Sleep EZ 2019
Sleep EZ makes many different latex mattresses that vary from organic to organic. Having been in business since 1976, Sleep EZ understands what its doing when it makes all natural, safe mattresses to the family. They’ve a variety of merchandise in various price points and interesting features like: flippable and dual-sided mattresses. Mattress Latex Foam Topper
Sleep EZ has four primary best selling mattresses:
- The Select Sleep Mattress is customizable in terms of thickness, firmness, and makeup.
- Models can be found in 7″, 9″, 10″, and 13″ profiles. Depending upon the depth, they may contain two, three, or four latex layers.
- Four firmness options are offered for every latex layer: Soft, Medium, Firm, and Extra Firm. Dual firmness can be offered for sizes Queen and larger.
- Two composition customizations can be found.
- The Lifetime Dreams option includes a organic cotton and Joma wool cover, plus a mixed Talalay high latex layer.
- The Organic Latex option features an organic-cotton and eco-wool cover, along with a natural Talalay high latex layer.
- For both options, the rest one to three layers are made of natural Dunlop latex. Both options follow the exact same pricing structure.
- The Roma Latex Mattress is a flippable mattress version. Each side features an organic-cotton cover to a foam layer, and the shared support core is constructed from organic Dunlop latex.
- The Luxerion Natural Latex Hybrid features a comfort system with a four-way-stretch cover plus a layer of natural Dunlop latex. The support core is constructed from high-density polyfoam.
- The Ultra King mattress includes 3 layers of natural Talalay latex which are customizable for firmness; double firmness is also offered. This mattress measures 84″ broad and 96″ lengthy, making it significantly larger than a standard King or California King.
From those four best selling mattresses Sleep EZ offers, the Roma Mattress is perhaps the hottest. Thus, a complete breakdown of the Roma mattress was created with much more in depth specifics to assist you in your decision procedure.
ROMA MATTRESS REVIEW 2019
Together with both higher end and more affordable options, Sleep EZ’s mid-range Roma Latex option expects to offer a premium feel in a budget price. 100 percent natural latex functions to supply a more natural sleep than conventional foam beds. Dual sided firmness levels should keep you rested regardless of your position tastes for years to come.
You’ll love the Sleep EZ Roma Latex if you:
- Want firmness options — Moderate lavish on one side, Firm on the other, this item provides options so that you can find out what best suits your needs. If your needs change over time, you do not need to pick a new bed. Rather, you can just flip this mattress over.
- Don’t need to feel stuck — This product is quite responsive and ought to save you from experiencing difficulties while repositioning. This, combined with minimum sinkage, should keep you from feeling stuck in the mattress.
- Strict budget — Latex beds are known to run a few thousand dollars in retail shops. The business hopes to deliver a superior feel without the luxury strain on your wallet by selling online and removing the middleman. The Roma is a foam and latex hybrid that ships compacted into a box. The company promises the mattress will work on many solid foundations, but they caution against foundations containing springs or slats over 3 inches apart because these could cause sagging. Engineered and wood foundations are readily available for sale through the company’s website.
The cover comes with a channel-quilted layout that promises to maintain sheets firmly in place. A layer of foam is quilted into the cover to provide airflow along with also a gentle cradle.
- The first layer is made up of 3 inches of Moderate 100% Natural Dunlop latex. This aspect should feel plusher and should provide a minimal cradling impact when used at the upper side of the mattress.
- The second layer comprises 3 inches of Business 100% Natural Dunlop latex. This side is intended to feel more Business when slept on.
Support & Feel
The heftier Dunlop latex does provide a base layer of support, but noticeable cradling along with the in-ear cover seem to provide a softer feel on top.
Roma presents exceptional bounce that ought to keep you from feeling too stuck when attempting to reposition. The bed is fast to react to pressure and reforms readily. These features should satisfy combination sleepers who prefer to modify position since they sleep.
Side sleepers should undergo reassuring pressure relief due to the foam layer inside the cover, which may help to reduce this tension.
Back sleepers ought to have the ability to find an option that suits their individual requirements, thanks to the thing’s double-sided nature. Significantly heavier sleepers may want to elect for the firm side, as a noticeable sinking of the hips might be present if using the Medium-Plush alternative.
Stomach sleepers might want to get around the medium side as the hips might sink deeply and adversely affect their spine alignment. This isn’t always a deal breaker since the Roma offers a firm layer that’s intended to offer enhanced support.
Most clients need to have the ability to discover the Roma satisfactory, especially given its double nature. It’s recommended that people who have significant weight concerns utilize the company side. Mattress Latex Foam Topper
Motion TransferLatex often performs well in the subject of motion transferand this item should do exactly the same. The Dunlop absorbs motion, helping to keep disruptions to a minimum. This is particularly beneficial to co-sleepers or people who share their bed with pets or kids.
Edge SupportThe edge support provided by this item is average for bed-in-a-box kind items. You might see compression when lying or sitting on the edge. Co-sleepers or people who prefer to sprawl out might be worried with edge support, but this is usually not a concern for most people.
- Multiple Firmness Options — Both Medium-Plush and Company are available.
- Guarantee — There’s a 10-year limited guarantee.
- Shipping — This item ships in the USA and Canada. Delivery is free in the neighboring states.
- Optional White Glove Delivery Service — White glove delivery is available through a spouse service for a flexible base set up just. Set-up providers aren’t provided for the mattress .
- CertiPUR-US Certified— All poly foams found inside Sleep EZ’s products are certified to be free from chemicals like lead or formaldehyde.
- Adaptive Base
- Made in the USA
At the time of creating this the below sizes and prices will be as follows:
Twin XL: 38″ X 80″ — $595
Full: 53″ X 74″ — $695
Queen: 60″ X 80″ — $760
Financing is available for people who are looking for additional payment choices.
Order a full size or bigger mattress and receive 2 FREE latex pillows with your mattress!