Sleep EZ 2019
Sleep EZ makes a variety of latex mattresses that range from organic to all-natural. Having been in business since 1976, Sleep EZ knows what its doing when it makes all natural, protected mattresses for the family. They have a variety of products in various price points and interesting features like: flippable and dual-sided mattresses. Latex Mattress With Glued Layers
Sleep EZ has four primary best selling mattresses:
- The Select Sleep Mattress is customizable in terms of thickness, firmness, and makeup.
- Models are available in 7″, 9″, 10″, and 13″ profiles. Depending upon the depth, they may contain two, three, or four latex layers.
- Four firmness alternatives are offered for every latex layer: Soft, Medium, Firm, and Extra Firm. Dual firmness is also offered for sizes Queen and larger.
- Two composition customizations can be found.
- The Lifetime Dreams option features a natural cotton and Joma wool cover, and a blended Talalay high latex layer.
- The Organic Latex option features an organic-cotton plus eco-wool cover, and a natural Talalay top latex layer.
- For the two alternatives, the rest three layers are made of natural Dunlop latex. Both options follow the same pricing structure. Each side includes an organic-cotton cover to a foam layer, and also the shared support center is made of organic Dunlop latex.
- The Luxerion Natural Latex Hybrid Comes with a comfort system using a four-way-stretch cover plus a layer of organic Dunlop latex. The support center is constructed from high-density polyfoam.
- The Ultra King mattress consists of three layers of natural Talalay latex which are customizable for firmness; double firmness is also offered. This mattress measures 84″ broad and 96″ lengthy, making it considerably bigger than a King or California King.
From the four best selling mattresses Sleep EZ offers, the Roma Mattress is possibly the most popular. Therefore, a comprehensive breakdown of this Roma mattress has been made with much more in depth specifics to assist you in your decision process.
ROMA MATTRESS REVIEW 2019
With both higher end and cheaper choices, Sleep EZ’s mid-range Roma Latex option hopes to offer a premium feel in a budget price. 100 percent natural latex works to provide a more natural sleep than conventional foam beds. Dual sided firmness levels should keep you rested regardless of your position preferences for a long time to come.
You will adore the Sleep EZ Roma Latex if you:
- Want firmness options — Moderate lavish on one side, Business on the flip side, this item offers options so that you can figure out what best suits your requirements. In case your needs change over time, you don’t need to select a new bed. Rather, it’s possible to simply flip this bed over.
- Do not need to feel stuck — This product is very responsive and should save you from experiencing problems while repositioning. This, together with minimum sinkage, should keep you from feeling trapped at the mattress.
- Strict budget — Latex beds are known to run a few thousand dollars in retail stores. The company hopes to deliver a premium feel without the luxury strain in your pocket by purchasing online and eliminating the middleman.
Roma Materials & Quality
The Roma is a foam and latex hybrid that ships compacted into a box. The company promises that the mattress will work on many solid foundations, but they caution against foundations containing springs or slats over 3 inches apart as these could cause sagging. Engineered and wood foundations are readily available for sale through the provider’s website.
The cover features a channel-quilted layout that promises to keep sheets firmly in place. A layer of foam is quilted into the cover to give warmth along with also a gentle cradle.
- The very first layer is made up of 3 inches of Moderate 100% Natural Dunlop latex. This side should sense plusher and should provide a minimal cradling impact when used at the top side of the mattress.
- The second layer comprises 3 inches of Business 100% Organic Dunlop latex. This side is meant to feel more Firm when slept on. The heftier Dunlop latex will provide a base layer of support, but noticeable cradling along with the in-ear cover seem to supply a softer feel at the top.
Roma offers exceptional bounce that ought to save you from feeling overly stuck when attempting to reposition. The bed is quick to react to stress and reforms readily. These attributes should satisfy combination sleepers who prefer to change position as they sleep.
Side sleepers should undergo comforting pressure relief due to the foam layer inside the cover, which might help to reduce this tension.
Back sleepers ought to be able to find an alternative that suits their individual needs, thanks to this thing’s double-sided nature. Significantly heavier sleepers may want to opt for the business side, as an obvious sinking of the hips might be present if using the Medium-Plush option.
Stomach sleepers might want to avoid the medium side as the buttocks might sink deeply and negatively affect their backbone alignment. This isn’t always a deal breaker because the Roma supplies a firm layer that’s meant to offer improved support.
Most clients should be able to discover that the Roma satisfactory, especially given its dual nature. It’s recommended that people who have significant weight concerns use the firm side. Latex Mattress With Glued Layers
Motion TransferLatex frequently performs well in the subject of motion transferand this item should do exactly the same. The Dunlop absorbs motion, helping to keep disruptions to a minimum. This is especially useful to co-sleepers or those who share their bed with pets or children.
Edge Service The edge support provided by this item is average for bed-in-a-box kind items. You might notice compression when sitting or lying on the edge. Co-sleepers or people who prefer to sprawl out might be concerned with edge support, but that is usually not an issue for most people.
- Multiple Firmness Alternatives — The two Medium-Plush and Firm can be found.
- Warranty — There’s a 10-year limited warranty. Shipping is free in the contiguous states.
- Optional White Glove Delivery Service — White glove delivery can be found via a partner service to get an adjustable foundation set up just. Set-up services are not supplied for the mattress itself.
- CertiPUR-US Certified— All poly foams located inside Sleep EZ’s goods are certified to be free from chemicals like lead or formaldehyde.
- Adjustable Base
- Made in the United States
In the time of producing this the under sizes and costs will be as follows:
Twin: 38″ X 74″— $495
Queen: 60″ X 80″ — $760
King: 76″ X 80″ — $1,095
Financing can be obtained for people who are looking for additional payment choices.
Order a full size or bigger mattress and receive 2 FREE latex pillows with your mattress!
Sleep EZ Specifics
All Product Sizes:Sleep EZ mattresses Can Be Found in a total of eight dimensions: Twin, Twin XL, Full, Queen, King, Split King, California King, and Split California King. Some mattresses are not available in all eight dimensions. Moreover, the Ultra King is exclusively available from the Ultra King dimensions (which can be bigger than a normal King/California King). Prices vary by selected size and model. All Sleep EZ mattresses are manufactured from the USA.
Shipping Policy:The Shipping policy for Sleep EZ is as follows:
- All deliveries are coordinated through UPS Ground. The mattress is going to be assembled and sent inside 2 business days.
- 3 to 4 business days for the Pacific Northwest and Midwest states.
- 4 to 5 business days for New England and the East Coast. Each latex layer of the Select Sleep and Ultra King mattresses is customizable in terms of firmness. Four firmness choices can be obtained for these layers: Flexible (19-22 ILD), Medium (30-32 ILD), Firm (37-40 ILD), and Extra Firm (44 ILD). In dimensions Queen and larger, each layer may be split for double firmness; this option isn’t available for sizes Full and much smaller. Latex Mattress With Glued Layers
As previously mentioned, the Roma mattress is flippable; one side is medium, while the other side is company. The Luxerion mattress is a moderate company.
Trial and Warranty Info.
- This sleep trial doesn’t include a compulsory break-in period. Purchasers can return their mattress at any point during the sleep trial
- Select Sleep mattress owners may swap out layers of latex throughout the sleeping trial.
Warranty: Sleep EZ offers a 20-year guarantee for your Select Sleep mattress (equally Lifetime Dreams and Organic Latex designs), and a 10-year guarantee for the Roma, Luxerion, and Ultra King mattresses. The mattress cover is covered under a different one year guarantee.