Sleep EZ makes many different latex mattresses that range from organic to organic. Having been in business since 1976, Sleep EZ understands what its doing when it makes all natural, protected mattresses for your family. They have an assortment of merchandise in various price points and interesting features such as: flippable and dual-sided mattresses. Latex Mattress Vs Spring Mattress
Sleep EZ has four main best selling mattresses:
- The Select Sleep Mattress is customizable concerning thickness, firmness, and makeup.
- Models are available in 7″, 9″, 10″, and 13″ profiles. Depending on the thickness, they may contain two, three, or four latex layers.
- Four firmness options are offered for each latex layer: Soft, Medium, Firm, and Extra Firm. Dual firmness is also offered for dimensions Queen and bigger.
- Two makeup customizations are available.
- The Lifetime Dreams option includes a organic cotton and Joma wool cover, plus a blended Talalay top latex layer.
- The Organic Latex alternative features an organic-cotton and eco-wool cover, along with a natural Talalay top latex layer.
- For the two options, the rest three layers are produced with organic Dunlop latex. Both choices follow the same pricing structure. Each side includes an organic-cotton cover quilted to a foam layer, and also the shared support core is constructed from natural Dunlop latex.
- The Luxerion Natural Latex Hybrid features a comfort system using a four-way-stretch cover and a layer of natural Dunlop latex. The service core is constructed from high-density polyfoam.
- The Ultra King mattress consists of 3 layers of natural Talalay latex which are customizable for firmness; dual firmness is also offered. This mattress measures 84″ broad and 96″ long, making it considerably bigger than a standard King or California King.
From the four best selling mattresses Sleep EZ has to offer, the Roma Mattress is possibly the most popular. Thus, a comprehensive breakdown of the Roma mattress has been created with much more in depth particulars to assist you in your decision process.
ROMA MATTRESS REVIEW 2019
With both high end and cheaper choices, Sleep EZ’s mid sized Roma Latex option expects to offer you a premium feel at a budget cost. 100 percent natural latex functions to supply a more natural sleep compared to conventional foam beds. Dual sided firmness levels should keep you rested no matter your position tastes for a long time to come.
You’ll love the Sleep EZ Roma Latex if you:
- Want firmness options — Moderate lavish on one side, Firm on the flip side, this item provides options so that you can figure out what best suits your needs. In case your needs change over time, you don’t have to pick a new bed. Instead, you can just flip this mattress over.
- Do not need to feel stuck — This item is quite responsive and ought to keep you from experiencing difficulties while repositioning. This, together with minimum sinkage, should save you from feeling stuck at the mattress.
- Strict budget — Latex beds have been proven to run a couple thousand bucks in retail shops. The company expects to deliver a superior feel without the luxury strain in your wallet by selling online and removing the middleman.
Roma Materials & Quality
The Roma is a foam and latex hybrid that ships compressed into a box. The business promises that the mattress will work on most solid foundations, but they caution against foundations comprising pliers or springs over 3 inches apart as these could cause sagging. Adjustable and timber foundations are readily available for sale through the company’s website.
The cover features a channel-quilted design that promises to maintain sheets securely in place. A layer of foam is quilted into the cover to provide warmth along with also a gentle cradle.
- The first layer consists of 3 inches of Moderate 100% Natural Dunlop latex. This side should sense plusher and should provide a minimal cradling impact when used as the upper side of the mattress.
- The next layer contains 3 inches of Firm 100% Natural Dunlop latex. This side is meant to feel more Business when slept on. The firmer Dunlop latex will provide a base layer of aid, but apparent cradling along with the in-ear cover appear to supply a softer feel on top.
Roma offers exceptional bounce which should save you from feeling overly stuck when trying to reposition. The bed is fast to respond to stress and reforms readily. These features should satisfy combination sleepers who like to change position since they sleep.
Side sleepers should undergo comforting pressure relief on account of the foam layer inside the cover, which may help to decrease this tension.
