Sleep EZ 2019
Sleep EZ makes many different latex mattresses that vary from organic to organic. Having been in business since 1976, Sleep EZ understands what its doing when it makes all natural, protected mattresses for the family. They have a variety of products in different price points and interesting features like: flippable and dual-sided mattresses. Mattress Latex Body
Sleep EZ has four primary best selling mattresses:
- The Select Sleep Mattress is customizable concerning thickness, firmness, and composition.
- Models are available in 7″, 9″, 10″, and 13″ profiles. Depending on the depth, they may contain two, three, or four latex layers.
- Four firmness options are offered for every latex layer: Soft, Medium, Firm, and Extra Firm. Dual firmness can be offered for dimensions Queen and bigger.
- Two makeup customizations are available.
- The Lifetime Dreams option features a natural cotton and Joma wool cover, and a blended Talalay high latex layer.
- The Organic Latex alternative features an organic-cotton plus eco-wool cover, and a natural Talalay high latex layer.
- For both alternatives, the rest three layers are made of organic Dunlop latex. Both options follow the exact same pricing structure. Each side features an organic-cotton cover to a foam layer, and the shared support center is made of natural Dunlop latex.
- The Luxerion Natural Latex Hybrid features a comfort system using a four-way-stretch cover and a layer of organic Dunlop latex. The support core is assembled from high-density polyfoam.
- The Ultra King mattress includes three layers of natural Talalay latex that are customizable for firmness; dual firmness is also available. This mattress measures 84″ broad and 96″ long, making it considerably larger than a standard King or California King.
From those four best selling mattresses Sleep EZ offers, the Roma Mattress is perhaps the most popular. Thus, a complete breakdown of the Roma mattress has been made with more in depth particulars to assist you in your decision procedure.
ROMA MATTRESS REVIEW 2019
Together with both high end and more affordable options, Sleep EZ’s mid sized Roma Latex option expects to offer you a premium feel at a budget cost. 100 percent organic latex functions to provide a more natural sleep than conventional foam beds. Dual sided firmness levels should keep you rested no matter your position tastes for years to come.
You’ll adore the Sleep EZ Roma Latex in case you:
- Want firmness options — Moderate plush on one side, Firm on the flip side, this item provides options so that you can find out what best suits your needs. In case your needs change over time, then you don’t need to select a new mattress. Instead, it’s possible to just reverse this bed over.
- Don’t need to feel stuck — This product is quite responsive and ought to keep you from experiencing problems while repositioning. This, together with minimal sinkage, should save you from feeling trapped at the mattress.
- Strict budget — Latex beds have been known to run a few thousand dollars in retail shops. The company expects to provide a premium feel with no luxury strain on your wallet by selling online and eliminating the middleman. The Roma is a foam and latex hybrid vehicle that ships compacted in a box. The company promises that the mattress will operate on many solid foundations, but they caution against bases containing springs or slats more than 3 inches apart because these can cause sagging. Engineered and timber foundations are available for purchase through the company’s website.
The cover features a channel-quilted layout that promises to keep sheets securely in place. A layer of polyurethane is quilted into the cover to give warmth and also a gentle cradle.
- The first layer consists of 3 inches of Moderate 100% Organic Dunlop latex. This side should feel plusher and should offer a minimal cradling impact when used as the upper side of the mattress.
- The next layer comprises 3 inches of Business 100% Natural Dunlop latex. This side is intended to feel more Firm when slept on. The firmer Dunlop latex does supply a foundation layer of support, but apparent cradling along with the quilted foam cover appear to provide a softer feel at the top.
Roma offers exceptional bounce which should keep you from feeling too stuck when trying to reposition. The bed is quick to react to pressure and reforms readily. These attributes should meet combination sleepers who prefer to change position since they sleep.
Side sleepers should experience reassuring pressure relief on account of the foam layer within the cover, which may help to reduce this tension.
Rear sleepers should have the ability to find an option that suits their individual needs, thanks to this thing’s double-sided nature. Significantly heavier sleepers may want to opt for the firm side, as an obvious sinking of the hips may be present if using the Medium-Plush option.
Stomach sleepers might want to avoid the medium side as the buttocks might sink deeply and negatively influence their backbone alignment. This isn’t necessarily a deal breaker because the Roma supplies a firm layer that’s meant to provide enhanced support.
Most clients need to be able to find the Roma satisfactory, especially given its dual nature. It’s advisable that those with significant weight concerns utilize the firm side. Mattress Latex Body
Motion Transport Latex frequently performs well in the subject of motion transferand this product should do the same. The Dunlop absorbs movement, helping to keep disruptions to a minimum. This is especially beneficial to co-sleepers or people who share their bed with pets or children.
Edge SupportThe edge support provided by this product is typical for bed-in-a-box kind items. You might see compression when sitting or lying on the edge. Co-sleepers or people who prefer to sprawl out might be concerned with edge support, but that is usually not an issue for most individuals.
- Multiple Firmness Options — The two Medium-Plush and Firm can be found.
- Guarantee — There’s a 10-year limited guarantee.
- Shipping — This item ships in the USA and Canada. Shipping is free in the contiguous states.
- Optional White Glove Delivery Service — White glove delivery can be found through a partner service to get an adjustable base setup just. Set-up services aren’t supplied for the mattress itself.
- CertiPUR-US Certified— All poly foams found inside Sleep EZ’s products are certified to be free of substances like lead or formaldehyde.
- Adaptive Base
- Made in the United States
At the time of creating this the below sizes and costs will be as follows:
Twin XL: 38″ X 80″ — $595
King: 76″ X 80″ — $1,095
Cal King: 72″ X 84″ — $1,095
Financing is available for those looking for additional payment options.
Order a full size or bigger mattress and receive 2 FREE latex pillows with your mattress!