Sleep EZ 2019
Sleep EZ makes a variety of latex mattresses that vary from organic to organic. Having been in business since 1976, Sleep EZ knows what its doing when it gets all natural, safe mattresses to your loved ones. They’ve an assortment of products in different price points and fascinating features like: flippable and dual-sided mattresses. Mattress Latex Pure Green Firm
Sleep EZ has four primary best selling mattresses:
- The Select Sleep Mattress is customizable concerning thickness, firmness, and makeup.
- Models can be found in 7″, 9″, 10″, and 13″ profiles. Depending upon the thickness, they might contain two, three, or four latex layers.
- Four firmness options are available for each latex layer: Soft, Medium, Firm, and Extra Firm. Dual firmness can be offered for sizes Queen and bigger.
- Two makeup customizations can be found.
- The Lifetime Dreams alternative includes a organic cotton and Joma wool cover, plus a mixed Talalay top latex layer.
- The Organic Latex alternative features an organic-cotton plus eco-wool cover, along with a natural Talalay high latex layer.
- For the two options, the rest one to three layers are produced with natural Dunlop latex. Both options follow the exact same pricing structure. Each side features an organic-cotton cover quilted to a foam layer, and also the shared support center is made from organic Dunlop latex.
- The Luxerion Natural Latex Hybrid features a comfort system using a four-way-stretch cover plus a layer of natural Dunlop latex. The service center is constructed from high-density polyfoam.
- The Ultra King mattress includes 3 layers of natural Talalay latex that are customizable for firmness; double firmness is also offered. This mattress measures 84″ broad and 96″ lengthy, making it considerably larger than a King or California King.
>>VISIT THE SLEEP EZ WEBSITE<<
Out of those four best selling mattresses Sleep EZ offers, the Roma Mattress is possibly the hottest. Therefore, a comprehensive breakdown of this Roma mattress was made with more in depth particulars to aid you in your decision process.
Together with both higher end and cheaper options, Sleep EZ’s mid sized Roma Latex option hopes to offer you a premium feel in a budget cost. 100 percent natural latex works to supply a more natural sleep compared to traditional foam beds. Dual sided firmness levels should keep you well rested no matter your position preferences for a long time to come.
You will adore the Sleep EZ Roma Latex if you:
- Want firmness options — Medium lavish on one side, Firm on the other, this item provides options so you can figure out what best suits your needs. If your needs change over time, you do not have to pick a new bed. Instead, it’s possible to just reverse this mattress over.
- Don’t need to feel stuck — This item is very responsive and ought to keep you from experiencing problems while repositioning. This, together with minimal sinkage, should save you from feeling stuck in the mattress.
- Strict budget — Latex beds have been proven to run a few thousand dollars in retail stores. The company hopes to provide a superior feel without the luxury strain in your wallet by selling online and eliminating the middleman. The Roma is a foam and latex hybrid vehicle which ships compacted into a box. The company promises the mattress will operate on many solid foundations, but they caution against foundations containing springs or slats more than 3 inches apart as these can cause sagging. Engineered and wood foundations are readily available for sale through the provider’s website.
The cover features a channel-quilted design that promises to keep sheets firmly in place. A layer of polyurethane is quilted into the cover to provide airflow and also a gentle cradle.
- The first layer consists of 3 inches of Medium 100% Organic Dunlop latex. This side should sense plusher and should provide a minimal cradling impact when used as the top side of the mattress.
- The next layer comprises 3 inches of Firm 100% Organic Dunlop latex. This side is meant to feel more Firm when slept on. The open cell structure of the latex should prevent you from overheating. The firmer Dunlop latex does supply a base layer of aid, but apparent cradling along with the quilted foam cover appear to provide a softer feel on top.
Roma presents exceptional bounce which should keep you from feeling overly stuck when attempting to reposition. The mattress is quick to react to pressure and reforms readily. These features should satisfy combination sleepers who prefer to change position since they sleep.
