Sleep EZ makes many different latex mattresses that vary from organic to all-natural. Having been in business since 1976, Sleep EZ understands what its doing as it makes all natural, safe mattresses to your loved ones. They have a variety of merchandise in various price points and fascinating features such as: flippable and dual-sided mattresses. Latex Mattress With Latex Allergy
Sleep EZ has four main best selling mattresses:
- The Select Sleep Mattress is customizable in terms of thickness, firmness, and composition.
- Models are available in 7″, 9″, 10″, and 13″ profiles. Based on the depth, they may contain two, three, or four latex layers.
- Four firmness alternatives are available for every latex layer: Soft, Medium, Firm, and Extra Firm. Dual firmness is also offered for sizes Queen and bigger.
- Two makeup customizations can be found.
- The Lifetime Dreams alternative includes a natural cotton and Joma wool cover, and a blended Talalay high latex layer.
- The Organic Latex alternative features an organic-cotton and eco-wool cover, and a natural Talalay top latex layer.
- For both alternatives, the rest one to three layers are made of organic Dunlop latex. Both choices follow the exact same pricing structure.
- The Roma Latex Mattress is a flippable mattress model. Each side includes an organic-cotton cover quilted to a foam layer, and also the shared support core is constructed from organic Dunlop latex.
- The Luxerion Natural Latex Hybrid Comes with a comfort system using a four-way-stretch cover plus a layer of organic Dunlop latex. The support center is assembled from high-density polyfoam.
- The Ultra King mattress consists of three layers of natural Talalay latex which are customizable for firmness; dual firmness is also available. This mattress measures 84″ broad and 96″ lengthy, making it considerably bigger than a standard King or California King.
From those four best selling mattresses Sleep EZ has to offer, the Roma Mattress is possibly the hottest. Thus, a comprehensive breakdown of this Roma mattress has been made with much more in depth specifics to aid you in your decision process.
ROMA MATTRESS REVIEW 2019
Together with both higher end and cheaper choices, Sleep EZ’s mid sized Roma Latex option hopes to offer a premium feel in a budget cost. 100 percent natural latex works to provide a more natural sleep than conventional foam beds. Dual sided firmness levels ought to keep you well rested regardless of your position tastes for a long time to come.
You will love the Sleep EZ Roma Latex if you:
- Need firmness options — Moderate plush on one side, Firm on the flip side, this item provides options so that you can find out what best suits your needs. If your needs change over time, then you do not need to select a new mattress. Rather, it’s possible to simply flip this bed over.
- Do not want to feel stuck — This item is very responsive and ought to save you from experiencing problems while repositioning. This, together with minimum sinkage, should keep you from feeling stuck in the mattress.
- Strict budget — Latex beds have been known to run a few thousand dollars in retail stores. The business expects to provide a premium feel without the luxury strain in your pocket by purchasing online and removing the middleman. The Roma is a foam and latex hybrid that ships compressed in a box. The company promises that the mattress will work on many solid foundations, but they caution against foundations containing springs or slats over 3 inches apart because these can cause sagging. Engineered and timber foundations are readily available for sale through the company’s website.
The cover features a channel-quilted design that promises to maintain sheets securely in place. A layer of foam is quilted into the cover to give warmth along with also a gentle cradle.
- The very first layer consists of 3 inches of Moderate 100% Natural Dunlop latex. This aspect should feel plusher and should offer a minimal cradling effect when used at the top side of the mattress.
- The next layer comprises 3 inches of Firm 100% Organic Dunlop latex. This side is intended to feel more Firm when slept on. The firmer Dunlop latex will provide a base layer of aid, but noticeable cradling and the quilted foam cover appear to provide a softer feel at the top.
Roma presents exceptional bounce which should save you from feeling too stuck when trying to reposition. The bed is fast to react to stress and reforms readily. These attributes should satisfy combination sleepers who prefer to change position as they sleep.
Side sleepers should experience comforting pressure relief due to the foam layer within the cover, which might help to reduce this tension.
Rear sleepers should be able to find an alternative that suits their individual needs, thanks to this thing’s double-sided nature. Significantly heavier sleepers may want to opt for the business side, as a noticeable sinking of the hips may be present if using the Medium-Plush option.
Stomach sleepers may want to avoid the moderate side as the buttocks might sink and negatively affect their backbone alignment. This isn’t always a deal breaker because the Roma offers a firm layer that is intended to offer enhanced support.
Most clients should have the ability to discover that the Roma satisfactory, especially given its dual nature. It is recommended that those with significant weight concerns utilize the company side. Latex Mattress With Latex Allergy
Motion TransferLatex frequently performs well in the area of motion transferand this product should do the same. The Dunlop absorbs movement, helping to keep disruptions to a minimum. This is especially useful to co-sleepers or those who share their bed with pets or kids.
Edge SupportThe edge support supplied by this item is average for bed-in-a-box kind items. You may notice compression when sitting or lying on the edge. Co-sleepers or people who like to sprawl out may be concerned with edge support, but that is usually not an issue for most individuals.
- Multiple Firmness Options — The two Medium-Plush and Company can be found.
- Trial Period — Returns can be created for up to 90 days after purchase.
- Guarantee — There is a 10-year limited guarantee. Shipping is free in the neighboring states.
- Optional White Glove Delivery Service — White glove delivery can be found through a partner service for a flexible base setup only. Set-up providers are not provided for the mattress .
- CertiPUR-US Accredited — All poly foams found inside Sleep EZ’s products are certified to be free of chemicals like lead or formaldehyde.
- Adaptive Base
- Made in the USA
At the time of creating this the below sizes and costs will be as follows:
King: 76″ X 80″ — $1,095
Financing is available for people who are looking for additional payment options.
Order a full size or bigger mattress and receive 2 FREE latex pillows with your mattress!