Rear sleepers should have the ability to find an alternative that suits their individual needs, thanks to this thing’s double-sided nature. Significantly heavier sleepers might want to elect for the business side, as a noticeable sinking of the hips may be present when using the Medium-Plush option.
Stomach sleepers might want to get around the moderate side as the hips might sink deeply and negatively influence their backbone alignment. This isn’t necessarily a deal breaker since the Roma offers a firm layer that is meant to offer improved support.
Most customers need to have the ability to find the Roma satisfactory, particularly given its dual nature. It is recommended that those with significant weight concerns utilize the firm side. Latex Mattress Vs Spring Mattress
Motion Transport Latex frequently performs well in the subject of motion transferand this product should do the same. The Dunlop absorbs motion, helping to keep disruptions to a minimum. This is especially beneficial to co-sleepers or people who share their bed with pets or kids.
Edge SupportThe edge support provided by this product is average for bed-in-a-box kind items. You might see compression when lying or sitting on the edge. Co-sleepers or individuals who prefer to sprawl out may be concerned with edge aid, but that is usually not a concern for most individuals.
- Multiple Firmness Alternatives — The two Medium-Plush and Company can be found.
- Trial Period — Returns can be made for up to 90 days after purchase.
- Warranty — There’s a 10-year limited guarantee. Shipping is free in the contiguous states.
- Optional White Glove Delivery Service — White glove delivery can be found via a spouse service for an adjustable base set up just. Set-up providers are not supplied for the mattress .
- CertiPUR-US Certified— All poly foams located inside Sleep EZ’s products are certified to be free of chemicals like lead or formaldehyde.
- Adjustable Base
- Produced in the USA
At the time of producing this the under sizes and costs will be as follows:
Twin XL: 38″ X 80″ — $595
Full: 53″ X 74″ — $695
King: 76″ X 80″ — $1,095
Cal King: 72″ X 84″ — $1,095
Financing can be obtained for those looking for additional payment choices.
Order a full size or bigger mattress and receive 2 FREE latex pillows with your mattress!
Sleep EZ Specifics
All Product Sizes:Sleep EZ mattresses Can Be Found in a total of eight sizes: Twin, Twin XL, Full, Queen, King, Split King, California King, and Split California King. Some mattresses aren’t available in all eight dimensions. Additionally, the Ultra King is exclusively available from the Ultra King dimensions (which is bigger than a standard King/California King). Prices vary by chosen model and size. All of Sleep EZ mattresses are manufactured from the USA.
Delivery Policy:The Shipping policy for Sleep EZ is as follows:
- All deliveries are coordinated through UPS Ground. The mattress is going to be constructed and shipped within 2 business days.
Sleep EZ Product Firmness
Every latex layer of this Select Sleep and Ultra King mattresses is customizable in terms of firmness. Four firmness options can be obtained for all these layers: Flexible (19-22 ILD), Medium (30-32 ILD), Firm (37-40 ILD), and Extra Business (44 ILD). In sizes Queen and bigger, each layer may be divided for dual firmness; this alternative is not available for sizes Full and much smaller. Latex Mattress Vs Spring Mattress
As previously mentioned, the Roma mattress is flippable; one side is moderate, while the other side is company. The Luxerion mattress is a medium company.
Trial Period: Sleep EZ Provides a 90 night sleep trial for the Select Sleep, Roma, and Luxerion mattresses.
- This sleep trial does not include a compulsory break-in period. Purchasers may return their mattress at any stage during the sleep trial
- Select Sleep mattress owners can swap out layers of latex throughout the sleeping trial.
Warranty: Sleep EZ Provides a 20-year warranty for your Select Sleep mattress (both Lifetime Dreams and Organic Latex designs), and a 10-year warranty for the Roma, Luxerion, and Ultra King mattresses. The mattress cover is covered under a different one year guarantee.