Sleep EZ makes many different latex mattresses that vary from organic to all-natural. Having been in business since 1976, Sleep EZ knows what its doing as it gets all natural, protected mattresses to the family. They’ve a variety of merchandise in various price points and fascinating features like: flippable and dual-sided mattresses. Latex Mattresses Ikea
Sleep EZ has four main best selling mattresses:
- The Select Sleep Mattress is customizable concerning depth, firmness, and makeup.
- Models can be found in 7″, 9″, 10″, and 13″ profiles. Depending on the depth, they might contain two, three, or four latex layers.
- Four firmness alternatives are available for every latex layer: Soft, Medium, Firm, and Extra Firm. Dual firmness can be offered for sizes Queen and larger.
- Two makeup customizations can be found.
- The Lifetime Dreams alternative features a organic cotton and Joma wool cover, and a blended Talalay high latex layer.
- The Organic Latex option features an organic-cotton plus eco-wool cover, along with a natural Talalay top latex layer.
- For the two options, the rest three layers are produced with natural Dunlop latex. Both options follow the exact same pricing structure.
- The Roma Latex Mattress is a flippable mattress version. Each side includes an organic-cotton cover to a foam layer, and the shared support center is constructed from natural Dunlop latex.
- The Luxerion Natural Latex Hybrid Comes with a comfort system with a four-way-stretch cover and a layer of natural Dunlop latex. The support core is constructed from high-density polyfoam.
- The Ultra King mattress includes 3 layers of natural Talalay latex which are customizable for firmness; dual firmness is also available. This mattress measures 84″ broad and 96″ lengthy, making it considerably bigger than a standard King or California King.
>>VISIT THE SLEEP EZ WEBSITE<<
Out of the four best selling mattresses Sleep EZ has to offer, the Roma Mattress is perhaps the most popular. Therefore, a comprehensive breakdown of this Roma mattress has been made with more in depth specifics to aid you in your decision process.
Together with both higher end and cheaper choices, Sleep EZ’s mid sized Roma Latex option hopes to offer you a premium feel in a budget cost. 100 percent natural latex functions to supply a more natural sleep compared to conventional foam beds. Double sided firmness levels ought to keep you well rested no matter your position tastes for years to come.
You will love the Sleep EZ Roma Latex if you:
- Need firmness options — Moderate plush on one side, Firm on the other, this item provides options so that you can figure out what best suits your needs. In case your needs change over time, then you do not have to select a new bed. Instead, you can simply flip this bed over.
- Don’t want to feel stuck — This item is very responsive and ought to save you from experiencing difficulties while repositioning. This, together with minimal sinkage, should keep you from feeling stuck in the mattress.
- Strict budget — Latex beds have been proven to run a few thousand bucks in retail shops. The business expects to deliver a premium feel with no luxury strain in your wallet by selling online and removing the middleman.
Roma Materials & Makeup
The Roma is a foam and latex hybrid vehicle that ships compacted into a box. The business promises the mattress will work on most solid foundations, but they caution against bases containing pliers or springs more than 3 inches apart because these could cause sagging. Adjustable and wood foundations are available for purchase through the company’s website.
The cover comes with a channel-quilted layout that promises to maintain sheets securely in place. A layer of foam is quilted into the cover to provide airflow along with a gentle cradle.
- The very first layer consists of 3 inches of Moderate 100% Organic Dunlop latex. This side should sense plusher and should offer a minimal cradling impact when used at the upper side of the mattress.
- The second layer contains 3 inches of Firm 100% Natural Dunlop latex. This side is intended to feel more Firm when slept on. The open cell structure of the latex should prevent you from overheating. The heftier Dunlop latex will supply a foundation layer of support, but apparent cradling along with the in-ear cover seem to supply a softer feel on top.
Roma presents exceptional bounce which should keep you from feeling overly stuck when attempting to reposition. The bed is fast to react to pressure and reforms readily. These features should meet combination sleepers who prefer to modify position since they sleep.
