Sleep EZ 2019
Sleep EZ makes many different latex mattresses that range from organic to organic. Having been in business since 1976, Sleep EZ understands what its doing as it gets all natural, protected mattresses for your family. They’ve a variety of products in different price points and fascinating features like: flippable and dual-sided mattresses. Mattress Latex Vs Memory Foam
Sleep EZ has four primary best selling mattresses:
- The Select Sleep Mattress is customizable in terms of depth, firmness, and makeup.
- Models can be found in 7″, 9″, 10″, and 13″ profiles. Depending upon the depth, they might contain two, three, or four latex layers.
- Four firmness alternatives are offered for every latex layer: Soft, Medium, Firm, and Extra Firm. Dual firmness is also offered for sizes Queen and bigger.
- Two composition customizations are available.
- The Lifetime Dreams option features a organic cotton and Joma wool cover, and a mixed Talalay top latex layer.
- The Organic Latex option features an organic-cotton and eco-wool cover, along with a natural Talalay high latex layer.
- For the two options, the remaining three layers are produced with organic Dunlop latex. Both choices follow the same pricing structure. Each side features an organic-cotton cover quilted to a foam layer, and the shared support center is constructed of natural Dunlop latex.
- The Luxerion Natural Latex Hybrid Comes with a comfort system using a four-way-stretch cover and a layer of organic Dunlop latex. The support center is constructed from high-density polyfoam.
- The Ultra King mattress includes 3 layers of natural Talalay latex which are customizable for firmness; dual firmness is also available. This mattress measures 84″ broad and 96″ long, making it significantly larger than a King or California King.
>>VISIT THE SLEEP EZ WEBSITE<<
Out of the four best selling mattresses Sleep EZ offers, the Roma Mattress is possibly the most popular. Therefore, a comprehensive breakdown of this Roma mattress was created with much more in depth particulars to aid you in your decision procedure.
With both high end and more affordable choices, Sleep EZ’s mid sized Roma Latex option hopes to offer a premium feel in a budget cost. 100 percent natural latex works to provide a more natural sleep compared to traditional foam beds. Double sided firmness levels should keep you well rested no matter your position tastes for a long time to come.
You’ll love the Sleep EZ Roma Latex in case you:
- Want firmness options — Medium lavish on one side, Business on the flip side, this item provides options so that you can figure out what best suits your needs. If your needs change over time, then you don’t need to select a new bed. Instead, it’s possible to just flip this bed over.
- Don’t need to feel stuck — This item is very responsive and ought to keep you from experiencing problems while repositioning. This, together with minimal sinkage, should keep you from feeling stuck at the mattress.
- Strict budget — Latex beds have been known to run a couple thousand dollars in retail shops. The business expects to provide a premium feel without the luxury strain on your pocket by purchasing online and removing the middleman. The Roma is a foam and latex hybrid that ships compacted in a box. The business promises that the mattress will work on most solid foundations, but they caution against bases comprising pliers or springs more than 3 inches apart because these can cause sagging. Engineered and timber foundations are available for purchase through the provider’s website.
The cover features a channel-quilted layout that promises to maintain sheets firmly in place. A layer of polyurethane is quilted into the cover to give airflow and also a gentle cradle.
- The very first layer consists of 3 inches of Moderate 100% Organic Dunlop latex. This aspect should sense plusher and should provide a minimal cradling impact when used as the top side of the mattress.
- The next layer comprises 3 inches of Business 100% Natural Dunlop latex. This side is intended to feel more Firm when slept on. The open cell structure of the latex should prevent you from overheating.
Support & Feel
The firmer Dunlop latex will provide a foundation layer of support, but apparent cradling along with the quilted foam cover seem to supply a softer feel at the top.
Roma presents exceptional bounce which should save you from feeling overly stuck when attempting to reposition. The mattress is quick to react to pressure and reforms readily. These features should satisfy combination sleepers who prefer to change position since they sleep.
Side sleepers should experience reassuring pressure relief on account of the foam layer within the cover, which might help to decrease this tension.
Back sleepers ought to have the ability to find an option that suits their unique requirements, thanks to this thing’s double-sided nature. Significantly heavier sleepers may want to opt for the business side, as a noticeable sinking of the hips might be present when using the Medium-Plush alternative.
Stomach sleepers might want to get around the medium side as the hips might sink and negatively affect their backbone alignment. This is not always a deal breaker because the Roma supplies a firm layer that’s meant to offer improved support.
Most customers need to be able to find that the Roma satisfactory, particularly given its dual nature. It’s recommended that those with significant weight concerns use the company side. Mattress Latex Vs Memory Foam
Motion Transport Latex often performs well in the area of motion transferand this item should do exactly the same. The Dunlop absorbs movement, helping to keep disruptions to a minimum. This is especially beneficial to co-sleepers or those who share their bed with pets or kids.
Edge Service The edge support provided by this item is typical for bed-in-a-box type items. You might notice compression when lying or sitting on the edge. Co-sleepers or people who like to sprawl out may be concerned with edge support, but that is generally not an issue for most people.
- Multiple Firmness Alternatives — The two Medium-Plush and Firm can be found.
- Guarantee — There is a 10-year limited guarantee. Shipping is free in the neighboring states.
- Optional White Glove Delivery Service — White glove delivery can be found through a partner service for an adjustable foundation setup only. Set-up providers are not supplied for the mattress itself.
- CertiPUR-US Certified— All poly foams located inside Sleep EZ’s goods are certified to be free from chemicals like lead or formaldehyde.
- Adjustable Base
- Produced in the United States
At the time of creating this the below sizes and costs will be as follows:
Twin: 38″ X 74″— $495
Twin XL: 38″ X 80″ — $595
Full: 53″ X 74″ — $695
Queen: 60″ X 80″ — $760
Cal King: 72″ X 84″ — $1,095
Financing is available for those looking for additional payment choices.
Some mattresses are not available in all eight sizes. Moreover, the Ultra King is only available in the Ultra King size (which is bigger than a normal King/California King). Prices vary by selected size and model. All Sleep EZ mattresses are manufactured from the USA.
Delivery Policy:The delivery coverage for Sleep EZ is as follows:
- All deliveries are coordinated through UPS Ground. The mattress is going to be constructed and sent within 2 business days. Once the mattress ships, estimated delivery times are:
- 2 to 3 business days for California and the southwest.
Sleep EZ Product Firmness
Each latex layer of the Select Sleep and Ultra King mattresses is customizable in terms of firmness. Four firmness options can be obtained for these layers: Soft (19-22 ILD), Medium (30-32 ILD), Firm (37-40 ILD), and Extra Business (44 ILD). In dimensions Queen and bigger, each layer may be divided for dual firmness; this option is not offered for dimensions Full and smaller. Mattress Latex Vs Memory Foam
As previously noted, the Roma mattress is flippable; one side is moderate, whereas another side is firm. The Luxerion mattress is a moderate company.
- This sleep trial doesn’t include a mandatory break-in period. Purchasers can return their mattress at any stage through the sleep trial
- Select Sleep mattress owners may swap out layers of latex during the sleep trial.
Warranty: Sleep EZ offers a 20-year guarantee for the Select Sleep mattress (both Lifetime Dreams and Organic Latex layouts ), and a 10-year warranty for the Roma, Luxerion, and Ultra King mattresses. The mattress cover is covered under a different one year guarantee.
>>VISIT THE SLEEP EZ WEBSITE<<