Sleep EZ 2019
Sleep EZ makes a variety of latex mattresses that range from organic to all-natural. Having been in business since 1976, Sleep EZ understands what its doing as it makes all natural, safe mattresses for your loved ones. They have an assortment of merchandise in different price points and fascinating features like: flippable and dual-sided mattresses. Mattresses Sleep On Latex
Sleep EZ has four main best selling mattresses:
- The Select Sleep Mattress is customizable in terms of depth, firmness, and makeup.
- Models are available in 7″, 9″, 10″, and 13″ profiles. Depending on the thickness, they may contain two, three, or four latex layers.
- Four firmness alternatives are available for every latex layer: Soft, Medium, Firm, and Extra Firm. Dual firmness can be offered for dimensions Queen and bigger.
- Two makeup customizations are available.
- The Lifetime Dreams alternative includes a organic cotton and Joma wool cover, plus a blended Talalay top latex layer.
- The Organic Latex option features an organic-cotton and eco-wool cover, and a natural Talalay high latex layer.
- For the two options, the rest one to three layers are produced with organic Dunlop latex. Both options follow the same pricing structure. Each side features an organic-cotton cover to a foam layer, and the shared support center is constructed of organic Dunlop latex.
- The Luxerion Natural Latex Hybrid features a comfort system using a four-way-stretch cover and a layer of natural Dunlop latex. The service center is constructed from high-density polyfoam.
- The Ultra King mattress includes three layers of natural Talalay latex that are customizable for firmness; dual firmness is also available. This mattress measures 84″ broad and 96″ long, making it significantly larger than a standard King or California King.
From those four best selling mattresses Sleep EZ offers, the Roma Mattress is possibly the most popular. Thus, a complete breakdown of this Roma mattress was made with much more in depth particulars to assist you in your decision procedure.
With both higher end and cheaper options, Sleep EZ’s mid sized Roma Latex option expects to offer a premium feel in a budget cost. 100 percent natural latex works to provide a more natural sleep than traditional foam beds. Double sided firmness levels ought to keep you rested no matter your position tastes for years to come.
You will adore the Sleep EZ Roma Latex in case you:
- Want firmness options — Medium plush on one side, Business on the other, this item provides options so you can find out what best suits your requirements. If your needs change over time, then you don’t need to pick a new bed. Rather, it’s possible to simply flip this bed over.
- Don’t need to feel stuck — This item is very responsive and ought to save you from experiencing difficulties while repositioning. This, combined with minimum sinkage, should keep you from feeling trapped at the mattress.
- Strict budget — Latex beds have been proven to run a couple thousand dollars in retail shops. The business expects to provide a superior feel without the luxury strain on your wallet by selling online and removing the middleman. The Roma is a foam and latex hybrid vehicle which ships compacted into a box. The business promises the mattress will work on most solid foundations, but they caution against foundations comprising pliers or springs over 3 inches apart as these could cause sagging. Engineered and timber foundations are readily available for sale through the company’s website.
The cover features a channel-quilted design that promises to keep sheets firmly in place. A layer of polyurethane is quilted into the cover to give airflow along with a gentle cradle.
- The very first layer consists of 3 inches of Medium 100% Natural Dunlop latex. This aspect should feel plusher and should offer a minimal cradling impact when used as the upper side of the mattress.
- The next layer contains 3 inches of Business 100% Natural Dunlop latex. This side is meant to feel more Firm when slept on. The open cell structure of the latex should prevent you from overheating.
Support & Feel
The heftier Dunlop latex does supply a base layer of support, but apparent cradling and the in-ear cover seem to supply a softer feel at the top.
Roma presents exceptional bounce that ought to keep you from feeling too stuck when trying to reposition. The bed is quick to react to pressure and reforms easily. These features should satisfy combination sleepers who like to change position since they sleep.
Side sleepers should experience reassuring pressure relief on account of the foam layer within the cover, which may help to reduce this tension.
Back sleepers should be able to find an option that suits their unique requirements, thanks to the item’s double-sided nature. Significantly heavier sleepers might want to opt for the firm side, as a noticeable sinking of the hips may be present if using the Medium-Plush alternative.
Stomach sleepers might want to avoid the moderate side as the hips might sink and adversely affect their backbone alignment. This isn’t necessarily a deal breaker because the Roma supplies a firm layer that’s meant to provide improved support.
Most customers need to be able to find that the Roma satisfactory, especially given its double nature. It’s recommended that people who have significant weight concerns utilize the company side. Mattresses Sleep On Latex
Motion Transport Latex often performs well in the subject of motion transferand this product should do the same. The Dunlop absorbs motion, helping to keep disruptions to a minimum. This is especially beneficial to co-sleepers or people who share their bed with pets or kids.
Edge Service The edge support provided by this item is typical for bed-in-a-box type items. You might notice compression when lying or sitting on the edge. Co-sleepers or individuals who like to sprawl out may be concerned with edge aid, but this is generally not a concern for most individuals.
- Multiple Firmness Alternatives — The two Medium-Plush and Company can be found.
- Trial Period — Returns can be created for up to 90 days after purchase.
- Guarantee — There’s a 10-year limited warranty. Delivery is free in the contiguous states.
- Optional White Glove Delivery Service — White glove delivery is available through a spouse service for an adjustable base set up just. Set-up services aren’t provided for the mattress itself.
- CertiPUR-US Certified— All poly foams found inside Sleep EZ’s goods are certified to be free from chemicals like lead or formaldehyde.
- Adjustable Base
- Made in the USA
In the time of producing this the under sizes and costs are as follows:
Twin: 38″ X 74″— $495
Full: 53″ X 74″ — $695
King: 76″ X 80″ — $1,095
Cal King: 72″ X 84″ — $1,095
Financing is available for people who are looking for additional payment options.
Order a full size or bigger mattress and receive 2 FREE latex pillows with your mattress!