Sleep EZ 2019
Sleep EZ makes many different latex mattresses that range from organic to all-natural. Having been in business since 1976, Sleep EZ understands what its doing when it makes all natural, protected mattresses to your family. They’ve a variety of merchandise in different price points and interesting features like: flippable and dual-sided mattresses. Mattress Latex Layer
Sleep EZ has four main best selling mattresses:
- The Select Sleep Mattress is customizable in terms of depth, firmness, and composition.
- Models are available in 7″, 9″, 10″, and 13″ profiles. Based upon the thickness, they may contain two, three, or four latex layers.
- Four firmness alternatives are offered for each latex layer: Soft, Medium, Firm, and Extra Firm. Dual firmness can be offered for sizes Queen and larger.
- Two composition customizations can be found.
- The Lifetime Dreams option includes a organic cotton and Joma wool cover, and a mixed Talalay top latex layer.
- The Organic Latex option features an organic-cotton plus eco-wool cover, and a natural Talalay top latex layer.
- For both options, the rest one to three layers are made of organic Dunlop latex. Both choices follow the exact same pricing structure. Each side includes an organic-cotton cover to a foam layer, and also the shared support center is made from organic Dunlop latex.
- The Luxerion Natural Latex Hybrid Comes with a comfort system with a four-way-stretch cover plus a layer of organic Dunlop latex. The support core is assembled from high-density polyfoam.
- The Ultra King mattress includes three layers of natural Talalay latex which are customizable for firmness; double firmness is also available. This mattress measures 84″ wide and 96″ long, making it considerably bigger than a King or California King.
Out of the four best selling mattresses Sleep EZ offers, the Roma Mattress is perhaps the most popular. Therefore, a comprehensive breakdown of this Roma mattress was made with much more in depth specifics to aid you in your decision procedure.
With both higher end and more affordable options, Sleep EZ’s mid sized Roma Latex option hopes to offer a premium feel in a budget price. 100 percent natural latex functions to provide a more natural sleep compared to conventional foam beds. Double sided firmness levels should keep you well rested regardless of your position tastes for a long time to come.
You’ll adore the Sleep EZ Roma Latex in case you:
- Need firmness options — Medium lavish on one side, Business on the flip side, this item provides options so you can figure out what best suits your requirements. If your needs change over time, you don’t have to select a new mattress. Rather, it’s possible to just flip this bed over.
- Do not want to feel stuck — This product is very responsive and ought to keep you from experiencing difficulties while repositioning. This, together with minimal sinkage, should save you from feeling stuck at the mattress.
- Strict budget — Latex beds have been known to run a few thousand bucks in retail stores. The company expects to provide a premium feel without the luxury strain on your pocket by purchasing online and eliminating the middleman. The Roma is a foam and latex hybrid vehicle which ships compressed into a box. The company promises the mattress will operate on most solid foundations, but they caution against bases containing pliers or springs over 3 inches apart as these could cause sagging. Adjustable and wood foundations are readily available for sale through the company’s website.
The cover comes with a channel-quilted design that promises to keep sheets firmly in place. A layer of polyurethane is quilted into the cover to provide airflow and also a gentle cradle.
- The very first layer consists of 3 inches of Medium 100% Natural Dunlop latex. This side should sense plusher and should offer a minimal cradling effect when used at the upper side of the mattress.
- The next layer contains 3 inches of Firm 100% Natural Dunlop latex. This side is meant to feel more Business when slept on. The heftier Dunlop latex does provide a foundation layer of support, but noticeable cradling and the in-ear cover seem to provide a softer feel at the top.
Roma offers exceptional bounce which should save you from feeling too stuck when trying to reposition. The mattress is fast to react to pressure and reforms easily. These attributes should meet combination sleepers who prefer to change position as they sleep.
Side sleepers should undergo comforting pressure relief due to the foam layer within the cover, which may help to decrease this tension.
Back sleepers should have the ability to find an alternative that suits their individual requirements, thanks to this item’s double-sided nature. Significantly heavier sleepers might want to elect for the business side, as an obvious sinking of the hips might be present when using the Medium-Plush alternative.
Stomach sleepers might want to get around the moderate side as the hips might sink deeply and negatively influence their spine alignment. This isn’t necessarily a deal breaker because the Roma supplies a firm layer that is meant to provide enhanced support.
Most customers need to be able to discover that the Roma satisfactory, particularly given its double nature. It’s advisable that people who have significant weight concerns use the company side. Mattress Latex Layer
Motion Transport Latex often performs well in the area of motion transferand this item should do the same. The Dunlop absorbs motion, helping to keep disruptions to a minimum. This is especially beneficial to co-sleepers or people who share their bed with pets or kids.
Edge Service The edge support supplied by this item is average for bed-in-a-box kind items. You might see compression when lying or sitting on the edge. Co-sleepers or people who like to sprawl out might be worried with edge aid, but this is usually not an issue for most people.
- Multiple Firmness Alternatives — The two Medium-Plush and Firm can be found.
- Warranty — There is a 10-year limited warranty. Shipping is free in the neighboring states.
- Optional White Glove Delivery Service — White glove delivery is available via a partner service to get a flexible base set up just. Set-up providers are not provided for the mattress itself.
- CertiPUR-US Accredited — All poly foams located inside Sleep EZ’s products are certified to be free from chemicals like lead or formaldehyde.
- Adjustable Base
- Made in the USA
In the time of creating this the below sizes and prices are as follows:
Twin: 38″ X 74″— $495
Queen: 60″ X 80″ — $760
King: 76″ X 80″ — $1,095
Cal King: 72″ X 84″ — $1,095
Financing can be obtained for people who are looking for additional payment choices.
Order a full size or bigger mattress and receive 2 FREE latex pillows with your mattress!