Sleep EZ makes many different latex mattresses that vary from organic to all-natural. Having been in business since 1976, Sleep EZ knows what its doing when it gets all natural, safe mattresses to your loved ones. They’ve an assortment of merchandise in different price points and interesting features like: flippable and dual-sided mattresses. Latex Mattress With Memory Foam Topper
Sleep EZ has four primary best selling mattresses:
- The Select Sleep Mattress is customizable concerning depth, firmness, and makeup.
- Models can be found in 7″, 9″, 10″, and 13″ profiles. Based on the thickness, they might contain two, three, or four latex layers.
- Four firmness alternatives are available for each latex layer: Soft, Medium, Firm, and Extra Firm. Dual firmness can be offered for sizes Queen and bigger.
- Two makeup customizations are available.
- The Lifetime Dreams option features a natural cotton and Joma wool cover, plus a blended Talalay high latex layer.
- The Organic Latex alternative features an organic-cotton plus eco-wool cover, and a natural Talalay high latex layer.
- For both alternatives, the rest three layers are made of organic Dunlop latex. Both choices follow the same pricing structure. Each side includes an organic-cotton cover quilted to a foam layer, and also the shared support center is constructed from natural Dunlop latex.
- The Luxerion Natural Latex Hybrid Comes with a comfort system using a four-way-stretch cover plus a layer of natural Dunlop latex. The service core is constructed from high-density polyfoam.
- The Ultra King mattress includes 3 layers of natural Talalay latex which are customizable for firmness; double firmness is also available. This mattress measures 84″ broad and 96″ lengthy, making it considerably larger than a King or California King.
Out of the four best selling mattresses Sleep EZ has to offer, the Roma Mattress is possibly the most popular. Thus, a complete breakdown of the Roma mattress has been made with much more in depth particulars to aid you in your decision process.
ROMA MATTRESS REVIEW 2019
Together with both higher end and cheaper choices, Sleep EZ’s mid-range Roma Latex option expects to offer a premium feel at a budget price. 100 percent organic latex works to provide a more natural sleep than traditional foam beds. Double sided firmness levels ought to keep you well rested regardless of your position tastes for years to come.
You’ll love the Sleep EZ Roma Latex in case you:
- Want firmness options — Medium lavish on one side, Business on the flip side, this item provides options so you can find out what best suits your needs. In case your needs change over time, you don’t need to select a new mattress. Rather, it’s possible to simply reverse this bed over.
- Don’t need to feel stuck — This product is very responsive and should save you from experiencing difficulties while repositioning. This, together with minimum sinkage, should save you from feeling trapped in the mattress.
- Strict budget — Latex beds are proven to run a couple thousand dollars in retail shops. The company hopes to provide a premium feel with no luxury strain on your pocket by purchasing online and eliminating the middleman. The Roma is a foam and latex hybrid that ships compressed into a box. The company promises the mattress will work on most solid foundations, but they caution against bases containing springs or slats more than 3 inches apart as these can cause sagging. Adjustable and timber foundations are available for purchase through the provider’s website.
The cover features a channel-quilted design that promises to keep sheets securely in place. A layer of polyurethane is quilted into the cover to provide warmth and a gentle cradle.
- The first layer is made up of 3 inches of Medium 100% Natural Dunlop latex. This side should sense plusher and should provide a minimal cradling effect when used at the top side of the mattress.
- The second layer comprises 3 inches of Business 100% Natural Dunlop latex. This side is meant to feel more Firm when slept on. The open cell structure of the latex should prevent you from overheating. The heftier Dunlop latex will supply a foundation layer of aid, but apparent cradling and the quilted foam cover seem to provide a softer feel at the top.
Roma presents exceptional bounce which should keep you from feeling too stuck when trying to reposition. The bed is quick to respond to stress and reforms readily. These features should satisfy combination sleepers who like to modify position as they sleep.
Side sleepers should undergo reassuring pressure relief on account of the foam layer inside the cover, which might help to reduce this tension.
Back sleepers ought to be able to find an option that suits their individual requirements, thanks to the item’s double-sided nature. Significantly heavier sleepers might want to opt for the firm side, as a noticeable sinking of the hips may be present when using the Medium-Plush alternative.
Stomach sleepers might want to get around the medium side as the hips might sink deeply and adversely influence their backbone alignment. This is not necessarily a deal breaker because the Roma supplies a firm layer that is meant to offer improved support.
Most customers should be able to discover the Roma satisfactory, especially given its double nature. It is recommended that those with significant weight concerns utilize the company side. Latex Mattress With Memory Foam Topper
Motion Transport Latex frequently performs well in the subject of motion transferand this item should do exactly the same. The Dunlop absorbs motion, helping to keep disruptions to a minimum. This is especially beneficial to co-sleepers or those who share their bed with pets or children.
Edge SupportThe edge support provided by this item is average for bed-in-a-box kind items. You may see compression when sitting or lying on the edge. Co-sleepers or individuals who prefer to sprawl out might be concerned with edge aid, but this is generally not a concern for most individuals.
- Multiple Firmness Options — Both Medium-Plush and Company are available.
- Trial Period — Returns can be made for up to 90 days after purchase.
- Warranty — There’s a 10-year limited warranty.
- Shipping — This item ships in the United States and Canada. Shipping is free in the contiguous states.
- Optional White Glove Delivery Service — White glove delivery can be found through a spouse service for an adjustable foundation setup just. Set-up providers are not provided for the mattress .
- CertiPUR-US Certified— All poly foams located inside Sleep EZ’s products are certified to be free of substances like lead or formaldehyde.
- Adjustable Base
- Produced in the USA
In the time of creating this the below sizes and prices are as follows:
Twin XL: 38″ X 80″ — $595
Queen: 60″ X 80″ — $760
Financing is available for people who are looking for additional payment options.
Some mattresses aren’t available in all eight dimensions. Additionally, the Ultra King is exclusively available in the Ultra King size (which can be bigger than a normal King/California King). Prices vary by chosen model and size. All of Sleep EZ mattresses are manufactured from the United States.
Shipping Policy:The delivery policy for Sleep EZ is as follows:
- All deliveries are coordinated through UPS Ground. The mattress will be constructed and sent inside 2 business days. When the mattress ships, estimated delivery times are:
- 2 to 3 business days for California and the southwest.
- 4 to 5 business days for New England and the East Coast.
Sleep EZ Product Firmness
Every latex layer of the Select Sleep and Ultra King mattresses is customizable in terms of firmness. Four firmness options are offered for these layers: Flexible (19-22 ILD), Medium (30-32 ILD), Business (37-40 ILD), and Extra Firm (44 ILD). In dimensions Queen and larger, each layer could be divided for dual firmness; this option isn’t offered for dimensions Full and smaller. Latex Mattress With Memory Foam Topper
As previously mentioned, the Roma mattress is flippable; one facet is medium, whereas another side is firm. The Luxerion mattress is a moderate company.
Trial and Warranty Info.
Trial Period: Sleep EZ offers a 90 night sleep trial for the Select Sleep, Roma, and Luxerion mattresses.
- This sleep trial does not include a mandatory break-in period. Purchasers may return their mattress at any stage through the sleeping trial
- Select Sleep mattress owners can swap out layers of latex throughout the sleep trial.
Warranty: Sleep EZ Provides a 20-year guarantee for your Select Sleep mattress (equally Lifetime Dreams and Organic Latex designs), plus a 10-year warranty for the Roma, Luxerion, and Ultra King mattresses. The mattress cover is covered under a different one year guarantee.