Sleep EZ makes a variety of latex mattresses that range from organic to all-natural. Having been in business since 1976, Sleep EZ knows what its doing when it makes all natural, protected mattresses for your family. They’ve an assortment of merchandise in different price points and fascinating features such as: flippable and dual-sided mattresses. Latex Mattress With Wool Topper
Sleep EZ has four primary best selling mattresses:
- The Select Sleep Mattress is customizable in terms of depth, firmness, and makeup.
- Models are available in 7″, 9″, 10″, and 13″ profiles. Depending upon the depth, they might contain two, three, or four latex layers.
- Four firmness options are offered for each latex layer: Soft, Medium, Firm, and Extra Firm. Dual firmness can be offered for sizes Queen and bigger.
- Two composition customizations can be found.
- The Lifetime Dreams option features a organic cotton and Joma wool cover, and a mixed Talalay top latex layer.
- The Organic Latex alternative features an organic-cotton and eco-wool cover, and a natural Talalay top latex layer.
- For the two alternatives, the remaining one to three layers are produced with natural Dunlop latex. Both options follow the exact same pricing structure.
- The Roma Latex Mattress is a flippable mattress model. Each side features an organic-cotton cover quilted to a foam layer, and also the shared support core is constructed from natural Dunlop latex.
- The Luxerion Natural Latex Hybrid features a comfort system with a four-way-stretch cover and a layer of organic Dunlop latex. The service core is assembled from high-density polyfoam.
- The Ultra King mattress consists of 3 layers of natural Talalay latex that are customizable for firmness; dual firmness is also offered. This mattress measures 84″ wide and 96″ long, making it considerably larger than a King or California King.
Out of those four best selling mattresses Sleep EZ has to offer, the Roma Mattress is possibly the most popular. Therefore, a complete breakdown of this Roma mattress was made with much more in depth specifics to assist you in your decision procedure.
Together with both high end and more affordable options, Sleep EZ’s mid sized Roma Latex option expects to offer you a premium feel in a budget price. 100 percent natural latex works to provide a more natural sleep than conventional foam beds. Double sided firmness levels should keep you well rested no matter your position tastes for a long time to come.
You will adore the Sleep EZ Roma Latex in case you:
- Want firmness options — Medium lavish on one side, Firm on the flip side, this item offers options so you can figure out what best suits your needs. If your needs change over time, then you do not need to pick a new mattress. Instead, it’s possible to simply reverse this mattress over.
- Don’t need to feel stuck — This product is very responsive and ought to save you from experiencing difficulties while repositioning. This, together with minimum sinkage, should save you from feeling stuck in the mattress.
- Strict budget — Latex beds are proven to run a couple thousand dollars in retail stores. The business expects to deliver a superior feel without the luxury strain on your pocket by purchasing online and removing the middleman.
Roma Materials & Makeup
The Roma is a foam and latex hybrid vehicle which ships compressed into a box. The business promises that the mattress will operate on many solid foundations, but they caution against bases containing pliers or springs over 3 inches apart as these could cause sagging. Adjustable and timber foundations are readily available for purchase through the provider’s website.
The cover features a channel-quilted design that promises to maintain sheets firmly in place. A layer of polyurethane is quilted into the cover to provide airflow and also a gentle cradle.
- The very first layer consists of 3 inches of Moderate 100% Natural Dunlop latex. This side should sense plusher and should offer a minimal cradling effect when used at the top side of the mattress.
- The next layer comprises 3 inches of Firm 100% Natural Dunlop latex. This side is meant to feel more Firm when slept on. The open cell structure of the latex should prevent you from overheating.
Support & Feel
The heftier Dunlop latex does provide a base layer of aid, but noticeable cradling and the in-ear cover appear to provide a softer feel at the top.
Roma offers exceptional bounce which should save you from feeling overly stuck when trying to reposition. The bed is quick to react to pressure and reforms readily. These features should satisfy combination sleepers who prefer to modify position since they sleep.