Side sleepers should undergo comforting pressure relief due to the foam layer within the cover, which might help to reduce this tension.
Rear sleepers ought to be able to find an option that suits their unique requirements, thanks to the thing’s double-sided nature. Significantly heavier sleepers may want to opt for the business side, as a noticeable sinking of the hips might be present if using the Medium-Plush option.
Stomach sleepers might want to get around the moderate side as the hips might sink deeply and negatively affect their backbone alignment. This is not always a deal breaker since the Roma offers a firm layer that’s meant to offer enhanced support.
Most customers need to have the ability to find the Roma satisfactory, particularly given its dual nature. It is recommended that people who have significant weight concerns use the firm side. Latex Mattresses Ikea
Motion Transport Latex often performs well in the subject of motion transferand this product should do the same. The Dunlop absorbs movement, helping to keep disruptions to a minimum. This is especially beneficial to co-sleepers or those who share their bed with pets or kids.
Edge Service The edge support supplied by this item is average for bed-in-a-box type items. You may see compression when lying or sitting on the edge. Co-sleepers or people who prefer to sprawl out may be concerned with edge aid, but that is generally not a concern for most individuals.
- Multiple Firmness Options — Both Medium-Plush and Firm are available.
- Trial Period — Returns can be made for up to 90 days following purchase.
- Guarantee — There’s a 10-year limited guarantee.
- Shipping — This item ships in the United States and Canada. Delivery is free in the contiguous states.
- Optional White Glove Delivery Service — White glove delivery can be found through a partner service for a flexible foundation set up only. Set-up services are not supplied for the mattress .
- CertiPUR-US Certified— All poly foams located inside Sleep EZ’s goods are certified to be free of chemicals like lead or formaldehyde.
- Adjustable Base
- Made in the USA
At the time of creating this the under sizes and prices will be as follows:
Twin XL: 38″ X 80″ — $595
Full: 53″ X 74″ — $695
King: 76″ X 80″ — $1,095
Financing is available for those looking for additional payment choices.
All Product Sizes:Sleep EZ mattresses are available in a total of eight dimensions: Twin, Twin XL, Full, Queen, King, Split King, California King, and Split California King. Some mattresses aren’t available in all eight dimensions. Moreover, the Ultra King is exclusively available in the Ultra King dimensions (which can be bigger than a normal King/California King). Prices vary by selected size and model. All Sleep EZ mattresses are manufactured from the USA.
Shipping Coverage:The delivery coverage for Sleep EZ is as follows:
The mattress will be constructed and shipped within 2 business days.
- 3 to 4 business days for the Pacific Northwest and Midwest states.
- 4 to 5 business days for New England and the East Coast.
Sleep EZ Product Firmness
Each latex layer of the Select Sleep and Ultra King mattresses is customizable in terms of firmness. Four firmness choices are offered for these layers: Flexible (19-22 ILD), Medium (30-32 ILD), Business (37-40 ILD), and Extra Firm (44 ILD). In dimensions Queen and larger, each layer could be divided for double firmness; this alternative isn’t available for sizes Full and much smaller. Latex Mattresses Ikea
As previously noted, the Roma mattress is flippable; one facet is moderate, whereas the other side is firm. The Luxerion mattress is a medium company.
Trial and Warranty Info.
- This sleep trial doesn’t include a mandatory break-in period. Purchasers may return their mattress at any stage through the sleeping trial
- Select Sleep mattress owners may swap out layers of latex during the sleeping trial.
Warranty: Sleep EZ offers a 20-year warranty for your Select Sleep mattress (both Lifetime Dreams and Organic Latex layouts ), plus a 10-year warranty for the Roma, Luxerion, and Ultra King mattresses. The mattress cover is covered under a different one year warranty.
>>VISIT THE SLEEP EZ WEBSITE<<