — $595
Full: 53″ X 74″ — $695
Queen: 60″ X 80″ — $760
King: 76″ X 80″ — $1,095
Cal King: 72″ X 84″ — $1,095
Financing is available for people who are looking for additional payment choices.
Order a full size or bigger mattress and receive 2 FREE latex pillows with your mattress!