Side sleepers should undergo comforting pressure relief on account of the foam layer inside the cover, which may help to decrease this tension.
Rear sleepers ought to be able to find an option that suits their unique needs, thanks to this item’s double-sided nature. Significantly heavier sleepers may want to elect for the business side, as an obvious sinking of the hips might be present if using the Medium-Plush alternative.
Stomach sleepers may want to avoid the medium side as the buttocks might sink deeply and adversely affect their backbone alignment. This isn’t necessarily a deal breaker because the Roma offers a firm layer that is meant to offer improved support.
Most clients need to have the ability to discover that the Roma satisfactory, especially given its dual nature. It’s recommended that people who have significant weight concerns utilize the company side. Latex Mattress With Wool Topper
Motion Transport Latex often performs well in the subject of motion transferand this item should do exactly the same. The Dunlop absorbs movement, helping to keep disruptions to a minimum. This is especially useful to co-sleepers or those who share their bed with pets or kids.
Edge SupportThe edge support provided by this product is average for bed-in-a-box type items. You may notice compression when sitting or lying on the edge. Co-sleepers or people who like to sprawl out may be concerned with edge support, but this is generally not an issue for most people.
- Multiple Firmness Options — The two Medium-Plush and Company are available.
- Warranty — There’s a 10-year limited guarantee. Delivery is free in the contiguous states.
- Optional White Glove Delivery Service — White glove delivery can be found via a partner service to get a flexible foundation set up just. Set-up providers are not supplied for the mattress itself.
- CertiPUR-US Certified— All poly foams found inside Sleep EZ’s products are certified to be free from substances like lead or formaldehyde.
- Adaptive Base
- Made in the USA
At the time of producing this the below sizes and costs will be as follows:
Twin: 38″ X 74″— $495
Twin XL: 38″ X 80″ — $595
Full: 53″ X 74″ — $695
Queen: 60″ X 80″ — $760
Cal King: 72″ X 84″ — $1,095
Special: Roma Queen $750 + 2 FREE Pillows
Financing is available for those looking for additional payment options.
Order a full size or bigger mattress and receive 2 FREE latex pillows with your mattress!
Sleep EZ Specifics
Some mattresses aren’t available in all eight dimensions. Additionally, the Ultra King is only available in the Ultra King size (which can be larger than a normal King/California King). Prices vary by chosen size and model. All of Sleep EZ mattresses are manufactured in the United States.
Delivery Coverage:The delivery policy for Sleep EZ is as follows:
- All deliveries are coordinated through UPS Ground. The mattress will be assembled and sent inside 2 business days. When the mattress ships, estimated delivery times are:
- 2 to 3 business days for California and the southwest.
- 3 to 4 business days for the Pacific Northwest and Midwest states.
Sleep EZ Product Firmness
Every latex layer of the Select Sleep and Ultra King mattresses is customizable in terms of firmness. Four firmness choices are offered for all these layers: Flexible (19-22 ILD), Medium (30-32 ILD), Business (37-40 ILD), and Extra Firm (44 ILD). In sizes Queen and bigger, each layer may be split for dual firmness; this option is not available for sizes Full and much smaller. Latex Mattress With Wool Topper
As previously noted, the Roma mattress is flippable; one facet is moderate, whereas another side is firm. The Luxerion mattress is a medium company.
Trial and Warranty Info.
Trial Period: Sleep EZ offers a 90 night sleep trial for the Select Sleep, Roma, and Luxerion mattresses.
- This sleep trial doesn’t include a compulsory break-in period. Purchasers may return their mattress at any point through the sleeping trial
- Select Sleep mattress owners may swap out layers of latex during the sleeping trial.
Warranty: Sleep EZ offers a 20-year guarantee for the Select Sleep mattress (both Lifetime Dreams and Organic Latex designs), and a 10-year guarantee for the Roma, Luxerion, and Ultra King mattresses. The mattress cover is covered under a separate one year guarantee.