Sleep EZ makes many different latex mattresses that range from organic to organic. Having been in business since 1976, Sleep EZ understands what its doing when it gets all natural, safe mattresses to the family. They’ve an assortment of products in different price points and fascinating features such as: flippable and dual-sided mattresses. Latex Mattresses 2018
Sleep EZ has four main best selling mattresses:
- The Select Sleep Mattress is customizable in terms of thickness, firmness, and composition.
- Models can be found in 7″, 9″, 10″, and 13″ profiles. Based on the thickness, they might contain two, three, or four latex layers.
- Four firmness alternatives are available for every latex layer: Soft, Medium, Firm, and Extra Firm. Dual firmness can be offered for dimensions Queen and bigger.
- Two makeup customizations can be found.
- The Lifetime Dreams option features a organic cotton and Joma wool cover, plus a mixed Talalay high latex layer.
- The Organic Latex option features an organic-cotton plus eco-wool cover, and a natural Talalay top latex layer.
- For both options, the remaining three layers are produced with natural Dunlop latex. Both options follow the same pricing structure.
- The Roma Latex Mattress is a flippable mattress version. Each side features an organic-cotton cover to a foam layer, and also the shared support core is constructed of natural Dunlop latex.
- The Luxerion Natural Latex Hybrid features a comfort system using a four-way-stretch cover and a layer of organic Dunlop latex. The support core is constructed from high-density polyfoam.
- The Ultra King mattress includes three layers of natural Talalay latex which are customizable for firmness; dual firmness is also offered. This mattress measures 84″ broad and 96″ long, making it significantly bigger than a standard King or California King.
>>VISIT THE SLEEP EZ WEBSITE<<
From those four best selling mattresses Sleep EZ offers, the Roma Mattress is perhaps the most popular. Thus, a complete breakdown of this Roma mattress was created with more in depth particulars to aid you in your decision procedure.
ROMA MATTRESS REVIEW 2019
Together with both higher end and more affordable choices, Sleep EZ’s mid sized Roma Latex option hopes to offer you a premium feel at a budget price. 100 percent organic latex functions to supply a more natural sleep compared to traditional foam beds. Double sided firmness levels should keep you well rested no matter your position tastes for years to come.
You will adore the Sleep EZ Roma Latex if you:
- Need firmness options — Medium plush on one side, Firm on the other, this item provides options so you can find out what best suits your needs. In case your needs change over time, you do not have to select a new mattress. Instead, it’s possible to simply reverse this bed over.
- Do not want to feel stuck — This product is very responsive and should save you from experiencing difficulties while repositioning. This, combined with minimum sinkage, should keep you from feeling trapped at the mattress.
- Strict budget — Latex beds are known to run a few thousand dollars in retail stores. The business hopes to provide a premium feel without the luxury strain in your pocket by purchasing online and eliminating the middleman.
Roma Materials & Quality
The Roma is a foam and latex hybrid that ships compacted in a box. The company promises the mattress will operate on most solid foundations, but they caution against bases comprising springs or slats over 3 inches apart as these can cause sagging. Engineered and wood foundations are available for sale through the company’s website.
The cover features a channel-quilted layout that promises to maintain sheets firmly in place. A layer of foam is quilted into the cover to give airflow along with also a gentle cradle.
- The very first layer is made up of 3 inches of Medium 100% Natural Dunlop latex. This aspect should sense plusher and should provide a minimal cradling effect when used at the top side of the mattress.
- The second layer comprises 3 inches of Business 100% Organic Dunlop latex. This side is intended to feel more Business when slept on.
Support & Feel
The heftier Dunlop latex will provide a foundation layer of aid, but noticeable cradling and the quilted foam cover seem to provide a softer feel on top.
Roma presents exceptional bounce which should save you from feeling overly stuck when attempting to reposition. The mattress is fast to respond to stress and reforms easily. These features should satisfy combination sleepers who prefer to modify position since they sleep.
