Sleep EZ 2019
Sleep EZ makes a variety of latex mattresses that range from organic to all-natural. Having been in business since 1976, Sleep EZ understands what its doing as it gets all natural, protected mattresses to your family. They’ve a variety of merchandise in various price points and interesting features like: flippable and dual-sided mattresses. Mattress Latex Topper
Sleep EZ has four main best selling mattresses:
- The Select Sleep Mattress is customizable concerning thickness, firmness, and makeup.
- Models are available in 7″, 9″, 10″, and 13″ profiles. Based on the thickness, they may contain two, three, or four latex layers.
- Four firmness alternatives are available for each latex layer: Soft, Medium, Firm, and Extra Firm. Dual firmness is also offered for sizes Queen and bigger.
- Two composition customizations are available.
- The Lifetime Dreams option includes a natural cotton and Joma wool cover, plus a mixed Talalay top latex layer.
- The Organic Latex alternative features an organic-cotton plus eco-wool cover, along with a natural Talalay top latex layer.
- For both alternatives, the remaining one to three layers are made of organic Dunlop latex. Both choices follow the same pricing structure.
- The Roma Latex Mattress is a flippable mattress model. Each side features an organic-cotton cover quilted to a foam layer, and also the shared support core is constructed of natural Dunlop latex.
- The Luxerion Natural Latex Hybrid Comes with a comfort system with a four-way-stretch cover plus a layer of natural Dunlop latex. The support center is constructed from high-density polyfoam.
- The Ultra King mattress consists of three layers of natural Talalay latex which are customizable for firmness; double firmness is also available. This mattress measures 84″ wide and 96″ long, making it considerably bigger than a standard King or California King.
Out of those four best selling mattresses Sleep EZ has to offer, the Roma Mattress is perhaps the hottest. Therefore, a comprehensive breakdown of this Roma mattress was created with much more in depth particulars to aid you in your decision process.
Together with both high end and more affordable choices, Sleep EZ’s mid sized Roma Latex option expects to offer a premium feel in a budget cost. 100 percent natural latex works to provide a more natural sleep than traditional foam beds. Double sided firmness levels ought to keep you rested no matter your position tastes for years to come.
You will love the Sleep EZ Roma Latex in case you:
- Need firmness options — Moderate lavish on one side, Business on the flip side, this item offers options so that you can figure out what best suits your requirements. In case your needs change over time, you do not need to select a new mattress. Rather, it’s possible to simply flip this bed over.
- Don’t want to feel stuck — This item is very responsive and should keep you from experiencing problems while repositioning. This, together with minimum sinkage, should keep you from feeling trapped at the mattress.
- Strict budget — Latex beds are proven to run a few thousand dollars in retail shops. The company hopes to deliver a premium feel without the luxury strain on your wallet by selling online and eliminating the middleman. The Roma is a foam and latex hybrid which ships compacted into a box. The company promises that the mattress will operate on many solid foundations, but they caution against foundations containing pliers or springs more than 3 inches apart because these could cause sagging. Engineered and wood foundations are available for sale through the provider’s website.
The cover features a channel-quilted design that promises to keep sheets securely in place. A layer of foam is quilted into the cover to give airflow along with a gentle cradle.
- The first layer consists of 3 inches of Medium 100% Natural Dunlop latex. This aspect should feel plusher and should provide a minimal cradling impact when used at the upper side of the mattress.
- The second layer comprises 3 inches of Firm 100% Organic Dunlop latex. This side is intended to feel more Business when slept on. The open cell structure of the latex should prevent you from overheating. The heftier Dunlop latex will provide a foundation layer of aid, but noticeable cradling along with the in-ear cover appear to provide a softer feel on top.
Roma offers exceptional bounce which should keep you from feeling overly stuck when trying to reposition. The mattress is fast to react to pressure and reforms easily. These features should satisfy combination sleepers who like to change position since they sleep.
Side sleepers should undergo reassuring pressure relief due to the foam layer within the cover, which may help to reduce this tension.
Rear sleepers ought to be able to find an option that suits their individual needs, thanks to this item’s double-sided nature. Significantly heavier sleepers might want to elect for the firm side, as a noticeable sinking of the hips may be present if using the Medium-Plush option.
Stomach sleepers may want to get around the moderate side as the hips might sink deeply and adversely affect their backbone alignment. This is not necessarily a deal breaker since the Roma offers a firm layer that’s intended to provide improved support.
Most clients should have the ability to find the Roma satisfactory, especially given its dual nature. It’s advisable that those with significant weight concerns use the company side. Mattress Latex Topper
Motion TransferLatex often performs well in the subject of motion transferand this product should do exactly the same. The Dunlop absorbs motion, helping to keep disruptions to a minimum. This is particularly beneficial to co-sleepers or those who share their bed with pets or children.
Edge Service The edge support provided by this product is typical for bed-in-a-box type items. You may notice compression when lying or sitting on the edge. Co-sleepers or individuals who prefer to sprawl out may be worried with edge aid, but that is usually not a concern for most people.
- Multiple Firmness Alternatives — The two Medium-Plush and Firm can be found.
- Trial Period — Returns can be made for up to 90 days following purchase.
- Warranty — There is a 10-year limited warranty.
- Shipping — This item ships in the United States and Canada. Shipping is free in the neighboring states.
- Optional White Glove Delivery Service — White glove delivery can be found through a spouse service for an adjustable foundation setup only. Set-up services are not provided for the mattress .
- CertiPUR-US Certified— All poly foams found inside Sleep EZ’s products are certified to be free from chemicals like lead or formaldehyde.
- Adaptive Base
- Produced in the United States
In the time of producing this the under sizes and costs will be as follows:
Twin: 38″ X 74″— $495
Twin XL: 38″ X 80″ — $595
Full: 53″ X 74″ — $695
Cal King: 72″ X 84″ — $1,095
Financing is available for those looking for additional payment choices.
Order a full size or bigger mattress and receive 2 FREE latex pillows with your mattress!