Sleep EZ makes a variety of latex mattresses that vary from organic to organic. Having been in business since 1976, Sleep EZ knows what its doing when it gets all natural, protected mattresses for the loved ones. They’ve a variety of merchandise in various price points and interesting features like: flippable and dual-sided mattresses. Mattress Underground Sleep Ez Discount
Sleep EZ has four primary best selling mattresses:
- The Select Sleep Mattress is customizable in terms of thickness, firmness, and composition.
- Models can be found in 7″, 9″, 10″, and 13″ profiles. Based upon the depth, they might contain two, three, or four latex layers.
- Four firmness options are offered for every latex layer: Soft, Medium, Firm, and Extra Firm. Dual firmness is also offered for sizes Queen and bigger.
- Two composition customizations can be found.
- The Lifetime Dreams option features a organic cotton and Joma wool cover, and a blended Talalay high latex layer.
- The Organic Latex option features an organic-cotton plus eco-wool cover, and a natural Talalay high latex layer.
- For the two options, the rest one to three layers are made of organic Dunlop latex. Both options follow the exact same pricing structure. Each side features an organic-cotton cover to a foam layer, and also the shared support core is constructed from natural Dunlop latex.
- The Luxerion Natural Latex Hybrid Comes with a comfort system with a four-way-stretch cover and a layer of natural Dunlop latex. The service core is constructed from high-density polyfoam.
- The Ultra King mattress consists of three layers of natural Talalay latex which are customizable for firmness; dual firmness is also available. This mattress measures 84″ broad and 96″ lengthy, making it significantly larger than a standard King or California King.
>>VISIT THE SLEEP EZ WEBSITE<<
Out of those four best selling mattresses Sleep EZ has to offer, the Roma Mattress is perhaps the hottest. Thus, a comprehensive breakdown of the Roma mattress was made with more in depth particulars to aid you in your decision process.
ROMA MATTRESS REVIEW 2019
With both high end and more affordable options, Sleep EZ’s mid-range Roma Latex option hopes to offer a premium feel at a budget price. 100 percent organic latex functions to provide a more natural sleep than traditional foam beds. Double sided firmness levels ought to keep you rested regardless of your position preferences for years to come.
You’ll love the Sleep EZ Roma Latex in case you:
- Need firmness options — Medium plush on one side, Business on the other, this item provides options so you can figure out what best suits your needs. In case your needs change over time, you do not need to select a new mattress. Instead, it’s possible to just flip this bed over.
- Don’t need to feel stuck — This product is quite responsive and should keep you from experiencing difficulties while repositioning. This, together with minimum sinkage, should keep you from feeling trapped at the mattress.
- Strict budget — Latex beds are known to run a few thousand dollars in retail stores. The business expects to provide a premium feel with no luxury strain on your pocket by purchasing online and eliminating the middleman.
Roma Materials & Quality
The Roma is a foam and latex hybrid which ships compacted in a box. The business promises the mattress will work on most solid foundations, but they caution against bases comprising springs or slats more than 3 inches apart because these can cause sagging. Engineered and timber foundations are readily available for purchase through the company’s website.
The cover features a channel-quilted layout that promises to maintain sheets firmly in place. A layer of foam is quilted into the cover to give airflow along with also a gentle cradle.
- The very first layer is made up of 3 inches of Moderate 100% Organic Dunlop latex. This side should sense plusher and should offer a minimal cradling effect when used at the upper side of the mattress.
- The next layer comprises 3 inches of Business 100% Organic Dunlop latex. This side is intended to feel more Business when slept on. The open cell structure of the latex should stop you from overheating.
Support & Feel
The firmer Dunlop latex does provide a base layer of support, but apparent cradling and the quilted foam cover appear to provide a softer feel at the top.
Roma presents exceptional bounce which should keep you from feeling overly stuck when trying to reposition. The mattress is quick to react to pressure and reforms readily. These attributes should meet combination sleepers who prefer to change position since they sleep.
