Sleep EZ makes many different latex mattresses that range from organic to all-natural. Having been in business since 1976, Sleep EZ knows what its doing as it gets all natural, safe mattresses to the loved ones. They have a variety of merchandise in different price points and interesting features like: flippable and dual-sided mattresses. Latex Mattress Vs Innerspring Mattress
Sleep EZ has four primary best selling mattresses:
- The Select Sleep Mattress is customizable concerning depth, firmness, and composition.
- Models can be found in 7″, 9″, 10″, and 13″ profiles. Depending on the depth, they may contain two, three, or four latex layers.
- Four firmness alternatives are available for each latex layer: Soft, Medium, Firm, and Extra Firm. Dual firmness can be offered for sizes Queen and bigger.
- Two composition customizations can be found.
- The Lifetime Dreams option features a organic cotton and Joma wool cover, plus a mixed Talalay top latex layer.
- The Organic Latex option features an organic-cotton and eco-wool cover, along with a natural Talalay top latex layer.
- For both alternatives, the rest one to three layers are made of organic Dunlop latex. Both options follow the exact same pricing structure. Each side includes an organic-cotton cover quilted to a foam layer, and also the shared support center is constructed from natural Dunlop latex.
- The Luxerion Natural Latex Hybrid features a comfort system using a four-way-stretch cover and a layer of natural Dunlop latex. The service core is constructed from high-density polyfoam.
- The Ultra King mattress includes three layers of natural Talalay latex that are customizable for firmness; double firmness is also available. This mattress measures 84″ broad and 96″ long, making it considerably bigger than a standard King or California King.
From those four best selling mattresses Sleep EZ offers, the Roma Mattress is possibly the most popular. Therefore, a comprehensive breakdown of the Roma mattress was made with more in depth particulars to assist you in your decision process.
ROMA MATTRESS REVIEW 2019
With both high end and cheaper options, Sleep EZ’s mid sized Roma Latex option hopes to offer a premium feel at a budget price. 100 percent organic latex functions to supply a more natural sleep compared to traditional foam beds. Double sided firmness levels should keep you well rested no matter your position tastes for a long time to come.
You’ll love the Sleep EZ Roma Latex in case you:
- Need firmness options — Medium plush on one side, Business on the other, this item provides options so that you can find out what best suits your requirements. In case your needs change over time, you do not have to pick a new bed. Instead, it’s possible to just flip this mattress over.
- Don’t want to feel stuck — This product is quite responsive and ought to save you from experiencing problems while repositioning. This, together with minimum sinkage, should save you from feeling stuck at the mattress.
- Strict budget — Latex beds are known to run a few thousand bucks in retail stores. The business expects to deliver a superior feel without the luxury strain in your pocket by purchasing online and removing the middleman.
Roma Materials & Makeup
The Roma is a foam and latex hybrid which ships compacted in a box. The business promises that the mattress will operate on most solid foundations, but they caution against bases containing pliers or springs over 3 inches apart because these could cause sagging. Adjustable and wood foundations are readily available for sale through the provider’s website.
The cover comes with a channel-quilted layout that promises to maintain sheets firmly in place. A layer of polyurethane is quilted into the cover to provide airflow along with also a gentle cradle.
- The first layer is made up of 3 inches of Medium 100% Organic Dunlop latex. This aspect should feel plusher and should offer a minimal cradling impact when used at the top side of the mattress.
- The next layer comprises 3 inches of Firm 100% Natural Dunlop latex. This side is intended to feel more Firm when slept on. The open cell structure of the latex should prevent you from overheating.
Support & Feel
The firmer Dunlop latex will supply a foundation layer of support, but apparent cradling and the quilted foam cover appear to supply a softer feel on top.
Roma presents exceptional bounce that ought to save you from feeling overly stuck when attempting to reposition. The bed is quick to react to pressure and reforms easily. These attributes should satisfy combination sleepers who prefer to change position since they sleep.
