Sleep EZ 2019
Sleep EZ makes many different latex mattresses that range from organic to all-natural. Having been in business since 1976, Sleep EZ understands what its doing as it gets all natural, protected mattresses for the loved ones. They’ve an assortment of products in different price points and interesting features like: flippable and dual-sided mattresses. Latex Mattress What Is It
Sleep EZ has four main best selling mattresses:
- The Select Sleep Mattress is customizable in terms of thickness, firmness, and composition. Depending on the depth, they may contain two, three, or four latex layers.
- Four firmness options are offered for every latex layer: Soft, Medium, Firm, and Extra Firm. Dual firmness can be offered for sizes Queen and larger.
- Two composition customizations can be found.
- The Lifetime Dreams option features a natural cotton and Joma wool cover, and a blended Talalay high latex layer.
- The Organic Latex alternative features an organic-cotton plus eco-wool cover, and a natural Talalay top latex layer.
- For both alternatives, the rest one to three layers are made of natural Dunlop latex. Both choices follow the same pricing structure. Each side includes an organic-cotton cover quilted to a foam layer, and the shared support core is made from natural Dunlop latex.
- The Luxerion Natural Latex Hybrid Comes with a comfort system using a four-way-stretch cover plus a layer of natural Dunlop latex. The service core is assembled from high-density polyfoam.
- The Ultra King mattress includes 3 layers of natural Talalay latex which are customizable for firmness; double firmness is also available. This mattress measures 84″ broad and 96″ long, making it considerably larger than a King or California King.
From the four best selling mattresses Sleep EZ has to offer, the Roma Mattress is possibly the hottest. Therefore, a complete breakdown of this Roma mattress was made with more in depth specifics to assist you in your decision procedure.
Together with both high end and cheaper choices, Sleep EZ’s mid-range Roma Latex option expects to offer you a premium feel in a budget price. 100 percent natural latex functions to provide a more natural sleep than traditional foam beds. Dual sided firmness levels should keep you well rested no matter your position tastes for a long time to come.
You’ll love the Sleep EZ Roma Latex if you:
- Need firmness options — Moderate plush on one side, Business on the flip side, this item provides options so you can figure out what best suits your requirements. If your needs change over time, then you don’t need to pick a new mattress. Rather, it’s possible to just reverse this bed over.
- Do not want to feel stuck — This product is quite responsive and ought to save you from experiencing difficulties while repositioning. This, together with minimal sinkage, should save you from feeling trapped in the mattress.
- Strict budget — Latex beds have been proven to run a couple thousand bucks in retail stores. The business hopes to deliver a premium feel without the luxury strain on your wallet by selling online and removing the middleman. The Roma is a foam and latex hybrid vehicle that ships compacted into a box. The company promises that the mattress will work on many solid foundations, but they caution against bases containing pliers or springs more than 3 inches apart because these could cause sagging. Adjustable and wood foundations are available for purchase through the company’s website.
The cover features a channel-quilted design that promises to keep sheets securely in place. A layer of foam is quilted into the cover to give airflow and a gentle cradle.
- The first layer is made up of 3 inches of Medium 100% Organic Dunlop latex. This side should feel plusher and should offer a minimal cradling effect when used as the upper side of the mattress.
- The next layer comprises 3 inches of Business 100% Organic Dunlop latex. This side is intended to feel more Business when slept on. The open cell structure of the latex should prevent you from overheating. The firmer Dunlop latex does provide a foundation layer of support, but noticeable cradling and the quilted foam cover seem to provide a softer feel on top.
Roma presents exceptional bounce that ought to save you from feeling overly stuck when attempting to reposition. The mattress is fast to react to pressure and reforms readily. These features should satisfy combination sleepers who like to change position as they sleep.
Side sleepers should experience reassuring pressure relief on account of the foam layer within the cover, which might help to decrease this tension.
Rear sleepers should be able to find an option that suits their individual needs, thanks to this thing’s double-sided nature. Significantly heavier sleepers might want to opt for the firm side, as an obvious sinking of the hips might be present when using the Medium-Plush option.
Stomach sleepers might want to get around the moderate side as the hips might sink deeply and adversely influence their spine alignment. This isn’t necessarily a deal breaker because the Roma supplies a firm layer that is intended to offer improved support.
Most clients should have the ability to discover the Roma satisfactory, particularly given its dual nature. It’s recommended that people who have significant weight concerns utilize the firm side. Latex Mattress What Is It
Motion TransferLatex frequently performs well in the subject of motion transferand this product should do the same. The Dunlop absorbs motion, helping to keep disruptions to a minimum. This is particularly useful to co-sleepers or those who share their bed with pets or children.
Edge Service The edge support supplied by this product is typical for bed-in-a-box kind items. You may see compression when lying or sitting on the edge. Co-sleepers or individuals who like to sprawl out might be concerned with edge support, but this is generally not an issue for most individuals.
- Multiple Firmness Options — Both Medium-Plush and Company are available.
- Trial Period — Returns can be created for up to 90 days after purchase.
- Warranty — There is a 10-year limited warranty.
- Shipping — This item ships in the United States and Canada. Delivery is free in the contiguous states.
- Optional White Glove Delivery Service — White glove delivery can be found through a spouse service to get a flexible foundation set up only. Set-up providers are not provided for the mattress itself.
- CertiPUR-US Certified— All poly foams located inside Sleep EZ’s goods are certified to be free of chemicals like lead or formaldehyde.
- Adaptive Base
- Produced in the United States
At the time of creating this the below sizes and prices will be as follows:
Twin: 38″ X 74″— $495
Full: 53″ X 74″ — $695
Financing is available for people who are looking for additional payment choices.
Order a full size or bigger mattress and receive 2 FREE latex pillows with your mattress!