Sleep EZ 2019
Sleep EZ makes a variety of latex mattresses that range from organic to all-natural. Having been in business since 1976, Sleep EZ knows what its doing when it makes all natural, safe mattresses to the loved ones. They’ve an assortment of merchandise in different price points and interesting features like: flippable and dual-sided mattresses. Mattress Latex Ikea
Sleep EZ has four primary best selling mattresses:
- The Select Sleep Mattress is customizable in terms of depth, firmness, and composition.
- Models can be found in 7″, 9″, 10″, and 13″ profiles. Depending upon the depth, they might contain two, three, or four latex layers.
- Four firmness alternatives are offered for each latex layer: Soft, Medium, Firm, and Extra Firm. Dual firmness is also offered for sizes Queen and larger.
- Two composition customizations can be found.
- The Lifetime Dreams alternative includes a organic cotton and Joma wool cover, and a blended Talalay top latex layer.
- The Organic Latex alternative features an organic-cotton and eco-wool cover, and a natural Talalay top latex layer.
- For the two alternatives, the rest three layers are produced with natural Dunlop latex. Both options follow the same pricing structure.
- The Roma Latex Mattress is a flippable mattress model. Each side includes an organic-cotton cover to a foam layer, and also the shared support core is made of natural Dunlop latex.
- The Luxerion Natural Latex Hybrid features a comfort system with a four-way-stretch cover and a layer of natural Dunlop latex. The support center is assembled from high-density polyfoam.
- The Ultra King mattress includes three layers of natural Talalay latex that are customizable for firmness; double firmness is also offered. This mattress measures 84″ broad and 96″ long, making it significantly larger than a standard King or California King.
>>VISIT THE SLEEP EZ WEBSITE<<
Out of the four best selling mattresses Sleep EZ has to offer, the Roma Mattress is possibly the hottest. Thus, a comprehensive breakdown of the Roma mattress was made with much more in depth particulars to assist you in your decision process.
With both higher end and cheaper choices, Sleep EZ’s mid-range Roma Latex option hopes to offer a premium feel in a budget price. 100 percent natural latex works to supply a more natural sleep compared to traditional foam beds. Double sided firmness levels should keep you rested regardless of your position preferences for a long time to come.
You’ll love the Sleep EZ Roma Latex if you:
- Want firmness options — Medium plush on one side, Business on the other, this item offers options so you can find out what best suits your requirements. In case your needs change over time, then you do not need to select a new bed. Rather, you can just reverse this mattress over.
- Don’t want to feel stuck — This item is very responsive and ought to keep you from experiencing problems while repositioning. This, together with minimal sinkage, should save you from feeling trapped at the mattress.
- Strict budget — Latex beds have been proven to run a couple thousand dollars in retail stores. The business hopes to provide a superior feel with no luxury strain on your wallet by selling online and removing the middleman.
Roma Materials & Quality
The Roma is a foam and latex hybrid that ships compressed into a box. The company promises the mattress will operate on most solid foundations, but they caution against foundations containing pliers or springs more than 3 inches apart as these can cause sagging. Adjustable and timber foundations are readily available for sale through the provider’s website.
The cover comes with a channel-quilted layout that promises to maintain sheets firmly in place. A layer of foam is quilted into the cover to give airflow and also a gentle cradle.
- The very first layer consists of 3 inches of Moderate 100% Organic Dunlop latex. This side should sense plusher and should provide a minimal cradling effect when used at the top side of the mattress.
- The next layer comprises 3 inches of Business 100% Organic Dunlop latex. This side is meant to feel more Business when slept on. The open cell structure of the latex should prevent you from overheating. The firmer Dunlop latex will supply a base layer of support, but noticeable cradling and the quilted foam cover appear to supply a softer feel on top.
Roma presents exceptional bounce which should keep you from feeling too stuck when trying to reposition. The bed is fast to respond to pressure and reforms readily. These features should meet combination sleepers who like to modify position as they sleep.
