Sleep EZ 2019
Sleep EZ makes many different latex mattresses that vary from organic to all-natural. Having been in business since 1976, Sleep EZ understands what its doing when it makes all natural, protected mattresses for the loved ones. They’ve an assortment of products in different price points and fascinating features like: flippable and dual-sided mattresses. Latex Mattresses At Walmart
Sleep EZ has four primary best selling mattresses:
- The Select Sleep Mattress is customizable in terms of depth, firmness, and makeup.
- Models are available in 7″, 9″, 10″, and 13″ profiles. Based upon the thickness, they may contain two, three, or four latex layers.
- Four firmness options are available for each latex layer: Soft, Medium, Firm, and Extra Firm. Dual firmness can be offered for dimensions Queen and bigger.
- Two makeup customizations can be found.
- The Lifetime Dreams alternative includes a organic cotton and Joma wool cover, and a mixed Talalay top latex layer.
- The Organic Latex option features an organic-cotton and eco-wool cover, along with a natural Talalay top latex layer.
- For both alternatives, the rest three layers are made of natural Dunlop latex. Both choices follow the same pricing structure. Each side includes an organic-cotton cover to a foam layer, and the shared support core is constructed from organic Dunlop latex.
- The Luxerion Natural Latex Hybrid features a comfort system with a four-way-stretch cover plus a layer of organic Dunlop latex. The service core is assembled from high-density polyfoam.
- The Ultra King mattress consists of three layers of natural Talalay latex which are customizable for firmness; dual firmness is also available. This mattress measures 84″ broad and 96″ long, making it significantly bigger than a King or California King.
>>VISIT THE SLEEP EZ WEBSITE<<
From those four best selling mattresses Sleep EZ offers, the Roma Mattress is perhaps the hottest. Therefore, a complete breakdown of the Roma mattress has been created with more in depth specifics to aid you in your decision process.
Together with both high end and more affordable options, Sleep EZ’s mid sized Roma Latex option expects to offer a premium feel at a budget price. 100 percent organic latex works to supply a more natural sleep than conventional foam beds. Double sided firmness levels should keep you rested regardless of your position preferences for a long time to come.
You’ll adore the Sleep EZ Roma Latex if you:
- Need firmness options — Moderate lavish on one side, Firm on the flip side, this item provides options so that you can find out what best suits your needs. If your needs change over time, then you do not need to pick a new mattress. Instead, it’s possible to just flip this mattress over.
- Do not want to feel stuck — This product is quite responsive and ought to keep you from experiencing problems while repositioning. This, together with minimum sinkage, should keep you from feeling trapped in the mattress.
- Strict budget — Latex beds are proven to run a couple thousand bucks in retail shops. The business hopes to deliver a superior feel with no luxury strain in your pocket by purchasing online and eliminating the middleman.
Roma Materials & Makeup
The Roma is a foam and latex hybrid vehicle which ships compressed in a box. The business promises the mattress will work on many solid foundations, but they caution against foundations containing springs or slats more than 3 inches apart as these could cause sagging. Engineered and wood foundations are readily available for sale through the provider’s website.
The cover features a channel-quilted design that promises to maintain sheets firmly in place. A layer of polyurethane is quilted into the cover to provide warmth along with also a gentle cradle.
- The very first layer consists of 3 inches of Moderate 100% Organic Dunlop latex. This aspect should feel plusher and should offer a minimal cradling impact when used as the top side of the mattress.
- The next layer comprises 3 inches of Firm 100% Natural Dunlop latex. This side is meant to feel more Business when slept on. The open cell structure of the latex should prevent you from overheating. The firmer Dunlop latex does provide a base layer of aid, but apparent cradling along with the quilted foam cover seem to provide a softer feel at the top.
Roma presents exceptional bounce that ought to save you from feeling overly stuck when attempting to reposition. The bed is quick to respond to stress and reforms easily. These features should meet combination sleepers who like to change position since they sleep.
