Sleep EZ makes many different latex mattresses that range from organic to all-natural. Having been in business since 1976, Sleep EZ understands what its doing as it gets all natural, protected mattresses for the loved ones. They have an assortment of merchandise in different price points and fascinating features such as: flippable and dual-sided mattresses. Latex Mattress Vs Memory Foam
Sleep EZ has four main best selling mattresses:
- The Select Sleep Mattress is customizable in terms of depth, firmness, and composition. Based on the thickness, they might contain two, three, or four latex layers.
- Four firmness alternatives are offered for every latex layer: Soft, Medium, Firm, and Extra Firm. Dual firmness can be offered for sizes Queen and larger.
- Two makeup customizations are available.
- The Lifetime Dreams alternative includes a natural cotton and Joma wool cover, and a mixed Talalay top latex layer.
- The Organic Latex option features an organic-cotton plus eco-wool cover, along with a natural Talalay top latex layer.
- For both alternatives, the rest three layers are produced with organic Dunlop latex. Both choices follow the same pricing structure. Each side includes an organic-cotton cover quilted to a foam layer, and the shared support core is made of natural Dunlop latex.
- The Luxerion Natural Latex Hybrid Comes with a comfort system with a four-way-stretch cover and a layer of organic Dunlop latex. The service core is constructed from high-density polyfoam.
- The Ultra King mattress includes three layers of natural Talalay latex that are customizable for firmness; double firmness is also offered. This mattress measures 84″ broad and 96″ long, making it considerably larger than a King or California King.
>>VISIT THE SLEEP EZ WEBSITE<<
Out of the four best selling mattresses Sleep EZ offers, the Roma Mattress is perhaps the most popular. Thus, a complete breakdown of this Roma mattress was created with much more in depth particulars to assist you in your decision procedure.
ROMA MATTRESS REVIEW 2019
Together with both high end and cheaper options, Sleep EZ’s mid-range Roma Latex option hopes to offer you a premium feel at a budget cost. 100 percent natural latex functions to provide a more natural sleep than traditional foam beds. Double sided firmness levels ought to keep you rested no matter your position preferences for a long time to come.
You will adore the Sleep EZ Roma Latex in case you:
- Want firmness options — Moderate plush on one side, Business on the other, this item provides options so you can figure out what best suits your requirements. If your needs change over time, then you don’t have to select a new mattress. Rather, it’s possible to just reverse this mattress over.
- Do not need to feel stuck — This item is very responsive and should save you from experiencing difficulties while repositioning. This, combined with minimal sinkage, should save you from feeling trapped at the mattress.
- Strict budget — Latex beds have been known to run a few thousand dollars in retail shops. The company expects to provide a superior feel without the luxury strain in your wallet by selling online and removing the middleman.
Roma Materials & Quality
The Roma is a foam and latex hybrid vehicle that ships compressed in a box. The company promises that the mattress will operate on most solid foundations, but they caution against foundations containing springs or slats more than 3 inches apart as these could cause sagging. Adjustable and timber foundations are available for sale through the provider’s website.
The cover features a channel-quilted design that promises to maintain sheets firmly in place. A layer of foam is quilted into the cover to give airflow and a gentle cradle.
- The very first layer is made up of 3 inches of Medium 100% Organic Dunlop latex. This aspect should sense plusher and should offer a minimal cradling impact when used as the upper side of the mattress.
- The second layer comprises 3 inches of Business 100% Natural Dunlop latex. This side is intended to feel more Business when slept on. The open cell structure of the latex should stop you from overheating.
Support & Feel
The firmer Dunlop latex does supply a foundation layer of support, but noticeable cradling along with the quilted foam cover seem to supply a softer feel at the top.
Roma presents exceptional bounce that ought to save you from feeling overly stuck when attempting to reposition. The bed is fast to respond to stress and reforms readily. These attributes should meet combination sleepers who prefer to change position since they sleep.
