Sleep EZ makes many different latex mattresses that vary from organic to all-natural. Having been in business since 1976, Sleep EZ understands what its doing as it makes all natural, safe mattresses to the family. They’ve an assortment of products in different price points and interesting features like: flippable and dual-sided mattresses. Latex Mattress Vs Sleep Number
Sleep EZ has four main best selling mattresses:
- The Select Sleep Mattress is customizable in terms of depth, firmness, and composition. Based on the thickness, they may contain two, three, or four latex layers.
- Four firmness options are offered for each latex layer: Soft, Medium, Firm, and Extra Firm. Dual firmness is also offered for sizes Queen and larger.
- Two composition customizations are available.
- The Lifetime Dreams alternative includes a organic cotton and Joma wool cover, plus a blended Talalay top latex layer.
- The Organic Latex option features an organic-cotton and eco-wool cover, along with a natural Talalay high latex layer.
- For the two alternatives, the remaining three layers are made of organic Dunlop latex. Both options follow the exact same pricing structure. Each side features an organic-cotton cover to a foam layer, and the shared support core is made of organic Dunlop latex.
- The Luxerion Natural Latex Hybrid Comes with a comfort system using a four-way-stretch cover plus a layer of natural Dunlop latex. The service core is constructed from high-density polyfoam.
- The Ultra King mattress consists of three layers of natural Talalay latex which are customizable for firmness; double firmness is also offered. This mattress measures 84″ wide and 96″ lengthy, making it significantly larger than a standard King or California King.
Out of those four best selling mattresses Sleep EZ has to offer, the Roma Mattress is perhaps the most popular. Therefore, a comprehensive breakdown of the Roma mattress was created with more in depth particulars to aid you in your decision process.
ROMA MATTRESS REVIEW 2019
Together with both high end and cheaper choices, Sleep EZ’s mid-range Roma Latex option hopes to offer you a premium feel in a budget cost. 100 percent organic latex works to supply a more natural sleep than conventional foam beds. Double sided firmness levels ought to keep you well rested no matter your position preferences for years to come.
You will adore the Sleep EZ Roma Latex in case you:
- Need firmness options — Moderate lavish on one side, Business on the other, this item provides options so you can figure out what best suits your requirements. If your needs change over time, you do not need to pick a new bed. Instead, you can just reverse this mattress over.
- Do not need to feel stuck — This item is quite responsive and should keep you from experiencing difficulties while repositioning. This, combined with minimum sinkage, should save you from feeling stuck in the mattress.
- Strict budget — Latex beds are proven to run a few thousand bucks in retail stores. The company hopes to provide a superior feel with no luxury strain on your pocket by purchasing online and removing the middleman. The Roma is a foam and latex hybrid vehicle that ships compressed into a box. The business promises the mattress will work on many solid foundations, but they caution against bases containing pliers or springs more than 3 inches apart because these could cause sagging. Engineered and wood foundations are available for sale through the company’s website.
The cover features a channel-quilted layout that promises to maintain sheets securely in place. A layer of foam is quilted into the cover to provide airflow along with a gentle cradle.
- The first layer consists of 3 inches of Moderate 100% Natural Dunlop latex. This side should feel plusher and should offer a minimal cradling effect when used at the upper side of the mattress.
- The second layer contains 3 inches of Firm 100% Natural Dunlop latex. This side is intended to feel more Business when slept on.
Support & Feel
The firmer Dunlop latex will provide a foundation layer of aid, but apparent cradling along with the in-ear cover seem to provide a softer feel at the top.
Roma presents exceptional bounce which should save you from feeling overly stuck when attempting to reposition. The bed is fast to react to pressure and reforms readily. These attributes should satisfy combination sleepers who prefer to modify position as they sleep.
Side sleepers should experience comforting pressure relief on account of the foam layer within the cover, which might help to decrease this tension.
Rear sleepers ought to have the ability to find an alternative that suits their individual needs, thanks to the thing’s double-sided nature. Significantly heavier sleepers may want to opt for the firm side, as an obvious sinking of the hips might be present when using the Medium-Plush alternative.
Stomach sleepers may want to avoid the moderate side as the hips might sink and adversely affect their backbone alignment. This is not always a deal breaker because the Roma offers a firm layer that is meant to offer improved support.
Most customers should have the ability to discover that the Roma satisfactory, particularly given its dual nature. It is advisable that those with significant weight concerns use the firm side. Latex Mattress Vs Sleep Number
Motion TransferLatex frequently performs well in the area of motion transferand this item should do exactly the same. The Dunlop absorbs movement, helping to keep disruptions to a minimum. This is particularly beneficial to co-sleepers or those who share their bed with pets or kids.
Edge Service The edge support provided by this item is typical for bed-in-a-box type items. You might notice compression when sitting or lying on the edge. Co-sleepers or people who like to sprawl out might be worried with edge aid, but that is generally not a concern for most people.
- Multiple Firmness Options — The two Medium-Plush and Company can be found.
- Trial Period — Returns can be made for up to 90 days after purchase.
- Warranty — There’s a 10-year limited warranty. Delivery is free in the neighboring states.
- Optional White Glove Delivery Service — White glove delivery can be found via a partner service to get a flexible foundation setup only. Set-up services aren’t supplied for the mattress itself.
- CertiPUR-US Certified— All poly foams located inside Sleep EZ’s goods are certified to be free from chemicals like lead or formaldehyde.
- Adaptive Base
- Produced in the USA
At the time of producing this the below sizes and costs will be as follows:
Twin XL: 38″ X 80″ — $595
Queen: 60″ X 80″ — $760
Financing is available for people who are looking for additional payment choices.
Order a full size or bigger mattress and receive 2 FREE latex pillows with your mattress!