Sleep EZ makes many different latex mattresses that vary from organic to organic. Having been in business since 1976, Sleep EZ understands what its doing as it gets all natural, protected mattresses to the family. They have an assortment of merchandise in various price points and interesting features such as: flippable and dual-sided mattresses. Latex Mattress Warranty
Sleep EZ has four primary best selling mattresses:
- The Select Sleep Mattress is customizable concerning thickness, firmness, and makeup.
- Models can be found in 7″, 9″, 10″, and 13″ profiles. Based on the depth, they might contain two, three, or four latex layers.
- Four firmness alternatives are offered for each latex layer: Soft, Medium, Firm, and Extra Firm. Dual firmness is also offered for dimensions Queen and bigger.
- Two makeup customizations are available.
- The Lifetime Dreams option includes a natural cotton and Joma wool cover, plus a blended Talalay high latex layer.
- The Organic Latex option features an organic-cotton and eco-wool cover, and a natural Talalay high latex layer.
- For both options, the remaining three layers are produced with natural Dunlop latex. Both options follow the same pricing structure.
- The Roma Latex Mattress is a flippable mattress version. Each side includes an organic-cotton cover to a foam layer, and also the shared support core is constructed from organic Dunlop latex.
- The Luxerion Natural Latex Hybrid Comes with a comfort system with a four-way-stretch cover and a layer of natural Dunlop latex. The service center is constructed from high-density polyfoam.
- The Ultra King mattress includes 3 layers of natural Talalay latex which are customizable for firmness; double firmness is also available. This mattress measures 84″ wide and 96″ lengthy, making it considerably larger than a standard King or California King.
Out of those four best selling mattresses Sleep EZ has to offer, the Roma Mattress is perhaps the hottest. Thus, a complete breakdown of this Roma mattress was made with much more in depth particulars to assist you in your decision process.
ROMA MATTRESS REVIEW 2019
With both high end and more affordable options, Sleep EZ’s mid sized Roma Latex option expects to offer you a premium feel in a budget cost. 100 percent natural latex works to provide a more natural sleep than conventional foam beds. Dual sided firmness levels should keep you rested regardless of your position tastes for years to come.
You’ll love the Sleep EZ Roma Latex if you:
- Want firmness options — Moderate plush on one side, Business on the other, this item offers options so that you can find out what best suits your needs. If your needs change over time, you don’t need to pick a new bed. Rather, it’s possible to just reverse this bed over.
- Do not want to feel stuck — This product is very responsive and should keep you from experiencing difficulties while repositioning. This, combined with minimum sinkage, should save you from feeling trapped at the mattress.
- Strict budget — Latex beds are known to run a few thousand dollars in retail shops. The business hopes to provide a superior feel with no luxury strain on your wallet by selling online and removing the middleman. The Roma is a foam and latex hybrid vehicle which ships compressed in a box. The business promises the mattress will operate on most solid foundations, but they caution against foundations containing pliers or springs more than 3 inches apart because these could cause sagging. Engineered and wood foundations are available for purchase through the company’s website.
The cover comes with a channel-quilted design that promises to keep sheets securely in place. A layer of foam is quilted into the cover to give airflow along with also a gentle cradle.
- The first layer is made up of 3 inches of Moderate 100% Organic Dunlop latex. This aspect should feel plusher and should provide a minimal cradling impact when used as the top side of the mattress.
- The second layer contains 3 inches of Firm 100% Natural Dunlop latex. This side is intended to feel more Business when slept on.
Support & Feel
The heftier Dunlop latex will supply a foundation layer of support, but apparent cradling and the in-ear cover seem to provide a softer feel at the top.
Roma presents exceptional bounce that ought to keep you from feeling too stuck when attempting to reposition. The bed is quick to react to pressure and reforms readily. These attributes should meet combination sleepers who like to change position as they sleep.
Side sleepers should experience reassuring pressure relief due to the foam layer inside the cover, which might help to reduce this tension.
Rear sleepers should have the ability to find an option that suits their unique needs, thanks to the thing’s double-sided nature. Significantly heavier sleepers might want to opt for the firm side, as an obvious sinking of the hips may be present if using the Medium-Plush option.
Stomach sleepers may want to avoid the moderate side as the buttocks might sink deeply and negatively influence their backbone alignment. This is not necessarily a deal breaker because the Roma supplies a firm layer that is meant to offer enhanced support.
Most customers need to have the ability to find that the Roma satisfactory, especially given its dual nature. It’s recommended that people who have significant weight concerns utilize the company side. Latex Mattress Warranty
Motion TransferLatex frequently performs well in the subject of motion transferand this item should do exactly the same. The Dunlop absorbs movement, helping to keep disruptions to a minimum. This is especially useful to co-sleepers or people who share their bed with pets or children.
Edge Service The edge support supplied by this product is average for bed-in-a-box type items. You might notice compression when sitting or lying on the edge. Co-sleepers or people who prefer to sprawl out may be concerned with edge support, but that is usually not a concern for most individuals.
- Multiple Firmness Alternatives — Both Medium-Plush and Firm are available.
- Warranty — There’s a 10-year limited guarantee.
- Shipping — This item ships in the USA and Canada. Shipping is free in the contiguous states.
- Optional White Glove Delivery Service — White glove delivery can be found through a partner service for an adjustable base setup only. Set-up providers aren’t provided for the mattress itself.
- CertiPUR-US Accredited — All poly foams located inside Sleep EZ’s products are certified to be free from chemicals like lead or formaldehyde.
- Adaptive Base
- Made in the United States
At the time of creating this the under sizes and prices are as follows:
Full: 53″ X 74″ — $695
Queen: 60″ X 80″ — $760
King: 76″ X 80″ — $1,095
Financing is available for people who are looking for additional payment choices.
Order a full size or bigger mattress and receive 2 FREE latex pillows with your mattress!