Side sleepers should experience reassuring pressure relief on account of the foam layer within the cover, which might help to decrease this tension.
Rear sleepers should have the ability to find an option that suits their individual requirements, thanks to the item’s double-sided nature. Significantly heavier sleepers may want to opt for the business side, as a noticeable sinking of the hips might be present if using the Medium-Plush option.
Stomach sleepers may want to avoid the moderate side as the hips might sink deeply and negatively affect their spine alignment. This is not always a deal breaker since the Roma offers a firm layer that is meant to offer enhanced support.
Most clients should have the ability to discover that the Roma satisfactory, especially given its double nature. It is recommended that those with significant weight concerns use the firm side. Latex Mattress Vs Memory Foam
Motion Transport Latex frequently performs well in the subject of motion transferand this product should do exactly the same. The Dunlop absorbs movement, helping to keep disruptions to a minimum. This is especially useful to co-sleepers or those who share their bed with pets or children.
Edge SupportThe edge support provided by this item is average for bed-in-a-box kind items. You may notice compression when lying or sitting on the edge. Co-sleepers or people who prefer to sprawl out might be concerned with edge aid, but that is generally not a concern for most individuals.
- Multiple Firmness Options — The two Medium-Plush and Firm are available.
- Trial Period — Returns can be created for up to 90 days after purchase.
- Warranty — There’s a 10-year limited warranty.
- Shipping — This item ships in the United States and Canada. Shipping is free in the neighboring states.
- Optional White Glove Delivery Service — White glove delivery is available through a spouse service to get a flexible foundation set up only. Set-up services are not provided for the mattress .
- CertiPUR-US Accredited — All poly foams found inside Sleep EZ’s products are certified to be free from substances like lead or formaldehyde.
- Adaptive Base
- Made in the USA
At the time of producing this the below sizes and prices will be as follows:
Twin: 38″ X 74″— $495
Twin XL: 38″ X 80″ — $595
King: 76″ X 80″ — $1,095
Cal King: 72″ X 84″ — $1,095
Financing can be obtained for those looking for additional payment options.
All Product Sizes:Sleep EZ mattresses are available in a total of eight dimensions: Twin, Twin XL, Full, Queen, King, Split King, California King, and Split California King. Some mattresses aren’t available in all eight dimensions. Moreover, the Ultra King is only available from the Ultra King size (which can be bigger than a standard King/California King). Prices vary by selected model and size. All of Sleep EZ mattresses are manufactured in the USA.
Shipping Policy:The Shipping coverage for Sleep EZ is as follows:
- All deliveries are coordinated through UPS Ground. The mattress is going to be assembled and sent inside 2 business days.
- 4 to 5 business days for New England and the East Coast.
Sleep EZ Product Firmness
Each latex layer of the Select Sleep and Ultra King mattresses is customizable concerning firmness. Four firmness choices are offered for all these layers: Flexible (19-22 ILD), Medium (30-32 ILD), Business (37-40 ILD), and Extra Firm (44 ILD). In dimensions Queen and bigger, each layer could be split for dual firmness; this alternative isn’t available for sizes Full and smaller. Latex Mattress Vs Memory Foam
As previously noted, the Roma mattress is flippable; one side is moderate, while another side is firm. The Luxerion mattress is a moderate company.
Trial Period: Sleep EZ offers a 90 night sleep trial for the Select Sleep, Roma, and Luxerion mattresses.
- This sleep trial does not include a compulsory break-in period. Purchasers can return their mattress at any stage through the sleeping trial
- Select Sleep mattress owners can swap out layers of latex during the sleeping trial.
Warranty: Sleep EZ Provides a 20-year guarantee for the Select Sleep mattress (equally Lifetime Dreams and Organic Latex designs), plus a 10-year warranty for the Roma, Luxerion, along with Ultra King mattresses. The mattress cover is covered under a different one year warranty.
>>VISIT THE SLEEP EZ WEBSITE<<