Sleep EZ 2019
Sleep EZ makes many different latex mattresses that vary from organic to organic. Having been in business since 1976, Sleep EZ understands what its doing as it gets all natural, protected mattresses to the family. They have an assortment of merchandise in various price points and fascinating features such as: flippable and dual-sided mattresses. Mattress Latex Foam
Sleep EZ has four primary best selling mattresses:
- The Select Sleep Mattress is customizable in terms of depth, firmness, and composition.
- Models can be found in 7″, 9″, 10″, and 13″ profiles. Based upon the depth, they might contain two, three, or four latex layers.
- Four firmness alternatives are available for each latex layer: Soft, Medium, Firm, and Extra Firm. Dual firmness is also offered for dimensions Queen and larger.
- Two composition customizations can be found.
- The Lifetime Dreams option features a organic cotton and Joma wool cover, plus a blended Talalay top latex layer.
- The Organic Latex option features an organic-cotton plus eco-wool cover, and a natural Talalay top latex layer.
- For both alternatives, the remaining three layers are produced with natural Dunlop latex. Both options follow the exact same pricing structure. Each side includes an organic-cotton cover to a foam layer, and also the shared support center is constructed of organic Dunlop latex.
- The Luxerion Natural Latex Hybrid features a comfort system using a four-way-stretch cover and a layer of natural Dunlop latex. The support center is assembled from high-density polyfoam.
- The Ultra King mattress includes three layers of natural Talalay latex that are customizable for firmness; dual firmness is also offered. This mattress measures 84″ wide and 96″ long, making it significantly larger than a King or California King.
Out of those four best selling mattresses Sleep EZ has to offer, the Roma Mattress is perhaps the hottest. Therefore, a comprehensive breakdown of the Roma mattress has been created with more in depth specifics to assist you in your decision process.
Together with both high end and more affordable choices, Sleep EZ’s mid-range Roma Latex option hopes to offer a premium feel in a budget cost. 100 percent natural latex functions to provide a more natural sleep compared to traditional foam beds. Dual sided firmness levels ought to keep you well rested no matter your position preferences for a long time to come.
You’ll love the Sleep EZ Roma Latex if you:
- Need firmness options — Medium plush on one side, Business on the other, this item provides options so you can figure out what best suits your requirements. In case your needs change over time, then you do not have to pick a new bed. Rather, it’s possible to simply flip this mattress over.
- Do not need to feel stuck — This product is quite responsive and ought to save you from experiencing problems while repositioning. This, together with minimum sinkage, should keep you from feeling trapped in the mattress.
- Strict budget — Latex beds have been proven to run a couple thousand dollars in retail shops. The business hopes to deliver a superior feel with no luxury strain in your pocket by purchasing online and removing the middleman. The Roma is a foam and latex hybrid vehicle that ships compressed in a box. The business promises the mattress will operate on many solid foundations, but they caution against bases containing pliers or springs more than 3 inches apart because these can cause sagging. Engineered and wood foundations are available for purchase through the company’s website.
The cover features a channel-quilted design that promises to keep sheets securely in place. A layer of foam is quilted into the cover to give airflow along with a gentle cradle.
- The very first layer is made up of 3 inches of Moderate 100% Organic Dunlop latex. This aspect should sense plusher and should offer a minimal cradling effect when used at the top side of the mattress.
- The second layer comprises 3 inches of Business 100% Organic Dunlop latex. This side is intended to feel more Business when slept on. The open cell structure of the latex should stop you from overheating.
Support & Feel
The firmer Dunlop latex will supply a foundation layer of support, but noticeable cradling along with the quilted foam cover appear to provide a softer feel on top.
Roma offers exceptional bounce that ought to keep you from feeling overly stuck when attempting to reposition. The mattress is quick to react to pressure and reforms easily. These attributes should meet combination sleepers who like to change position as they sleep.
Side sleepers should experience comforting pressure relief on account of the foam layer within the cover, which may help to reduce this tension.
Rear sleepers ought to be able to find an alternative that suits their individual needs, thanks to this item’s double-sided nature. Significantly heavier sleepers may want to elect for the firm side, as a noticeable sinking of the hips might be present when using the Medium-Plush alternative.
Stomach sleepers may want to get around the medium side as the hips might sink deeply and negatively affect their backbone alignment. This isn’t necessarily a deal breaker since the Roma offers a firm layer that is meant to provide improved support.
Most clients need to have the ability to find that the Roma satisfactory, especially given its double nature. It’s advisable that those with significant weight concerns utilize the company side. Mattress Latex Foam
Motion Transport Latex often performs well in the subject of motion transferand this item should do exactly the same. The Dunlop absorbs motion, helping to keep disruptions to a minimum. This is particularly useful to co-sleepers or people who share their bed with pets or kids.
Edge SupportThe edge support provided by this product is typical for bed-in-a-box type items. You might see compression when lying or sitting on the edge. Co-sleepers or people who prefer to sprawl out might be worried with edge aid, but this is usually not an issue for most people.
- Multiple Firmness Options — The two Medium-Plush and Firm can be found.
- Trial Period — Returns can be made for up to 90 days following purchase.
- Warranty — There is a 10-year limited warranty.
- Shipping — This item ships in the USA and Canada. Delivery is free in the neighboring states.
- Optional White Glove Delivery Service — White glove delivery can be found via a spouse service for an adjustable foundation set up only. Set-up providers are not provided for the mattress itself.
- CertiPUR-US Certified— All poly foams located inside Sleep EZ’s products are certified to be free from chemicals like lead or formaldehyde.
- Adjustable Base
- Produced in the United States
In the time of creating this the under sizes and prices are as follows:
Twin XL: 38″ X 80″ — $595
Queen: 60″ X 80″ — $760
Financing is available for those looking for additional payment choices.
Order a full size or bigger mattress and receive 2 FREE latex pillows with your mattress!