Sleep EZ makes many different latex mattresses that range from organic to all-natural. Having been in business since 1976, Sleep EZ knows what its doing as it makes all natural, safe mattresses for your loved ones. They’ve a variety of merchandise in different price points and fascinating features such as: flippable and dual-sided mattresses. Latex Mattress Weight
Sleep EZ has four primary best selling mattresses:
- The Select Sleep Mattress is customizable concerning thickness, firmness, and composition.
- Models can be found in 7″, 9″, 10″, and 13″ profiles. Based on the thickness, they may contain two, three, or four latex layers.
- Four firmness alternatives are offered for each latex layer: Soft, Medium, Firm, and Extra Firm. Dual firmness is also offered for sizes Queen and bigger.
- Two composition customizations can be found.
- The Lifetime Dreams option includes a organic cotton and Joma wool cover, plus a mixed Talalay top latex layer.
- The Organic Latex alternative features an organic-cotton and eco-wool cover, along with a natural Talalay top latex layer.
- For the two options, the remaining three layers are produced with organic Dunlop latex. Both choices follow the exact same pricing structure.
- The Roma Latex Mattress is a flippable mattress model. Each side includes an organic-cotton cover to a foam layer, and the shared support core is constructed of natural Dunlop latex.
- The Luxerion Natural Latex Hybrid Comes with a comfort system using a four-way-stretch cover and a layer of natural Dunlop latex. The support center is assembled from high-density polyfoam.
- The Ultra King mattress consists of 3 layers of natural Talalay latex that are customizable for firmness; double firmness is also offered. This mattress measures 84″ broad and 96″ long, making it significantly larger than a standard King or California King.
>>VISIT THE SLEEP EZ WEBSITE<<
From the four best selling mattresses Sleep EZ offers, the Roma Mattress is possibly the most popular. Thus, a comprehensive breakdown of this Roma mattress was made with more in depth specifics to assist you in your decision process.
With both high end and cheaper options, Sleep EZ’s mid-range Roma Latex option expects to offer you a premium feel at a budget cost. 100 percent organic latex functions to supply a more natural sleep compared to traditional foam beds. Dual sided firmness levels ought to keep you well rested regardless of your position preferences for a long time to come.
You’ll adore the Sleep EZ Roma Latex in case you:
- Need firmness options — Medium plush on one side, Business on the other, this item provides options so that you can find out what best suits your requirements. If your needs change over time, you do not need to pick a new bed. Instead, it’s possible to just flip this bed over.
- Don’t need to feel stuck — This item is very responsive and should save you from experiencing problems while repositioning. This, together with minimum sinkage, should keep you from feeling trapped at the mattress.
- Strict budget — Latex beds have been known to run a couple thousand bucks in retail shops. The business hopes to deliver a superior feel with no luxury strain on your pocket by purchasing online and removing the middleman.
Roma Materials & Quality
The Roma is a foam and latex hybrid vehicle that ships compressed in a box. The company promises the mattress will work on many solid foundations, but they caution against bases containing springs or slats over 3 inches apart as these can cause sagging. Adjustable and timber foundations are available for purchase through the company’s website.
The cover comes with a channel-quilted design that promises to maintain sheets securely in place. A layer of polyurethane is quilted into the cover to provide warmth and a gentle cradle.
- The first layer is made up of 3 inches of Medium 100% Natural Dunlop latex. This aspect should sense plusher and should provide a minimal cradling effect when used as the upper side of the mattress.
- The second layer contains 3 inches of Firm 100% Organic Dunlop latex. This side is intended to feel more Firm when slept on.
Support & Feel
The heftier Dunlop latex will provide a base layer of aid, but noticeable cradling along with the in-ear cover seem to supply a softer feel on top.
Roma presents exceptional bounce that ought to keep you from feeling overly stuck when trying to reposition. The bed is quick to react to stress and reforms readily. These features should satisfy combination sleepers who prefer to change position since they sleep.
