Sleep EZ makes a variety of latex mattresses that range from organic to all-natural. Having been in business since 1976, Sleep EZ knows what its doing as it makes all natural, protected mattresses to the family. They have an assortment of products in various price points and interesting features such as: flippable and dual-sided mattresses. Latex Mattress Vs Polyurethane
Sleep EZ has four main best selling mattresses:
- The Select Sleep Mattress is customizable concerning thickness, firmness, and composition. Depending on the thickness, they might contain two, three, or four latex layers.
- Four firmness options are available for each latex layer: Soft, Medium, Firm, and Extra Firm. Dual firmness is also offered for sizes Queen and bigger.
- Two makeup customizations are available.
- The Lifetime Dreams option includes a organic cotton and Joma wool cover, plus a mixed Talalay top latex layer.
- The Organic Latex option features an organic-cotton plus eco-wool cover, along with a natural Talalay high latex layer.
- For the two options, the remaining three layers are made of organic Dunlop latex. Both options follow the exact same pricing structure. Each side includes an organic-cotton cover to a foam layer, and also the shared support core is made from organic Dunlop latex.
- The Luxerion Natural Latex Hybrid Comes with a comfort system using a four-way-stretch cover plus a layer of natural Dunlop latex. The service core is assembled from high-density polyfoam.
- The Ultra King mattress includes three layers of natural Talalay latex that are customizable for firmness; dual firmness is also offered. This mattress measures 84″ broad and 96″ lengthy, making it considerably larger than a King or California King.
Out of those four best selling mattresses Sleep EZ has to offer, the Roma Mattress is possibly the hottest. Thus, a comprehensive breakdown of the Roma mattress was made with much more in depth specifics to assist you in your decision procedure.
With both high end and more affordable choices, Sleep EZ’s mid-range Roma Latex option expects to offer you a premium feel in a budget cost. 100 percent natural latex functions to provide a more natural sleep than traditional foam beds. Dual sided firmness levels ought to keep you well rested no matter your position preferences for years to come.
You’ll adore the Sleep EZ Roma Latex if you:
- Need firmness options — Moderate plush on one side, Business on the other, this item offers options so you can figure out what best suits your requirements. In case your needs change over time, then you don’t need to pick a new mattress. Rather, it’s possible to just reverse this bed over.
- Do not want to feel stuck — This item is very responsive and ought to save you from experiencing problems while repositioning. This, combined with minimum sinkage, should save you from feeling trapped at the mattress.
- Strict budget — Latex beds are proven to run a couple thousand bucks in retail shops. The business expects to deliver a premium feel with no luxury strain in your wallet by selling online and eliminating the middleman.
Roma Materials & Quality
The Roma is a foam and latex hybrid vehicle that ships compacted in a box. The business promises that the mattress will operate on most solid foundations, but they caution against bases containing springs or slats over 3 inches apart because these could cause sagging. Engineered and wood foundations are available for sale through the provider’s website.
The cover comes with a channel-quilted design that promises to keep sheets securely in place. A layer of foam is quilted into the cover to provide warmth along with a gentle cradle.
- The very first layer consists of 3 inches of Moderate 100% Organic Dunlop latex. This aspect should sense plusher and should offer a minimal cradling impact when used at the upper side of the mattress.
- The second layer contains 3 inches of Business 100% Organic Dunlop latex. This side is intended to feel more Business when slept on. The open cell structure of the latex should prevent you from overheating. The firmer Dunlop latex will provide a foundation layer of aid, but noticeable cradling and the quilted foam cover seem to supply a softer feel at the top.
Roma presents exceptional bounce that ought to save you from feeling overly stuck when trying to reposition. The bed is quick to react to pressure and reforms easily. These features should satisfy combination sleepers who prefer to modify position as they sleep.
Side sleepers should undergo comforting pressure relief due to the foam layer within the cover, which may help to reduce this tension.
Back sleepers should be able to find an alternative that suits their individual needs, thanks to this item’s double-sided nature. Significantly heavier sleepers may want to opt for the business side, as a noticeable sinking of the hips may be present if using the Medium-Plush option.
Stomach sleepers might want to avoid the moderate side as the hips might sink deeply and negatively affect their spine alignment. This is not always a deal breaker because the Roma supplies a firm layer that is intended to provide improved support.
Most clients should have the ability to discover that the Roma satisfactory, particularly given its dual nature. It is recommended that people who have significant weight concerns utilize the firm side. Latex Mattress Vs Polyurethane
Motion TransferLatex frequently performs well in the area of motion transferand this item should do the same. The Dunlop absorbs movement, helping to keep disruptions to a minimum. This is particularly beneficial to co-sleepers or people who share their bed with pets or kids.
Edge SupportThe edge support supplied by this product is average for bed-in-a-box kind items. You might notice compression when lying or sitting on the edge. Co-sleepers or people who like to sprawl out may be worried with edge aid, but that is generally not a concern for most individuals.
- Multiple Firmness Options — Both Medium-Plush and Company are available.
- Warranty — There’s a 10-year limited warranty. Shipping is free in the contiguous states.
- Optional White Glove Delivery Service — White glove delivery can be found through a partner service for an adjustable base setup only. Set-up providers aren’t supplied for the mattress itself.
- CertiPUR-US Accredited — All poly foams located inside Sleep EZ’s goods are certified to be free of chemicals like lead or formaldehyde.
- Adaptive Base
- Made in the USA
In the time of creating this the below sizes and costs are as follows:
Twin: 38″ X 74″— $495
Twin XL: 38″ X 80″ — $595
Full: 53″ X 74″ — $695
King: 76″ X 80″ — $1,095
Financing is available for those looking for additional payment options.
Order a full size or bigger mattress and receive 2 FREE latex pillows with your mattress!
Sleep EZ Specifics
All Product Sizes:Sleep EZ mattresses are available in a total of eight sizes: Twin, Twin XL, Full, Queen, King, Split King, California King, and Split California King. Some mattresses aren’t available in all eight dimensions. Additionally, the Ultra King is exclusively available from the Ultra King dimensions (which is bigger than a standard King/California King). Prices vary by chosen model and size. All Sleep EZ mattresses are manufactured in the USA.
Delivery Coverage:The delivery policy for Sleep EZ is as follows:
The mattress will be constructed and shipped inside 2 business days. When the mattress ships, estimated delivery times are:
Sleep EZ Product Firmness
Each latex layer of the Select Sleep and Ultra King mattresses is customizable in terms of firmness. Four firmness choices are offered for these layers: Soft (19-22 ILD), Medium (30-32 ILD), Firm (37-40 ILD), and Extra Firm (44 ILD). In sizes Queen and larger, each layer could be divided for double firmness; this alternative is not offered for sizes Full and much smaller. Latex Mattress Vs Polyurethane
As previously noted, the Roma mattress is flippable; one side is moderate, whereas the other side is company. The Luxerion mattress is a medium firm.
Trial and Warranty Info.
- This sleep trial doesn’t include a compulsory break-in period. Purchasers can return their mattress at any point during the sleeping trial
- Select Sleep mattress owners can swap out layers of latex throughout the sleep trial.
Warranty: Sleep EZ Provides a 20-year guarantee for your Select Sleep mattress (both Lifetime Dreams and Organic Latex designs), and a 10-year warranty for the Roma, Luxerion, along with Ultra King mattresses. The mattress cover is covered under a different one year warranty.