Sleep EZ makes a variety of latex mattresses that vary from organic to all-natural. Having been in business since 1976, Sleep EZ understands what its doing when it makes all natural, protected mattresses to the family. They have an assortment of products in different price points and fascinating features such as: flippable and dual-sided mattresses. Latex Mattress With Pocket Springs
Sleep EZ has four primary best selling mattresses:
- The Select Sleep Mattress is customizable concerning depth, firmness, and composition.
- Models can be found in 7″, 9″, 10″, and 13″ profiles. Depending upon the thickness, they might contain two, three, or four latex layers.
- Four firmness options are offered for every latex layer: Soft, Medium, Firm, and Extra Firm. Dual firmness can be offered for dimensions Queen and larger.
- Two makeup customizations can be found.
- The Lifetime Dreams option includes a organic cotton and Joma wool cover, plus a blended Talalay top latex layer.
- The Organic Latex alternative features an organic-cotton and eco-wool cover, and a natural Talalay top latex layer.
- For the two alternatives, the remaining three layers are produced with natural Dunlop latex. Both choices follow the same pricing structure.
- The Roma Latex Mattress is a flippable mattress version. Each side includes an organic-cotton cover to a foam layer, and the shared support core is made of organic Dunlop latex.
- The Luxerion Natural Latex Hybrid Comes with a comfort system using a four-way-stretch cover and a layer of natural Dunlop latex. The service core is constructed from high-density polyfoam.
- The Ultra King mattress consists of three layers of natural Talalay latex which are customizable for firmness; double firmness is also available. This mattress measures 84″ broad and 96″ long, making it considerably bigger than a standard King or California King.
From the four best selling mattresses Sleep EZ has to offer, the Roma Mattress is perhaps the hottest. Thus, a complete breakdown of the Roma mattress was made with more in depth particulars to assist you in your decision process.
ROMA MATTRESS REVIEW 2019
Together with both higher end and more affordable choices, Sleep EZ’s mid sized Roma Latex option expects to offer you a premium feel in a budget cost. 100 percent natural latex functions to provide a more natural sleep than traditional foam beds. Dual sided firmness levels should keep you rested regardless of your position tastes for a long time to come.
You will adore the Sleep EZ Roma Latex in case you:
- Want firmness options — Moderate plush on one side, Firm on the flip side, this item provides options so you can figure out what best suits your requirements. If your needs change over time, then you do not have to pick a new mattress. Rather, you can just flip this mattress over.
- Don’t want to feel stuck — This item is very responsive and ought to save you from experiencing problems while repositioning. This, combined with minimum sinkage, should save you from feeling stuck in the mattress.
- Strict budget — Latex beds have been proven to run a couple thousand dollars in retail shops. The business hopes to provide a premium feel without the luxury strain on your pocket by purchasing online and eliminating the middleman. The Roma is a foam and latex hybrid vehicle which ships compressed into a box. The company promises the mattress will work on many solid foundations, but they caution against bases comprising pliers or springs more than 3 inches apart as these can cause sagging. Adjustable and wood foundations are readily available for sale through the company’s website.
The cover features a channel-quilted design that promises to maintain sheets securely in place. A layer of foam is quilted into the cover to provide warmth along with also a gentle cradle.
- The first layer consists of 3 inches of Medium 100% Natural Dunlop latex. This aspect should feel plusher and should offer a minimal cradling effect when used as the upper side of the mattress.
- The second layer contains 3 inches of Business 100% Natural Dunlop latex. This side is meant to feel more Firm when slept on. The open cell structure of the latex should prevent you from overheating. The firmer Dunlop latex does provide a foundation layer of aid, but noticeable cradling along with the in-ear cover seem to provide a softer feel at the top.
Roma offers exceptional bounce which should save you from feeling overly stuck when attempting to reposition. The mattress is fast to respond to stress and reforms easily. These features should meet combination sleepers who prefer to change position as they sleep.
Side sleepers should undergo comforting pressure relief due to the foam layer inside the cover, which might help to decrease this tension.
Rear sleepers should be able to find an option that suits their unique needs, thanks to the item’s double-sided nature. Significantly heavier sleepers might want to opt for the business side, as an obvious sinking of the hips might be present when using the Medium-Plush alternative.
Stomach sleepers may want to get around the moderate side as the hips might sink and adversely influence their spine alignment. This is not necessarily a deal breaker because the Roma offers a firm layer that’s meant to provide improved support.
Most customers need to have the ability to discover that the Roma satisfactory, especially given its double nature. It is advisable that those with significant weight concerns use the firm side. Latex Mattress With Pocket Springs
Motion Transport Latex often performs well in the subject of motion transferand this product should do exactly the same. The Dunlop absorbs movement, helping to keep disruptions to a minimum. This is especially useful to co-sleepers or people who share their bed with pets or kids.
Edge SupportThe edge support provided by this item is average for bed-in-a-box type items. You may see compression when lying or sitting on the edge. Co-sleepers or individuals who prefer to sprawl out might be worried with edge aid, but this is usually not an issue for most people.
- Multiple Firmness Options — Both Medium-Plush and Company are available.
- Warranty — There is a 10-year limited warranty.
- Shipping — This item ships in the United States and Canada. Shipping is free in the neighboring states.
- Optional White Glove Delivery Service — White glove delivery can be found via a partner service to get an adjustable foundation setup just. Set-up providers are not provided for the mattress itself.
- CertiPUR-US Certified— All poly foams located inside Sleep EZ’s products are certified to be free of substances like lead or formaldehyde.
- Adaptive Base
- Made in the USA
At the time of creating this the below sizes and costs are as follows:
Twin: 38″ X 74″— $495
Full: 53″ X 74″ — $695
Queen: 60″ X 80″ — $760
King: 76″ X 80″ — $1,095
Financing can be obtained for those looking for additional payment choices.
Order a full size or bigger mattress and receive 2 FREE latex pillows with your mattress!