Side sleepers should experience comforting pressure relief on account of the foam layer inside the cover, which may help to decrease this tension.
Back sleepers should be able to find an option that suits their individual needs, thanks to this thing’s double-sided nature. Significantly heavier sleepers may want to elect for the firm side, as an obvious sinking of the hips may be present if using the Medium-Plush option.
Stomach sleepers might want to avoid the medium side as the buttocks might sink and negatively influence their backbone alignment. This is not necessarily a deal breaker since the Roma supplies a firm layer that’s meant to provide enhanced support.
Most customers need to have the ability to discover that the Roma satisfactory, especially given its dual nature. It is recommended that people who have significant weight concerns utilize the firm side. Mattress Latex Pure Green Firm
Motion Transport Latex often performs well in the subject of motion transferand this product should do the same. The Dunlop absorbs movement, helping to keep disruptions to a minimum. This is particularly useful to co-sleepers or people who share their bed with pets or children.
Edge SupportThe edge support provided by this item is average for bed-in-a-box kind items. You might notice compression when lying or sitting on the edge. Co-sleepers or people who like to sprawl out may be worried with edge support, but this is usually not a concern for most people.
- Multiple Firmness Alternatives — Both Medium-Plush and Company are available.
- Trial Period — Returns can be made for up to 90 days after purchase.
- Guarantee — There is a 10-year limited guarantee. Shipping is free in the contiguous states.
- Optional White Glove Delivery Service — White glove delivery is available via a spouse service to get an adjustable base set up just. Set-up providers aren’t supplied for the mattress .
- CertiPUR-US Accredited — All poly foams located inside Sleep EZ’s goods are certified to be free of substances like lead or formaldehyde.
- Adjustable Base
- Produced in the USA
In the time of creating this the under sizes and costs will be as follows:
Twin: 38″ X 74″— $495
Queen: 60″ X 80″ — $760
King: 76″ X 80″ — $1,095
Cal King: 72″ X 84″ — $1,095
Financing is available for people who are looking for additional payment options.
All Product Sizes:Sleep EZ mattresses Can Be Found in a total of eight dimensions: Twin, Twin XL, Full, Queen, King, Split King, California King, and Split California King. Some mattresses are not available in all eight dimensions. Moreover, the Ultra King is only available from the Ultra King dimensions (which can be larger than a standard King/California King). Prices vary by chosen model and size. All Sleep EZ mattresses are manufactured from the United States.
Shipping Coverage:The delivery policy for Sleep EZ is as follows:
- All deliveries are coordinated through UPS Ground. The mattress will be constructed and shipped inside 2 business days. Once the mattress ships, estimated delivery times are:
- 2 to 3 business days for California and the southwest.
- 3 to 4 business days for the Pacific Northwest and Midwest states.
- 4 to 5 business days for New England and the East Coast. Every latex layer of this Select Sleep and Ultra King mattresses is customizable in terms of firmness. Four firmness options are offered for all these layers: Soft (19-22 ILD), Medium (30-32 ILD), Firm (37-40 ILD), and Extra Firm (44 ILD). In dimensions Queen and larger, each layer could be split for double firmness; this alternative isn’t offered for sizes Full and much smaller. Mattress Latex Pure Green Firm
As previously noted, the Roma mattress is flippable; one facet is medium, while the other side is firm. The Luxerion mattress is a moderate company.
Trial Period: Sleep EZ Provides a 90 night sleep trial for your Select Sleep, Roma, and Luxerion mattresses.
- This sleep trial does not include a mandatory break-in period. Purchasers may return their mattress at any stage during the sleeping trial
- Select Sleep mattress owners can swap out layers of latex during the sleep trial.
Warranty: Sleep EZ Provides a 20-year warranty for the Select Sleep mattress (equally Lifetime Dreams and Organic Latex layouts ), plus a 10-year warranty for the Roma, Luxerion, along with Ultra King mattresses. The mattress cover is covered under a different one year warranty.
>>VISIT THE SLEEP EZ WEBSITE<<