Sleep EZ 2019
Sleep EZ makes a variety of latex mattresses that range from organic to organic. Having been in business since 1976, Sleep EZ knows what its doing when it gets all natural, protected mattresses for your family. They’ve an assortment of merchandise in various price points and interesting features such as: flippable and dual-sided mattresses. Mattress Latex Weight
Sleep EZ has four main best selling mattresses:
- The Select Sleep Mattress is customizable concerning depth, firmness, and composition.
- Models can be found in 7″, 9″, 10″, and 13″ profiles. Depending on the thickness, they may contain two, three, or four latex layers.
- Four firmness options are offered for every latex layer: Soft, Medium, Firm, and Extra Firm. Dual firmness can be offered for dimensions Queen and larger.
- Two makeup customizations can be found.
- The Lifetime Dreams alternative includes a organic cotton and Joma wool cover, and a mixed Talalay top latex layer.
- The Organic Latex alternative features an organic-cotton and eco-wool cover, and a natural Talalay high latex layer.
- For both options, the remaining one to three layers are made of natural Dunlop latex. Both choices follow the exact same pricing structure. Each side includes an organic-cotton cover to a foam layer, and the shared support center is constructed from organic Dunlop latex.
- The Luxerion Natural Latex Hybrid Comes with a comfort system with a four-way-stretch cover plus a layer of natural Dunlop latex. The support core is assembled from high-density polyfoam.
- The Ultra King mattress includes 3 layers of natural Talalay latex that are customizable for firmness; double firmness is also available. This mattress measures 84″ wide and 96″ long, making it significantly bigger than a King or California King.
Out of those four best selling mattresses Sleep EZ has to offer, the Roma Mattress is perhaps the hottest. Therefore, a complete breakdown of this Roma mattress was created with much more in depth specifics to assist you in your decision procedure.
With both higher end and more affordable choices, Sleep EZ’s mid sized Roma Latex option hopes to offer a premium feel in a budget cost. 100 percent organic latex works to supply a more natural sleep than conventional foam beds. Dual sided firmness levels ought to keep you well rested no matter your position preferences for a long time to come.
You’ll love the Sleep EZ Roma Latex if you:
- Need firmness options — Medium plush on one side, Business on the flip side, this item offers options so you can figure out what best suits your requirements. If your needs change over time, then you do not have to select a new mattress. Rather, you can just flip this bed over.
- Don’t want to feel stuck — This product is very responsive and should keep you from experiencing difficulties while repositioning. This, together with minimal sinkage, should keep you from feeling stuck in the mattress.
- Strict budget — Latex beds have been proven to run a couple thousand dollars in retail stores. The business hopes to provide a superior feel without the luxury strain in your wallet by selling online and removing the middleman.
Roma Materials & Quality
The Roma is a foam and latex hybrid vehicle which ships compacted into a box. The company promises that the mattress will work on many solid foundations, but they caution against foundations comprising springs or slats more than 3 inches apart as these could cause sagging. Engineered and wood foundations are readily available for purchase through the provider’s website.
The cover features a channel-quilted layout that promises to keep sheets firmly in place. A layer of polyurethane is quilted into the cover to give airflow and a gentle cradle.
- The very first layer consists of 3 inches of Medium 100% Natural Dunlop latex. This aspect should feel plusher and should offer a minimal cradling impact when used at the upper side of the mattress.
- The second layer contains 3 inches of Business 100% Organic Dunlop latex. This side is meant to feel more Business when slept on. The open cell structure of the latex should stop you from overheating.
Support & Feel
The heftier Dunlop latex does supply a foundation layer of support, but apparent cradling along with the in-ear cover seem to supply a softer feel at the top.
Roma presents exceptional bounce that ought to save you from feeling overly stuck when trying to reposition. The mattress is quick to react to stress and reforms easily. These attributes should meet combination sleepers who prefer to modify position as they sleep.
Side sleepers should undergo reassuring pressure relief on account of the foam layer inside the cover, which may help to reduce this tension.
Rear sleepers should have the ability to find an option that suits their unique needs, thanks to the thing’s double-sided nature. Significantly heavier sleepers might want to elect for the firm side, as an obvious sinking of the hips might be present if using the Medium-Plush option.
Stomach sleepers may want to avoid the medium side as the buttocks might sink and negatively influence their backbone alignment. This isn’t necessarily a deal breaker because the Roma offers a firm layer that is intended to offer improved support.
Most clients need to be able to discover the Roma satisfactory, particularly given its double nature. It is recommended that those with significant weight concerns use the firm side. Mattress Latex Weight
Motion TransferLatex frequently performs well in the area of motion transferand this item should do exactly the same. The Dunlop absorbs movement, helping to keep disruptions to a minimum. This is especially beneficial to co-sleepers or those who share their bed with pets or children.
Edge SupportThe edge support supplied by this product is typical for bed-in-a-box kind items. You might notice compression when sitting or lying on the edge. Co-sleepers or people who like to sprawl out might be concerned with edge support, but that is usually not a concern for most people.
- Multiple Firmness Options — The two Medium-Plush and Company are available.
- Trial Period — Returns can be made for up to 90 days after purchase.
- Guarantee — There is a 10-year limited guarantee. Delivery is free in the neighboring states.
- Optional White Glove Delivery Service — White glove delivery can be found through a partner service to get an adjustable foundation set up only. Set-up providers are not supplied for the mattress .
- CertiPUR-US Accredited — All poly foams located inside Sleep EZ’s products are certified to be free of substances like lead or formaldehyde.
- Adjustable Base
- Produced in the USA
In the time of creating this the under sizes and costs are as follows:
Twin XL: 38″ X 80″ — $595
Queen: 60″ X 80″ — $760
King: 76″ X 80″ — $1,095
Financing can be obtained for people who are looking for additional payment choices.
Order a full size or bigger mattress and receive 2 FREE latex pillows with your mattress!
Sleep EZ Specifics
All Product Sizes:Sleep EZ mattresses Can Be Found in a total of eight dimensions: Twin, Twin XL, Full, Queen, King, Split King, California King, and Split California King. Some mattresses are not available in all eight dimensions. Additionally, the Ultra King is exclusively available from the Ultra King dimensions (which is larger than a standard King/California King). Prices vary by chosen size and model. All Sleep EZ mattresses are manufactured in the United States.
Delivery Coverage:The delivery coverage for Sleep EZ is as follows:
- All deliveries are coordinated through UPS Ground. The mattress is going to be assembled and sent within 2 business days.
- 4 to 5 business days for New England and the East Coast. Each latex layer of the Select Sleep and Ultra King mattresses is customizable concerning firmness. Four firmness choices can be obtained for these layers: Soft (19-22 ILD), Medium (30-32 ILD), Firm (37-40 ILD), and Extra Business (44 ILD). In sizes Queen and larger, each layer could be split for dual firmness; this alternative isn’t offered for dimensions Full and much smaller. Mattress Latex Weight
As previously mentioned, the Roma mattress is flippable; one facet is moderate, while the other side is firm. The Luxerion mattress is a moderate firm.
Trial Period: Sleep EZ Provides a 90 night sleep trial for your Select Sleep, Roma, and Luxerion mattresses.
- This sleep trial does not include a mandatory break-in period. Purchasers may return their mattress at any stage through the sleep trial
- Select Sleep mattress owners may swap out layers of latex during the sleeping trial.
Warranty: Sleep EZ Provides a 20-year warranty for the Select Sleep mattress (both Lifetime Dreams and Organic Latex designs), and a 10-year warranty for the Roma, Luxerion, and Ultra King mattresses. The mattress cover is covered under a separate one year guarantee.