Side sleepers should undergo comforting pressure relief on account of the foam layer inside the cover, which might help to reduce this tension.
Rear sleepers ought to be able to find an option that suits their individual requirements, thanks to this item’s double-sided nature. Significantly heavier sleepers may want to elect for the business side, as an obvious sinking of the hips may be present if using the Medium-Plush option.
Stomach sleepers might want to avoid the moderate side as the buttocks might sink and adversely affect their spine alignment. This isn’t always a deal breaker since the Roma offers a firm layer that is meant to offer enhanced support.
Most clients should be able to discover the Roma satisfactory, especially given its dual nature. It is advisable that people who have significant weight concerns use the firm side. Latex Mattresses At Walmart
Motion TransferLatex frequently performs well in the subject of motion transferand this item should do the same. The Dunlop absorbs motion, helping to keep disruptions to a minimum. This is particularly beneficial to co-sleepers or people who share their bed with pets or children.
Edge Service The edge support provided by this product is average for bed-in-a-box kind items. You may see compression when lying or sitting on the edge. Co-sleepers or individuals who prefer to sprawl out may be worried with edge support, but this is generally not a concern for most people.
- Multiple Firmness Options — Both Medium-Plush and Company are available.
- Trial Period — Returns can be made for up to 90 days following purchase.
- Guarantee — There’s a 10-year limited warranty. Shipping is free in the contiguous states.
- Optional White Glove Delivery Service — White glove delivery can be found via a partner service for a flexible base setup only. Set-up services aren’t provided for the mattress itself.
- CertiPUR-US Accredited — All poly foams found inside Sleep EZ’s products are certified to be free of chemicals like lead or formaldehyde.
- Adjustable Base
- Produced in the USA
At the time of creating this the under sizes and prices are as follows:
Twin XL: 38″ X 80″ — $595
Financing can be obtained for those looking for additional payment choices.
Order a full size or bigger mattress and receive 2 FREE latex pillows with your mattress!
Sleep EZ Specifics
All Product Sizes:Sleep EZ mattresses are available in a total of eight sizes: Twin, Twin XL, Full, Queen, King, Split King, California King, and Split California King. Some mattresses aren’t available in all eight dimensions. Moreover, the Ultra King is exclusively available from the Ultra King size (which can be bigger than a standard King/California King). Prices vary by chosen size and model. All of Sleep EZ mattresses are manufactured in the United States.
Shipping Policy:The delivery policy for Sleep EZ is as follows:
- All deliveries are coordinated through UPS Ground. The mattress will be constructed and shipped inside 2 business days. Once the mattress ships, estimated delivery times are:
- 2 to 3 business days for California and the southwest.
- 4 to 5 business days for New England and the East Coast.
Sleep EZ Product Firmness
Every latex layer of the Select Sleep and Ultra King mattresses is customizable in terms of firmness. Four firmness options can be obtained for all these layers: Soft (19-22 ILD), Medium (30-32 ILD), Business (37-40 ILD), and Extra Firm (44 ILD). In sizes Queen and larger, each layer could be split for dual firmness; this option isn’t available for sizes Full and smaller. Latex Mattresses At Walmart
As previously mentioned, the Roma mattress is flippable; one side is medium, whereas another side is company. The Luxerion mattress is a medium company.
Trial and Warranty Info.
Trial Period: Sleep EZ Provides a 90 night sleep trial for your Select Sleep, Roma, and Luxerion mattresses.
- This sleep trial does not include a mandatory break-in period. Purchasers may return their mattress at any stage during the sleep trial
- Select Sleep mattress owners can swap out layers of latex throughout the sleep trial.
Warranty: Sleep EZ Provides a 20-year guarantee for your Select Sleep mattress (equally Lifetime Dreams and Organic Latex designs), and a 10-year guarantee for the Roma, Luxerion, along with Ultra King mattresses. The mattress cover is covered under a different one year guarantee.
>>VISIT THE SLEEP EZ WEBSITE<<