Side sleepers should experience reassuring pressure relief due to the foam layer inside the cover, which might help to reduce this tension.
Back sleepers ought to have the ability to find an option that suits their individual requirements, thanks to the thing’s double-sided nature. Significantly heavier sleepers may want to elect for the firm side, as an obvious sinking of the hips might be present if using the Medium-Plush option.
Stomach sleepers may want to get around the moderate side as the hips might sink and adversely influence their spine alignment. This is not necessarily a deal breaker because the Roma offers a firm layer that’s intended to provide improved support.
Most customers should have the ability to discover that the Roma satisfactory, particularly given its double nature. It is advisable that those with significant weight concerns use the company side. Latex Mattress Weight
Motion Transport Latex often performs well in the subject of motion transferand this item should do the same. The Dunlop absorbs movement, helping to keep disruptions to a minimum. This is particularly useful to co-sleepers or those who share their bed with pets or children.
Edge SupportThe edge support provided by this item is average for bed-in-a-box type items. You might notice compression when lying or sitting on the edge. Co-sleepers or people who prefer to sprawl out might be concerned with edge support, but this is generally not a concern for most people.
- Multiple Firmness Alternatives — The two Medium-Plush and Company are available.
- Warranty — There’s a 10-year limited warranty.
- Shipping — This item ships in the United States and Canada. Shipping is free in the neighboring states.
- Optional White Glove Delivery Service — White glove delivery can be found through a spouse service to get a flexible foundation set up just. Set-up services aren’t supplied for the mattress itself.
- CertiPUR-US Certified— All poly foams found inside Sleep EZ’s goods are certified to be free of substances like lead or formaldehyde.
- Adaptive Base
- Produced in the United States
At the time of producing this the below sizes and costs will be as follows:
Twin: 38″ X 74″— $495
Full: 53″ X 74″ — $695
Queen: 60″ X 80″ — $760
Special: Roma Queen $750 + 2 FREE Pillows
Financing is available for people who are looking for additional payment choices.
All Product Sizes:Sleep EZ mattresses Can Be Found in a total of eight dimensions: Twin, Twin XL, Full, Queen, King, Split King, California King, and Split California King. Some mattresses are not available in all eight sizes. Additionally, the Ultra King is exclusively available from the Ultra King dimensions (which can be bigger than a standard King/California King). Prices vary by selected model and size. All Sleep EZ mattresses are manufactured in the USA.
Delivery Coverage:The delivery coverage for Sleep EZ is as follows:
- All deliveries are coordinated through UPS Ground. The mattress is going to be constructed and shipped within 2 business days. Once the mattress ships, estimated delivery times are:
- 2 to 3 business days for California and the southwest.
- 3 to 4 business days for the Pacific Northwest and Midwest states.
Sleep EZ Product Firmness
Every latex layer of this Select Sleep and Ultra King mattresses is customizable in terms of firmness. Four firmness choices are offered for all these layers: Soft (19-22 ILD), Medium (30-32 ILD), Business (37-40 ILD), and Extra Business (44 ILD). In sizes Queen and larger, each layer may be divided for double firmness; this alternative is not offered for sizes Full and smaller. Latex Mattress Weight
As previously noted, the Roma mattress is flippable; one side is medium, while the other side is company. The Luxerion mattress is a medium company.
Trial and Warranty Info.
- This sleep trial does not include a compulsory break-in period. Purchasers can return their mattress at any point through the sleep trial
- Select Sleep mattress owners can swap out layers of latex throughout the sleep trial.
Warranty: Sleep EZ offers a 20-year warranty for your Select Sleep mattress (equally Lifetime Dreams and Organic Latex designs), and a 10-year warranty for the Roma, Luxerion, and Ultra King mattresses. The mattress cover is covered under a separate one year warranty.
>>VISIT THE SLEEP EZ WEBSITE<<