Sleep EZ 2019
Sleep EZ makes a variety of latex mattresses that vary from organic to all-natural. Having been in business since 1976, Sleep EZ knows what its doing as it gets all natural, protected mattresses for your loved ones. They have an assortment of products in different price points and fascinating features such as: flippable and dual-sided mattresses. Latex Mattress With Edge Support
Sleep EZ has four main best selling mattresses:
- The Select Sleep Mattress is customizable concerning thickness, firmness, and composition.
- Models can be found in 7″, 9″, 10″, and 13″ profiles. Depending on the thickness, they might contain two, three, or four latex layers.
- Four firmness alternatives are available for every latex layer: Soft, Medium, Firm, and Extra Firm. Dual firmness is also offered for dimensions Queen and larger.
- Two composition customizations can be found.
- The Lifetime Dreams alternative includes a organic cotton and Joma wool cover, plus a mixed Talalay high latex layer.
- The Organic Latex option features an organic-cotton and eco-wool cover, along with a natural Talalay high latex layer.
- For the two options, the rest one to three layers are made of natural Dunlop latex. Both options follow the exact same pricing structure. Each side features an organic-cotton cover quilted to a foam layer, and the shared support center is constructed of natural Dunlop latex.
- The Luxerion Natural Latex Hybrid Comes with a comfort system with a four-way-stretch cover plus a layer of natural Dunlop latex. The support center is constructed from high-density polyfoam.
- The Ultra King mattress includes three layers of natural Talalay latex which are customizable for firmness; dual firmness is also offered. This mattress measures 84″ broad and 96″ long, making it significantly larger than a King or California King.
From the four best selling mattresses Sleep EZ has to offer, the Roma Mattress is perhaps the most popular. Thus, a complete breakdown of this Roma mattress has been made with much more in depth particulars to aid you in your decision procedure.
ROMA MATTRESS REVIEW 2019
Together with both high end and more affordable choices, Sleep EZ’s mid sized Roma Latex option hopes to offer you a premium feel in a budget price. 100 percent natural latex functions to supply a more natural sleep than conventional foam beds. Dual sided firmness levels ought to keep you rested regardless of your position tastes for years to come.
You’ll adore the Sleep EZ Roma Latex if you:
- Want firmness options — Medium lavish on one side, Business on the flip side, this item provides options so you can figure out what best suits your requirements. If your needs change over time, you don’t need to pick a new bed. Rather, it’s possible to simply flip this mattress over.
- Don’t need to feel stuck — This product is quite responsive and should keep you from experiencing difficulties while repositioning. This, combined with minimum sinkage, should save you from feeling stuck in the mattress.
- Strict budget — Latex beds have been known to run a few thousand dollars in retail stores. The business hopes to deliver a superior feel without the luxury strain in your wallet by selling online and removing the middleman. The Roma is a foam and latex hybrid vehicle which ships compacted in a box. The company promises that the mattress will work on most solid foundations, but they caution against foundations containing springs or slats more than 3 inches apart because these could cause sagging. Engineered and wood foundations are available for sale through the provider’s website.
The cover comes with a channel-quilted layout that promises to keep sheets securely in place. A layer of foam is quilted into the cover to give airflow and also a gentle cradle.
- The very first layer consists of 3 inches of Medium 100% Natural Dunlop latex. This aspect should sense plusher and should offer a minimal cradling impact when used as the upper side of the mattress.
- The second layer contains 3 inches of Firm 100% Natural Dunlop latex. This side is meant to feel more Business when slept on. The open cell structure of the latex should prevent you from overheating.
Support & Feel
The heftier Dunlop latex will supply a foundation layer of support, but apparent cradling and the in-ear cover appear to provide a softer feel on top.
Roma presents exceptional bounce which should keep you from feeling too stuck when attempting to reposition. The mattress is quick to respond to pressure and reforms easily. These attributes should satisfy combination sleepers who like to modify position as they sleep.
Side sleepers should undergo reassuring pressure relief due to the foam layer inside the cover, which may help to decrease this tension.
Rear sleepers ought to have the ability to find an option that suits their unique needs, thanks to the item’s double-sided nature. Significantly heavier sleepers might want to elect for the business side, as a noticeable sinking of the hips might be present if using the Medium-Plush alternative.
Stomach sleepers might want to get around the medium side as the hips might sink and negatively affect their backbone alignment. This is not necessarily a deal breaker since the Roma offers a firm layer that is meant to offer enhanced support.
Most clients should be able to discover that the Roma satisfactory, especially given its dual nature. It is advisable that those with significant weight concerns use the company side. Latex Mattress With Edge Support
Motion Transport Latex often performs well in the area of motion transferand this product should do exactly the same. The Dunlop absorbs movement, helping to keep disruptions to a minimum. This is particularly useful to co-sleepers or those who share their bed with pets or kids.
Edge Service The edge support supplied by this item is typical for bed-in-a-box kind items. You might notice compression when sitting or lying on the edge. Co-sleepers or individuals who like to sprawl out may be concerned with edge aid, but that is usually not a concern for most individuals.
- Multiple Firmness Alternatives — Both Medium-Plush and Company are available.
- Guarantee — There’s a 10-year limited guarantee.
- Shipping — This item ships in the USA and Canada. Shipping is free in the contiguous states.
- Optional White Glove Delivery Service — White glove delivery can be found through a partner service for a flexible foundation set up just. Set-up services are not provided for the mattress .
- CertiPUR-US Certified— All poly foams found inside Sleep EZ’s products are certified to be free from chemicals like lead or formaldehyde.
- Adjustable Base
- Made in the USA
At the time of creating this the under sizes and prices are as follows:
Twin XL: 38″ X 80″ — $595
Cal King: 72″ X 84″ — $1,095
Financing can be obtained for people who are looking for additional payment options.
All Product Sizes:Sleep EZ mattresses Can Be Found in a total of eight sizes: Twin, Twin XL, Full, Queen, King, Split King, California King, and Split California King. Some mattresses aren’t available in all eight dimensions. Moreover, the Ultra King is only available in the Ultra King size (which is larger than a standard King/California King). Prices vary by chosen size and model. All of Sleep EZ mattresses are manufactured in the USA.
Shipping Policy:The Shipping policy for Sleep EZ is as follows:
- All deliveries are coordinated through UPS Ground. The mattress will be assembled and shipped within 2 business days.
- 3 to 4 business days for the Pacific Northwest and Midwest states.
Sleep EZ Product Firmness
Each latex layer of this Select Sleep and Ultra King mattresses is customizable concerning firmness. Four firmness options are offered for all these layers: Soft (19-22 ILD), Medium (30-32 ILD), Firm (37-40 ILD), and Extra Business (44 ILD). In sizes Queen and larger, each layer could be split for dual firmness; this option isn’t offered for sizes Full and much smaller. Latex Mattress With Edge Support
As previously mentioned, the Roma mattress is flippable; one facet is moderate, while another side is company. The Luxerion mattress is a moderate firm.
- This sleep trial does not include a compulsory break-in period. Purchasers can return their mattress at any point through the sleep trial
- Select Sleep mattress owners can swap out layers of latex throughout the sleeping trial.
Warranty: Sleep EZ offers a 20-year guarantee for your Select Sleep mattress (both Lifetime Dreams and Organic Latex layouts ), and a 10-year guarantee for your Roma, Luxerion, and Ultra King mattresses. The mattress cover is covered under a separate one year guarantee.