Side sleepers should undergo reassuring pressure relief due to the foam layer inside the cover, which might help to decrease this tension.
Rear sleepers should have the ability to find an alternative that suits their individual requirements, thanks to this thing’s double-sided nature. Significantly heavier sleepers may want to opt for the firm side, as an obvious sinking of the hips might be present if using the Medium-Plush alternative.
Stomach sleepers may want to get around the medium side as the hips might sink and adversely affect their backbone alignment. This isn’t necessarily a deal breaker since the Roma supplies a firm layer that’s intended to provide enhanced support.
Most clients should be able to discover the Roma satisfactory, particularly given its double nature. It’s recommended that those with significant weight concerns utilize the company side. Latex Mattresses 2018
Motion TransferLatex often performs well in the area of motion transferand this item should do exactly the same. The Dunlop absorbs motion, helping to keep disruptions to a minimum. This is particularly beneficial to co-sleepers or people who share their bed with pets or children.
Edge SupportThe edge support supplied by this product is typical for bed-in-a-box type items. You may see compression when sitting or lying on the edge. Co-sleepers or people who prefer to sprawl out might be concerned with edge support, but this is usually not a concern for most people.
- Multiple Firmness Options — The two Medium-Plush and Company are available.
- Warranty — There is a 10-year limited guarantee. Shipping is free in the neighboring states.
- Optional White Glove Delivery Service — White glove delivery can be found via a spouse service to get a flexible base set up just. Set-up providers aren’t supplied for the mattress itself.
- CertiPUR-US Accredited — All poly foams found inside Sleep EZ’s goods are certified to be free of substances like lead or formaldehyde.
- Adjustable Base
- Produced in the United States
At the time of creating this the below sizes and prices are as follows:
Twin XL: 38″ X 80″ — $595
Full: 53″ X 74″ — $695
Queen: 60″ X 80″ — $760
King: 76″ X 80″ — $1,095
Cal King: 72″ X 84″ — $1,095
Special: Roma Queen $750 + 2 FREE Pillows
Financing is available for people who are looking for additional payment choices.
Order a full size or bigger mattress and receive 2 FREE latex pillows with your mattress!
Sleep EZ Specifics
All Product Sizes:Sleep EZ mattresses Can Be Found in a total of eight dimensions: Twin, Twin XL, Full, Queen, King, Split King, California King, and Split California King. Some mattresses aren’t available in all eight dimensions. Additionally, the Ultra King is exclusively available from the Ultra King dimensions (which can be larger than a normal King/California King). Prices vary by chosen size and model. All of Sleep EZ mattresses are manufactured in the USA.
Shipping Policy:The delivery policy for Sleep EZ is as follows:
The mattress is going to be constructed and shipped inside 2 business days.
Sleep EZ Product Firmness
Each latex layer of the Select Sleep and Ultra King mattresses is customizable concerning firmness. Four firmness choices are offered for these layers: Soft (19-22 ILD), Medium (30-32 ILD), Firm (37-40 ILD), and Extra Firm (44 ILD). In sizes Queen and larger, each layer could be divided for dual firmness; this alternative is not available for sizes Full and smaller. Latex Mattresses 2018
As previously mentioned, the Roma mattress is flippable; one side is medium, while another side is firm. The Luxerion mattress is a moderate firm.
Trial and Warranty Info.
- This sleep trial doesn’t include a compulsory break-in period. Purchasers can return their mattress at any stage during the sleep trial
- Select Sleep mattress owners can swap out layers of latex throughout the sleeping trial.
Warranty: Sleep EZ Provides a 20-year guarantee for the Select Sleep mattress (equally Lifetime Dreams and Organic Latex designs), and a 10-year warranty for the Roma, Luxerion, and Ultra King mattresses. The mattress cover is covered under a separate one year guarantee.
>>VISIT THE SLEEP EZ WEBSITE<<