Side sleepers should experience comforting pressure relief on account of the foam layer inside the cover, which might help to reduce this tension.
Rear sleepers ought to have the ability to find an option that suits their individual requirements, thanks to this thing’s double-sided nature. Significantly heavier sleepers may want to elect for the business side, as a noticeable sinking of the hips might be present when using the Medium-Plush alternative.
Stomach sleepers may want to avoid the moderate side as the buttocks might sink deeply and negatively affect their spine alignment. This is not always a deal breaker since the Roma supplies a firm layer that’s intended to provide improved support.
Most customers need to have the ability to discover the Roma satisfactory, particularly given its dual nature. It is recommended that people who have significant weight concerns use the firm side. Mattress Latex Ikea
Motion Transport Latex frequently performs well in the subject of motion transferand this product should do exactly the same. The Dunlop absorbs motion, helping to keep disruptions to a minimum. This is especially beneficial to co-sleepers or those who share their bed with pets or kids.
Edge SupportThe edge support supplied by this product is average for bed-in-a-box kind items. You might see compression when lying or sitting on the edge. Co-sleepers or people who prefer to sprawl out might be concerned with edge aid, but this is generally not an issue for most individuals.
- Multiple Firmness Options — The two Medium-Plush and Firm are available.
- Trial Period — Returns can be created for up to 90 days after purchase.
- Guarantee — There’s a 10-year limited guarantee.
- Shipping — This item ships in the United States and Canada. Shipping is free in the contiguous states.
- Optional White Glove Delivery Service — White glove delivery can be found through a spouse service to get a flexible foundation set up just. Set-up providers are not provided for the mattress .
- CertiPUR-US Certified— All poly foams located inside Sleep EZ’s goods are certified to be free from substances like lead or formaldehyde.
- Adaptive Base
- Produced in the USA
In the time of creating this the below sizes and costs will be as follows:
Full: 53″ X 74″ — $695
Queen: 60″ X 80″ — $760
King: 76″ X 80″ — $1,095
Cal King: 72″ X 84″ — $1,095
Financing can be obtained for people who are looking for additional payment choices.
Order a full size or bigger mattress and receive 2 FREE latex pillows with your mattress!
Sleep EZ Specifics
Some mattresses are not available in all eight dimensions. Moreover, the Ultra King is exclusively available in the Ultra King size (which can be bigger than a standard King/California King). Prices vary by selected model and size. All Sleep EZ mattresses are manufactured in the United States.
Shipping Coverage:The Shipping policy for Sleep EZ is as follows:
- All deliveries are coordinated through UPS Ground. The mattress is going to be assembled and sent inside 2 business days.
- 3 to 4 business days for the Pacific Northwest and Midwest states.
Sleep EZ Product Firmness
Each latex layer of this Select Sleep and Ultra King mattresses is customizable in terms of firmness. Four firmness options can be obtained for all these layers: Soft (19-22 ILD), Medium (30-32 ILD), Business (37-40 ILD), and Extra Business (44 ILD). In sizes Queen and bigger, each layer could be divided for double firmness; this alternative is not available for sizes Full and smaller. Mattress Latex Ikea
As previously noted, the Roma mattress is flippable; one side is medium, while the other side is company. The Luxerion mattress is a moderate company.
Trial and Warranty Info.
Trial Period: Sleep EZ offers a 90 night sleep trial for your Select Sleep, Roma, and Luxerion mattresses.
- This sleep trial does not include a compulsory break-in period. Purchasers may return their mattress at any point through the sleep trial
- Select Sleep mattress owners can swap out layers of latex throughout the sleeping trial.
Warranty: Sleep EZ offers a 20-year guarantee for the Select Sleep mattress (equally Lifetime Dreams and Organic Latex layouts ), plus a 10-year guarantee for the Roma, Luxerion, and Ultra King mattresses. The mattress cover is covered under a different one year warranty.
>>VISIT THE SLEEP EZ WEBSITE<<