Side sleepers should undergo reassuring pressure relief due to the foam layer within the cover, which might help to decrease this tension.
Rear sleepers should have the ability to find an option that suits their individual requirements, thanks to the thing’s double-sided nature. Significantly heavier sleepers might want to opt for the business side, as an obvious sinking of the hips might be present if using the Medium-Plush alternative.
Stomach sleepers may want to avoid the moderate side as the buttocks might sink deeply and adversely affect their spine alignment. This is not always a deal breaker since the Roma offers a firm layer that’s meant to offer improved support.
Most customers need to have the ability to discover that the Roma satisfactory, particularly given its double nature. It’s advisable that those with significant weight concerns utilize the company side. Latex Mattress Vs Innerspring Mattress
Motion Transport Latex often performs well in the subject of motion transferand this item should do the same. The Dunlop absorbs movement, helping to keep disruptions to a minimum. This is particularly useful to co-sleepers or people who share their bed with pets or kids.
Edge Service The edge support provided by this product is average for bed-in-a-box kind items. You might notice compression when lying or sitting on the edge. Co-sleepers or people who prefer to sprawl out might be concerned with edge support, but that is usually not an issue for most people.
- Multiple Firmness Alternatives — The two Medium-Plush and Firm are available.
- Trial Period — Returns can be created for up to 90 days following purchase.
- Guarantee — There is a 10-year limited warranty.
- Shipping — This item ships in the USA and Canada. Shipping is free in the contiguous states.
- Optional White Glove Delivery Service — White glove delivery is available through a spouse service to get an adjustable base set up only. Set-up services are not provided for the mattress .
- CertiPUR-US Accredited — All poly foams located inside Sleep EZ’s goods are certified to be free of chemicals like lead or formaldehyde.
- Adaptive Base
- Produced in the USA
In the time of producing this the below sizes and prices are as follows:
Twin: 38″ X 74″— $495
Full: 53″ X 74″ — $695
King: 76″ X 80″ — $1,095
Financing can be obtained for those looking for additional payment choices.
Order a full size or bigger mattress and receive 2 FREE latex pillows with your mattress!
Sleep EZ Specifics
All Product Sizes:Sleep EZ mattresses are available in a total of eight sizes: Twin, Twin XL, Full, Queen, King, Split King, California King, and Split California King. Some mattresses aren’t available in all eight sizes. Moreover, the Ultra King is exclusively available from the Ultra King size (which can be larger than a standard King/California King). Prices vary by chosen model and size. All Sleep EZ mattresses are manufactured in the USA.
Delivery Policy:The delivery coverage for Sleep EZ is as follows:
- All deliveries are coordinated through UPS Ground. The mattress will be constructed and shipped inside 2 business days. When the mattress ships, estimated delivery times are:
- 2 to 3 business days for California and the southwest.
- 3 to 4 business days for the Pacific Northwest and Midwest states.
Sleep EZ Product Firmness
Every latex layer of this Select Sleep and Ultra King mattresses is customizable concerning firmness. Four firmness choices are offered for these layers: Soft (19-22 ILD), Medium (30-32 ILD), Firm (37-40 ILD), and Extra Firm (44 ILD). In dimensions Queen and bigger, each layer could be split for double firmness; this option is not available for sizes Full and much smaller. Latex Mattress Vs Innerspring Mattress
As previously mentioned, the Roma mattress is flippable; one facet is moderate, while another side is firm. The Luxerion mattress is a moderate company.
Trial and Warranty Info.
- This sleep trial does not include a compulsory break-in period. Purchasers can return their mattress at any stage during the sleeping trial
- Select Sleep mattress owners can swap out layers of latex throughout the sleep trial.
Warranty: Sleep EZ offers a 20-year warranty for your Select Sleep mattress (equally Lifetime Dreams and Organic Latex layouts ), plus a 10-year warranty for your Roma, Luxerion, along with Ultra King mattresses. The mattress cover is covered under a different one year guarantee.