Side sleepers should experience comforting pressure relief due to the foam layer inside the cover, which may help to decrease this tension.
Rear sleepers should be able to find an option that suits their individual requirements, thanks to the item’s double-sided nature. Significantly heavier sleepers might want to opt for the firm side, as an obvious sinking of the hips might be present if using the Medium-Plush alternative.
Stomach sleepers may want to avoid the medium side as the hips might sink deeply and adversely influence their spine alignment. This isn’t always a deal breaker because the Roma supplies a firm layer that’s meant to provide improved support.
Most customers need to have the ability to discover the Roma satisfactory, especially given its dual nature. It’s recommended that people who have significant weight concerns utilize the firm side. Mattress Underground Sleep Ez Discount
Motion Transport Latex often performs well in the subject of motion transferand this product should do the same. The Dunlop absorbs movement, helping to keep disruptions to a minimum. This is especially beneficial to co-sleepers or people who share their bed with pets or children.
Edge SupportThe edge support provided by this product is typical for bed-in-a-box type items. You might see compression when lying or sitting on the edge. Co-sleepers or people who prefer to sprawl out might be worried with edge aid, but that is generally not a concern for most people.
- Multiple Firmness Options — The two Medium-Plush and Firm are available.
- Trial Period — Returns can be created for up to 90 days following purchase.
- Guarantee — There is a 10-year limited warranty.
- Shipping — This item ships in the USA and Canada. Shipping is free in the contiguous states.
- Optional White Glove Delivery Service — White glove delivery is available through a spouse service for a flexible foundation setup just. Set-up providers aren’t supplied for the mattress itself.
- CertiPUR-US Certified— All poly foams located inside Sleep EZ’s goods are certified to be free of chemicals like lead or formaldehyde.
- Adaptive Base
- Produced in the United States
In the time of creating this the under sizes and prices are as follows:
King: 76″ X 80″ — $1,095
Cal King: 72″ X 84″ — $1,095
Financing is available for those looking for additional payment options.
Order a full size or bigger mattress and receive 2 FREE latex pillows with your mattress!
Sleep EZ Specifics
All Product Sizes:Sleep EZ mattresses are available in a total of eight sizes: Twin, Twin XL, Full, Queen, King, Split King, California King, and Split California King. Some mattresses are not available in all eight sizes. Moreover, the Ultra King is exclusively available in the Ultra King size (which can be bigger than a standard King/California King). Prices vary by chosen size and model. All of Sleep EZ mattresses are manufactured from the USA.
Shipping Policy:The delivery policy for Sleep EZ is as follows:
The mattress will be constructed and sent within 2 business days. When the mattress ships, estimated delivery times are:
- 2 to 3 business days for California and the southwest. Each latex layer of the Select Sleep and Ultra King mattresses is customizable concerning firmness. Four firmness choices are offered for these layers: Soft (19-22 ILD), Medium (30-32 ILD), Firm (37-40 ILD), and Extra Business (44 ILD). In dimensions Queen and larger, each layer could be split for double firmness; this alternative is not available for sizes Full and smaller. Mattress Underground Sleep Ez Discount
As previously mentioned, the Roma mattress is flippable; one side is medium, while the other side is firm. The Luxerion mattress is a moderate company.
Trial Period: Sleep EZ Provides a 90 night sleep trial for the Select Sleep, Roma, and Luxerion mattresses.
- This sleep trial doesn’t include a mandatory break-in period. Purchasers may return their mattress at any stage through the sleeping trial
- Select Sleep mattress owners can swap out layers of latex during the sleep trial.
Warranty: Sleep EZ offers a 20-year warranty for your Select Sleep mattress (equally Lifetime Dreams and Organic Latex designs), and a 10-year warranty for the Roma, Luxerion, and Ultra King mattresses. The mattress cover is covered under a separate one year warranty.
>>VISIT THE SLEEP EZ WEBSITE<<