Sleep EZ 2019
Sleep EZ makes a variety of latex mattresses that range from organic to all-natural. Having been in business since 1976, Sleep EZ knows what its doing when it gets all natural, protected mattresses to the family. They’ve an assortment of merchandise in different price points and fascinating features such as: flippable and dual-sided mattresses. Mattress Latex Spring
Sleep EZ has four main best selling mattresses:
- The Select Sleep Mattress is customizable concerning thickness, firmness, and composition.
- Models can be found in 7″, 9″, 10″, and 13″ profiles. Based on the thickness, they might contain two, three, or four latex layers.
- Four firmness alternatives are available for every latex layer: Soft, Medium, Firm, and Extra Firm. Dual firmness is also offered for sizes Queen and larger.
- Two makeup customizations are available.
- The Lifetime Dreams alternative includes a natural cotton and Joma wool cover, and a blended Talalay high latex layer.
- The Organic Latex option features an organic-cotton and eco-wool cover, and a natural Talalay high latex layer.
- For both options, the rest three layers are produced with organic Dunlop latex. Both options follow the same pricing structure. Each side features an organic-cotton cover to a foam layer, and also the shared support center is constructed from organic Dunlop latex.
- The Luxerion Natural Latex Hybrid Comes with a comfort system with a four-way-stretch cover and a layer of organic Dunlop latex. The support center is constructed from high-density polyfoam.
- The Ultra King mattress includes three layers of natural Talalay latex which are customizable for firmness; double firmness is also available. This mattress measures 84″ broad and 96″ lengthy, making it considerably larger than a King or California King.
From the four best selling mattresses Sleep EZ has to offer, the Roma Mattress is perhaps the hottest. Thus, a comprehensive breakdown of the Roma mattress was made with more in depth particulars to aid you in your decision procedure.
With both high end and cheaper choices, Sleep EZ’s mid sized Roma Latex option hopes to offer a premium feel in a budget price. 100 percent natural latex works to supply a more natural sleep than conventional foam beds. Double sided firmness levels should keep you rested no matter your position preferences for a long time to come.
You will adore the Sleep EZ Roma Latex if you:
- Want firmness options — Medium lavish on one side, Business on the flip side, this item offers options so you can figure out what best suits your needs. In case your needs change over time, you do not need to select a new bed. Instead, it’s possible to simply flip this mattress over.
- Do not want to feel stuck — This product is quite responsive and should save you from experiencing problems while repositioning. This, combined with minimal sinkage, should keep you from feeling stuck in the mattress.
- Strict budget — Latex beds have been proven to run a couple thousand bucks in retail shops. The company hopes to deliver a superior feel without the luxury strain on your wallet by selling online and eliminating the middleman. The Roma is a foam and latex hybrid which ships compressed into a box. The company promises that the mattress will work on many solid foundations, but they caution against foundations comprising pliers or springs more than 3 inches apart as these can cause sagging. Engineered and timber foundations are available for sale through the company’s website.
The cover features a channel-quilted design that promises to maintain sheets firmly in place. A layer of polyurethane is quilted into the cover to provide warmth and a gentle cradle.
- The very first layer is made up of 3 inches of Moderate 100% Organic Dunlop latex. This aspect should sense plusher and should offer a minimal cradling effect when used at the upper side of the mattress.
- The next layer contains 3 inches of Firm 100% Organic Dunlop latex. This side is meant to feel more Firm when slept on. The heftier Dunlop latex does supply a base layer of support, but noticeable cradling and the quilted foam cover seem to supply a softer feel on top.
Roma offers exceptional bounce which should keep you from feeling too stuck when trying to reposition. The bed is fast to react to stress and reforms readily. These attributes should satisfy combination sleepers who like to modify position as they sleep.
Side sleepers should undergo comforting pressure relief due to the foam layer inside the cover, which might help to reduce this tension.
Back sleepers ought to be able to find an alternative that suits their unique needs, thanks to this item’s double-sided nature. Significantly heavier sleepers might want to elect for the business side, as a noticeable sinking of the hips may be present when using the Medium-Plush option.
Stomach sleepers might want to avoid the medium side as the buttocks might sink deeply and adversely influence their spine alignment. This is not necessarily a deal breaker because the Roma supplies a firm layer that’s meant to provide enhanced support.
Most customers should be able to discover that the Roma satisfactory, especially given its dual nature. It’s recommended that people who have significant weight concerns utilize the firm side. Mattress Latex Spring
Motion Transport Latex frequently performs well in the subject of motion transferand this item should do exactly the same. The Dunlop absorbs motion, helping to keep disruptions to a minimum. This is particularly useful to co-sleepers or those who share their bed with pets or children.
Edge Service The edge support provided by this item is typical for bed-in-a-box type items. You may see compression when sitting or lying on the edge. Co-sleepers or individuals who like to sprawl out may be worried with edge support, but this is usually not a concern for most people.
- Multiple Firmness Options — Both Medium-Plush and Firm can be found.
- Guarantee — There is a 10-year limited warranty. Shipping is free in the neighboring states.
- Optional White Glove Delivery Service — White glove delivery is available via a spouse service for a flexible foundation set up only. Set-up providers aren’t supplied for the mattress itself.
- CertiPUR-US Certified— All poly foams found inside Sleep EZ’s products are certified to be free from substances like lead or formaldehyde.
- Adjustable Base
- Produced in the United States
In the time of producing this the below sizes and costs will be as follows:
Twin XL: 38″ X 80″ — $595
Queen: 60″ X 80″ — $760
Cal King: 72″ X 84″ — $1,095
Financing is available for people who are looking for additional payment options.
Order a full size or bigger mattress and receive 2 FREE latex pillows with your mattress!