Sleep EZ makes a variety of latex mattresses that range from organic to organic. Having been in business since 1976, Sleep EZ knows what its doing when it gets all natural, protected mattresses to the family. They’ve an assortment of merchandise in different price points and interesting features like: flippable and dual-sided mattresses. Latex Mattress Vs Pocket Coil
Sleep EZ has four primary best selling mattresses:
- The Select Sleep Mattress is customizable concerning thickness, firmness, and composition.
- Models are available in 7″, 9″, 10″, and 13″ profiles. Depending upon the thickness, they might contain two, three, or four latex layers.
- Four firmness alternatives are available for each latex layer: Soft, Medium, Firm, and Extra Firm. Dual firmness can be offered for sizes Queen and bigger.
- Two makeup customizations are available.
- The Lifetime Dreams alternative features a natural cotton and Joma wool cover, and a mixed Talalay top latex layer.
- The Organic Latex option features an organic-cotton and eco-wool cover, and a natural Talalay top latex layer.
- For the two alternatives, the remaining three layers are produced with natural Dunlop latex. Both choices follow the exact same pricing structure.
- The Roma Latex Mattress is a flippable mattress version. Each side includes an organic-cotton cover quilted to a foam layer, and also the shared support core is constructed from organic Dunlop latex.
- The Luxerion Natural Latex Hybrid features a comfort system with a four-way-stretch cover and a layer of organic Dunlop latex. The support center is constructed from high-density polyfoam.
- The Ultra King mattress consists of three layers of natural Talalay latex that are customizable for firmness; double firmness is also offered. This mattress measures 84″ wide and 96″ long, making it considerably bigger than a King or California King.
Out of those four best selling mattresses Sleep EZ offers, the Roma Mattress is perhaps the most popular. Therefore, a complete breakdown of this Roma mattress has been made with much more in depth specifics to assist you in your decision procedure.
ROMA MATTRESS REVIEW 2019
Together with both higher end and cheaper options, Sleep EZ’s mid sized Roma Latex option expects to offer you a premium feel at a budget price. 100 percent organic latex functions to provide a more natural sleep compared to conventional foam beds. Double sided firmness levels should keep you rested no matter your position tastes for a long time to come.
You’ll love the Sleep EZ Roma Latex if you:
- Need firmness options — Moderate plush on one side, Business on the flip side, this item provides options so you can find out what best suits your requirements. If your needs change over time, then you don’t have to pick a new mattress. Instead, you can simply flip this bed over.
- Don’t need to feel stuck — This item is quite responsive and should keep you from experiencing difficulties while repositioning. This, combined with minimal sinkage, should save you from feeling trapped at the mattress.
- Strict budget — Latex beds are known to run a couple thousand bucks in retail shops. The company expects to deliver a superior feel without the luxury strain on your pocket by purchasing online and eliminating the middleman.
Roma Materials & Makeup
The Roma is a foam and latex hybrid which ships compacted into a box. The business promises the mattress will work on most solid foundations, but they caution against foundations containing pliers or springs over 3 inches apart because these can cause sagging. Adjustable and wood foundations are available for purchase through the company’s website.
The cover features a channel-quilted design that promises to keep sheets securely in place. A layer of polyurethane is quilted into the cover to provide warmth along with a gentle cradle.
- The first layer is made up of 3 inches of Moderate 100% Organic Dunlop latex. This aspect should feel plusher and should offer a minimal cradling effect when used as the upper side of the mattress.
- The second layer contains 3 inches of Firm 100% Natural Dunlop latex. This side is intended to feel more Firm when slept on. The open cell structure of the latex should stop you from overheating. The heftier Dunlop latex does supply a foundation layer of aid, but noticeable cradling and the quilted foam cover appear to provide a softer feel on top.
Roma presents exceptional bounce which should keep you from feeling overly stuck when trying to reposition. The mattress is fast to respond to stress and reforms readily. These attributes should meet combination sleepers who like to change position as they sleep.
Side sleepers should experience reassuring pressure relief due to the foam layer within the cover, which may help to decrease this tension.
Rear sleepers should be able to find an alternative that suits their individual needs, thanks to the thing’s double-sided nature. Significantly heavier sleepers might want to elect for the business side, as a noticeable sinking of the hips might be present when using the Medium-Plush option.
Stomach sleepers may want to get around the moderate side as the buttocks might sink deeply and negatively influence their spine alignment. This is not always a deal breaker since the Roma offers a firm layer that’s meant to provide improved support.
Most customers should have the ability to discover the Roma satisfactory, especially given its double nature. It is recommended that people who have significant weight concerns utilize the company side. Latex Mattress Vs Pocket Coil
Motion TransferLatex frequently performs well in the subject of motion transferand this item should do the same. The Dunlop absorbs movement, helping to keep disruptions to a minimum. This is particularly beneficial to co-sleepers or people who share their bed with pets or kids.
Edge Service The edge support supplied by this product is average for bed-in-a-box type items. You may see compression when lying or sitting on the edge. Co-sleepers or people who prefer to sprawl out might be concerned with edge support, but that is generally not a concern for most individuals.
- Multiple Firmness Alternatives — Both Medium-Plush and Firm are available.
- Guarantee — There is a 10-year limited guarantee. Shipping is free in the neighboring states.
- Optional White Glove Delivery Service — White glove delivery is available through a partner service to get an adjustable foundation setup only. Set-up providers aren’t provided for the mattress itself.
- CertiPUR-US Certified— All poly foams found inside Sleep EZ’s products are certified to be free of substances like lead or formaldehyde.
- Adaptive Base
- Produced in the USA
At the time of producing this the below sizes and prices are as follows:
Queen: 60″ X 80″ — $760
King: 76″ X 80″ — $1,095
Financing is available for people who are looking for additional payment choices.
All Product Sizes:Sleep EZ mattresses are available in a total of eight dimensions: Twin, Twin XL, Full, Queen, King, Split King, California King, and Split California King. Some mattresses aren’t available in all eight dimensions. Additionally, the Ultra King is only available from the Ultra King size (which can be bigger than a normal King/California King). Prices vary by chosen model and size. All of Sleep EZ mattresses are manufactured in the USA.
Delivery Policy:The delivery policy for Sleep EZ is as follows:
- All deliveries are coordinated through UPS Ground. The mattress is going to be constructed and shipped inside 2 business days. Every latex layer of the Select Sleep and Ultra King mattresses is customizable in terms of firmness. Four firmness options can be obtained for all these layers: Flexible (19-22 ILD), Medium (30-32 ILD), Firm (37-40 ILD), and Extra Business (44 ILD). In dimensions Queen and larger, each layer may be split for dual firmness; this alternative isn’t offered for sizes Full and much smaller. Latex Mattress Vs Pocket Coil
As previously noted, the Roma mattress is flippable; one side is medium, whereas another side is firm. The Luxerion mattress is a medium firm.
Trial and Warranty Info.
- This sleep trial doesn’t include a compulsory break-in period. Purchasers may return their mattress at any point during the sleeping trial
- Select Sleep mattress owners can swap out layers of latex during the sleep trial.
Warranty: Sleep EZ Provides a 20-year guarantee for your Select Sleep mattress (both Lifetime Dreams and Organic Latex layouts ), and a 10-year guarantee for your Roma, Luxerion, and Ultra King mattresses. The mattress cover is covered under a separate one year guarantee.