Sleep EZ makes a variety of latex mattresses that vary from organic to organic. Having been in business since 1976, Sleep EZ understands what its doing when it gets all natural, protected mattresses to the family. They have a variety of products in various price points and interesting features like: flippable and dual-sided mattresses. Latex Mattresses
Sleep EZ has four primary best selling mattresses:
- The Select Sleep Mattress is customizable concerning depth, firmness, and composition. Based upon the depth, they might contain two, three, or four latex layers.
- Four firmness options are available for each latex layer: Soft, Medium, Firm, and Extra Firm. Dual firmness can be offered for dimensions Queen and larger.
- Two composition customizations are available.
- The Lifetime Dreams option includes a natural cotton and Joma wool cover, plus a blended Talalay top latex layer.
- The Organic Latex alternative features an organic-cotton plus eco-wool cover, along with a natural Talalay top latex layer.
- For both alternatives, the rest one to three layers are made of natural Dunlop latex. Both choices follow the exact same pricing structure.
>>VISIT THE SLEEP EZ WEBSITE<<
Out of those four best selling mattresses Sleep EZ offers, the Roma Mattress is possibly the hottest. Therefore, a comprehensive breakdown of the Roma mattress was made with much more in depth specifics to assist you in your decision process.
ROMA MATTRESS REVIEW 2019
With both higher end and more affordable choices, Sleep EZ’s mid-range Roma Latex option expects to offer a premium feel in a budget price. 100 percent natural latex works to provide a more natural sleep than traditional foam beds. Double sided firmness levels ought to keep you rested no matter your position preferences for a long time to come.
You will adore the Sleep EZ Roma Latex in case you:
- Need firmness options — Medium lavish on one side, Firm on the flip side, this item offers options so that you can figure out what best suits your needs. If your needs change over time, then you don’t need to pick a new bed. Instead, it’s possible to simply flip this bed over.
- Don’t need to feel stuck — This product is very responsive and should keep you from experiencing difficulties while repositioning. This, combined with minimum sinkage, should keep you from feeling stuck at the mattress.
- Strict budget — Latex beds are proven to run a couple thousand dollars in retail stores. The company expects to provide a superior feel without the luxury strain in your pocket by purchasing online and eliminating the middleman.
Roma Materials & Quality
The Roma is a foam and latex hybrid which ships compressed into a box. The company promises that the mattress will work on most solid foundations, but they caution against bases comprising springs or slats over 3 inches apart as these can cause sagging. Engineered and wood foundations are readily available for purchase through the company’s website.
The cover features a channel-quilted design that promises to keep sheets securely in place. A layer of polyurethane is quilted into the cover to give warmth and a gentle cradle.
- The first layer is made up of 3 inches of Medium 100% Natural Dunlop latex. This aspect should sense plusher and should offer a minimal cradling effect when used as the upper side of the mattress.
- The second layer comprises 3 inches of Business 100% Natural Dunlop latex. This side is intended to feel more Business when slept on. The open cell structure of the latex should stop you from overheating. The heftier Dunlop latex does provide a base layer of support, but noticeable cradling and the in-ear cover seem to supply a softer feel at the top.
Roma offers exceptional bounce that ought to keep you from feeling overly stuck when attempting to reposition. The bed is fast to react to pressure and reforms easily. These features should meet combination sleepers who like to change position since they sleep.
Side sleepers should experience comforting pressure relief on account of the foam layer inside the cover, which might help to reduce this tension.
Rear sleepers should be able to find an option that suits their unique needs, thanks to this item’s double-sided nature. Significantly heavier sleepers might want to opt for the business side, as an obvious sinking of the hips might be present when using the Medium-Plush alternative.
Stomach sleepers may want to avoid the medium side as the hips might sink and negatively affect their spine alignment. This isn’t always a deal breaker because the Roma supplies a firm layer that’s meant to provide enhanced support.
Most customers need to have the ability to discover the Roma satisfactory, particularly given its dual nature. It’s advisable that people who have significant weight concerns use the company side. Latex Mattresses
Motion Transport Latex frequently performs well in the subject of motion transferand this product should do the same. The Dunlop absorbs movement, helping to keep disruptions to a minimum. This is particularly useful to co-sleepers or people who share their bed with pets or children.
Edge Service The edge support provided by this item is typical for bed-in-a-box kind items. You might notice compression when lying or sitting on the edge. Co-sleepers or people who prefer to sprawl out might be worried with edge support, but this is usually not a concern for most individuals.
- Multiple Firmness Alternatives — Both Medium-Plush and Company are available.
- Trial Period — Returns can be made for up to 90 days following purchase.
- Guarantee — There’s a 10-year limited guarantee. Delivery is free in the neighboring states.
- Optional White Glove Delivery Service — White glove delivery is available via a partner service to get an adjustable base setup only. Set-up services aren’t provided for the mattress itself.
- CertiPUR-US Accredited — All poly foams located inside Sleep EZ’s goods are certified to be free of substances like lead or formaldehyde.
- Adaptive Base
- Produced in the United States
In the time of producing this the below sizes and prices will be as follows:
Twin XL: 38″ X 80″ — $595
Full: 53″ X 74″ — $695
King: 76″ X 80″ — $1,095
Financing can be obtained for people who are looking for additional payment choices.
Order a full size or bigger mattress and receive 2 FREE latex pillows with your mattress!
Sleep EZ Specifics
Some mattresses are not available in all eight dimensions. Additionally, the Ultra King is only available in the Ultra King size (which can be bigger than a standard King/California King). Prices vary by selected model and size. All of Sleep EZ mattresses are manufactured in the United States.
Delivery Policy:The delivery policy for Sleep EZ is as follows:
The mattress will be assembled and shipped within 2 business days.
Sleep EZ Product Firmness
Every latex layer of this Select Sleep and Ultra King mattresses is customizable concerning firmness. Four firmness choices are offered for these layers: Soft (19-22 ILD), Medium (30-32 ILD), Firm (37-40 ILD), and Extra Firm (44 ILD). In sizes Queen and larger, each layer may be divided for dual firmness; this alternative isn’t offered for dimensions Full and much smaller. Latex Mattresses
As previously noted, the Roma mattress is flippable; one facet is medium, whereas the other side is company. The Luxerion mattress is a moderate firm.
Trial and Warranty Info.
Trial Period: Sleep EZ Provides a 90 night sleep trial for your Select Sleep, Roma, and Luxerion mattresses.
- This sleep trial doesn’t include a mandatory break-in period. Purchasers can return their mattress at any stage through the sleeping trial
- Select Sleep mattress owners can swap out layers of latex throughout the sleep trial.
Warranty: Sleep EZ Provides a 20-year warranty for your Select Sleep mattress (equally Lifetime Dreams and Organic Latex layouts ), plus a 10-year guarantee for the Roma, Luxerion, along with Ultra King mattresses. The mattress cover is covered under a different one year warranty.
>>VISIT THE SLEEP EZ WEBSITE<<