Sleep EZ 2019
Sleep EZ makes a variety of latex mattresses that range from organic to organic. Having been in business since 1976, Sleep EZ understands what its doing as it gets all natural, safe mattresses to your family. They have a variety of products in different price points and interesting features like: flippable and dual-sided mattresses. Mattress Latex Why
Sleep EZ has four primary best selling mattresses:
- The Select Sleep Mattress is customizable concerning thickness, firmness, and composition. Based upon the thickness, they might contain two, three, or four latex layers.
- Four firmness alternatives are available for every latex layer: Soft, Medium, Firm, and Extra Firm. Dual firmness is also offered for sizes Queen and larger.
- Two makeup customizations are available.
- The Lifetime Dreams option includes a organic cotton and Joma wool cover, and a mixed Talalay top latex layer.
- The Organic Latex option features an organic-cotton and eco-wool cover, along with a natural Talalay top latex layer.
- For both options, the remaining one to three layers are produced with natural Dunlop latex. Both choices follow the same pricing structure.
From the four best selling mattresses Sleep EZ has to offer, the Roma Mattress is possibly the most popular. Therefore, a complete breakdown of the Roma mattress has been made with much more in depth particulars to aid you in your decision process.
ROMA MATTRESS REVIEW 2019
With both higher end and cheaper options, Sleep EZ’s mid-range Roma Latex option expects to offer a premium feel in a budget price. 100 percent natural latex works to supply a more natural sleep than traditional foam beds. Double sided firmness levels ought to keep you well rested regardless of your position tastes for years to come.
You’ll adore the Sleep EZ Roma Latex in case you:
- Need firmness options — Moderate plush on one side, Business on the flip side, this item offers options so that you can figure out what best suits your requirements. If your needs change over time, you do not have to select a new mattress. Instead, it’s possible to simply flip this bed over.
- Don’t need to feel stuck — This product is very responsive and should keep you from experiencing problems while repositioning. This, combined with minimal sinkage, should save you from feeling trapped at the mattress.
- Strict budget — Latex beds are proven to run a few thousand bucks in retail shops. The company expects to deliver a premium feel without the luxury strain in your wallet by selling online and eliminating the middleman. The Roma is a foam and latex hybrid vehicle that ships compressed in a box. The business promises that the mattress will work on many solid foundations, but they caution against foundations comprising pliers or springs over 3 inches apart as these can cause sagging. Engineered and wood foundations are readily available for sale through the company’s website.
The cover comes with a channel-quilted design that promises to maintain sheets firmly in place. A layer of foam is quilted into the cover to provide warmth and a gentle cradle.
- The first layer is made up of 3 inches of Medium 100% Natural Dunlop latex. This side should sense plusher and should provide a minimal cradling effect when used as the top side of the mattress.
- The next layer comprises 3 inches of Firm 100% Natural Dunlop latex. This side is meant to feel more Business when slept on. The open cell structure of the latex should prevent you from overheating. The firmer Dunlop latex does provide a base layer of aid, but apparent cradling along with the quilted foam cover appear to provide a softer feel at the top.
Roma presents exceptional bounce which should keep you from feeling too stuck when trying to reposition. The bed is fast to respond to pressure and reforms readily. These features should meet combination sleepers who like to change position as they sleep.
Side sleepers should experience reassuring pressure relief due to the foam layer within the cover, which may help to reduce this tension.
Back sleepers should have the ability to find an option that suits their unique requirements, thanks to this thing’s double-sided nature. Significantly heavier sleepers may want to elect for the firm side, as an obvious sinking of the hips may be present when using the Medium-Plush alternative.
Stomach sleepers might want to avoid the moderate side as the buttocks might sink deeply and negatively influence their backbone alignment. This is not necessarily a deal breaker since the Roma supplies a firm layer that is intended to offer improved support.
Most clients should have the ability to find the Roma satisfactory, especially given its double nature. It’s advisable that those with significant weight concerns use the firm side. Mattress Latex Why
Motion Transport Latex frequently performs well in the area of motion transferand this item should do exactly the same. The Dunlop absorbs movement, helping to keep disruptions to a minimum. This is especially beneficial to co-sleepers or those who share their bed with pets or kids.
Edge Service The edge support supplied by this product is typical for bed-in-a-box kind items. You might notice compression when sitting or lying on the edge. Co-sleepers or people who like to sprawl out may be concerned with edge aid, but this is generally not an issue for most individuals.
- Multiple Firmness Alternatives — The two Medium-Plush and Company can be found.
- Trial Period — Returns can be created for up to 90 days following purchase.
- Warranty — There’s a 10-year limited guarantee. Delivery is free in the neighboring states.
- Optional White Glove Delivery Service — White glove delivery can be found via a partner service to get a flexible base set up just. Set-up services aren’t provided for the mattress .
- CertiPUR-US Accredited — All poly foams located inside Sleep EZ’s goods are certified to be free from substances like lead or formaldehyde.
- Adjustable Base
- Produced in the USA
In the time of producing this the under sizes and costs will be as follows:
Twin XL: 38″ X 80″ — $595
Queen: 60″ X 80″ — $760
Cal King: 72″ X 84″ — $1,095
Financing can be obtained for people who are looking for additional payment choices.
All Product Sizes:Sleep EZ mattresses Can Be Found in a total of eight dimensions: Twin, Twin XL, Full, Queen, King, Split King, California King, and Split California King. Some mattresses aren’t available in all eight sizes. Moreover, the Ultra King is only available in the Ultra King dimensions (which can be bigger than a standard King/California King). Prices vary by chosen size and model. All of Sleep EZ mattresses are manufactured from the USA.
Delivery Coverage:The delivery coverage for Sleep EZ is as follows:
- All deliveries are coordinated through UPS Ground. The mattress will be constructed and shipped within 2 business days. When the mattress ships, estimated delivery times are:
- 2 to 3 business days for California and the southwest.
- 3 to 4 business days for the Pacific Northwest and Midwest states.
Sleep EZ Product Firmness
Every latex layer of the Select Sleep and Ultra King mattresses is customizable concerning firmness. Four firmness options are offered for all these layers: Flexible (19-22 ILD), Medium (30-32 ILD), Business (37-40 ILD), and Extra Business (44 ILD). In dimensions Queen and bigger, each layer may be split for dual firmness; this alternative isn’t offered for sizes Full and much smaller. Mattress Latex Why
As previously noted, the Roma mattress is flippable; one side is moderate, whereas the other side is firm. The Luxerion mattress is a medium company.
Trial and Warranty Info.
- This sleep trial doesn’t include a mandatory break-in period. Purchasers can return their mattress at any stage through the sleep trial
- Select Sleep mattress owners may swap out layers of latex throughout the sleeping trial.
Warranty: Sleep EZ offers a 20-year warranty for the Select Sleep mattress (both Lifetime Dreams and Organic Latex layouts ), plus a 10-year warranty for the Roma, Luxerion, and Ultra King mattresses. The mattress cover is covered under a separate one year warranty.