Sleep EZ makes many different latex mattresses that vary from organic to all-natural. Having been in business since 1976, Sleep EZ knows what its doing when it gets all natural, safe mattresses to the family. They have a variety of products in different price points and fascinating features such as: flippable and dual-sided mattresses. Latex Mattress Vs Memory Foam Mattress
Sleep EZ has four main best selling mattresses:
- The Select Sleep Mattress is customizable in terms of depth, firmness, and makeup.
- Models can be found in 7″, 9″, 10″, and 13″ profiles. Depending on the depth, they might contain two, three, or four latex layers.
- Four firmness options are available for each latex layer: Soft, Medium, Firm, and Extra Firm. Dual firmness is also offered for dimensions Queen and bigger.
- Two composition customizations are available.
- The Lifetime Dreams alternative features a natural cotton and Joma wool cover, and a mixed Talalay high latex layer.
- The Organic Latex alternative features an organic-cotton and eco-wool cover, along with a natural Talalay high latex layer.
- For both options, the rest three layers are made of natural Dunlop latex. Both options follow the same pricing structure.
- The Roma Latex Mattress is a flippable mattress model. Each side features an organic-cotton cover quilted to a foam layer, and also the shared support center is made from natural Dunlop latex.
- The Luxerion Natural Latex Hybrid features a comfort system using a four-way-stretch cover and a layer of organic Dunlop latex. The support core is assembled from high-density polyfoam.
- The Ultra King mattress consists of three layers of natural Talalay latex that are customizable for firmness; double firmness is also available. This mattress measures 84″ wide and 96″ long, making it considerably bigger than a standard King or California King.
>>VISIT THE SLEEP EZ WEBSITE<<
Out of the four best selling mattresses Sleep EZ offers, the Roma Mattress is perhaps the hottest. Thus, a complete breakdown of this Roma mattress was made with much more in depth specifics to assist you in your decision procedure.
ROMA MATTRESS REVIEW 2019
With both high end and cheaper choices, Sleep EZ’s mid sized Roma Latex option expects to offer a premium feel at a budget cost. 100 percent natural latex works to provide a more natural sleep compared to traditional foam beds. Dual sided firmness levels should keep you well rested no matter your position tastes for years to come.
You’ll adore the Sleep EZ Roma Latex if you:
- Want firmness options — Medium lavish on one side, Firm on the flip side, this item provides options so that you can find out what best suits your needs. In case your needs change over time, then you don’t have to pick a new bed. Instead, you can simply reverse this mattress over.
- Don’t want to feel stuck — This item is very responsive and should save you from experiencing difficulties while repositioning. This, together with minimal sinkage, should keep you from feeling trapped in the mattress.
- Strict budget — Latex beds are proven to run a couple thousand bucks in retail stores. The business hopes to deliver a premium feel without the luxury strain in your pocket by purchasing online and removing the middleman. The Roma is a foam and latex hybrid which ships compressed in a box. The company promises the mattress will operate on many solid foundations, but they caution against foundations comprising springs or slats over 3 inches apart because these can cause sagging. Engineered and wood foundations are readily available for purchase through the provider’s website.
The cover comes with a channel-quilted design that promises to maintain sheets securely in place. A layer of foam is quilted into the cover to give warmth and a gentle cradle.
- The first layer is made up of 3 inches of Medium 100% Organic Dunlop latex. This aspect should feel plusher and should offer a minimal cradling impact when used as the upper side of the mattress.
- The next layer comprises 3 inches of Firm 100% Natural Dunlop latex. This side is intended to feel more Business when slept on. The open cell structure of the latex should stop you from overheating. The firmer Dunlop latex does provide a foundation layer of aid, but noticeable cradling and the quilted foam cover appear to provide a softer feel at the top.
Roma offers exceptional bounce which should save you from feeling overly stuck when trying to reposition. The mattress is quick to respond to stress and reforms easily. These attributes should satisfy combination sleepers who prefer to change position since they sleep.
Side sleepers should undergo reassuring pressure relief due to the foam layer inside the cover, which may help to decrease this tension.
Rear sleepers should have the ability to find an alternative that suits their unique needs, thanks to the thing’s double-sided nature. Significantly heavier sleepers may want to elect for the business side, as an obvious sinking of the hips may be present if using the Medium-Plush option.
Stomach sleepers might want to get around the medium side as the buttocks might sink deeply and negatively influence their spine alignment. This is not necessarily a deal breaker because the Roma supplies a firm layer that’s meant to provide enhanced support.
Most customers need to have the ability to find that the Roma satisfactory, especially given its dual nature. It is advisable that those with significant weight concerns use the company side. Latex Mattress Vs Memory Foam Mattress
Motion TransferLatex often performs well in the area of motion transferand this item should do exactly the same. The Dunlop absorbs motion, helping to keep disruptions to a minimum. This is especially beneficial to co-sleepers or people who share their bed with pets or kids.
Edge Service The edge support provided by this product is typical for bed-in-a-box kind items. You might see compression when lying or sitting on the edge. Co-sleepers or individuals who like to sprawl out may be concerned with edge aid, but that is generally not a concern for most individuals.
- Multiple Firmness Options — The two Medium-Plush and Firm can be found.
- Trial Period — Returns can be made for up to 90 days after purchase.
- Guarantee — There’s a 10-year limited warranty. Shipping is free in the contiguous states.
- Optional White Glove Delivery Service — White glove delivery can be found via a spouse service to get a flexible base setup only. Set-up providers aren’t supplied for the mattress .
- CertiPUR-US Accredited — All poly foams located inside Sleep EZ’s products are certified to be free of chemicals like lead or formaldehyde.
- Adaptive Base
- Made in the USA
In the time of creating this the below sizes and prices are as follows:
Twin XL: 38″ X 80″ — $595
Cal King: 72″ X 84″ — $1,095
Financing can be obtained for those looking for additional payment options.
Order a full size or bigger mattress and receive 2 FREE latex pillows with your mattress!